Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cave Story DS Port  (Read 717 times)

Cave Story DS Port
« on: July 09, 2007, 06:45:48 pm »
So originally this port was going to be for the GBA, but the person porting it decided to take advantage of the DS's hardware and other features so they switched the port to the DS. All I can say is "!@#$% YEAH" (seaking). Cave Story is one of the best games I've played in a while. Go play it now (it was originally made for the PC).

There's a demo here at the site with a .nds file. That should be alright with mods I hope, because it's a free game, and the original creator of Cave Story has given the thumbs up for the port. Anyways, try out the demo. It's not much yet, but it still manages to capture the feeling of Cave Story. The link to the .nds is right under the title.

http://community.livejournal.com/doukutsu/92406.html

Can't wait to play this when it's done.
Re: Cave Story DS Port
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 06:46:42 pm »
Yeah, .Taka's beta testing this, sounds pretty awesome.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 06:51:08 pm »
  • :D
Downloading now... I love cavestory :D
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 07:01:38 pm »
I never heard of Cave Story before but I just played the demo on my DS and I really like it! The graphics are very good, and the gameplay is awesome. There's much detail in things and the enemies are great! I'm looking forward to the final version. And they really could make money with this!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 07:05:58 pm »
There's not really much to do in the demo though H_B. Go download the full game for the PC. It's a free game, and the creator has stated a few times now he doesn't want to make any money off of it. Anyways, I don't mind, it means we get an awesome game for free. But yeah, if you liked this go try the actual game, it has much more to it. Great game.
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 07:08:53 pm »
There's not really much to do in the demo though H_B. Go download the full game for the PC. It's a free game, and the creator has stated a few times now he doesn't want to make any money off of it. Anyways, I don't mind, it means we get an awesome game for free. But yeah, if you liked this go try the actual game, it has much more to it. Great game.
Nah I want to play the full game on my DS! so I'll just have to wait. Because it feels that Cave Story is born to be played on the DS for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 50 queries.

anything