ZFGC CP > King of Thieves

Engine Update

(1/8) > >>

MG-Zero:
Just thought I'd fill everyone in on the engine side of things.  GM and I have been hard at work coding this stuff :)

So, you'll see here I have a sprite, followed by the same sprite in another location.  I moved him around with the mouse, so that means that we currently have graphics and input functioning as well as a means of wrapping functionality together for management.  This wrapper is called an Actor, which gets grouped together with other actors in a group called a component.  For example, Bongo Bongo in OoT would be represented by 3 actors grouped as a component: a main body acting as a root actor and 2 hands acting as individual actors.  I don't have much to show you on this except for some code of the base CActor implementation.  Hope this'll hold you guys over for now ;)

Wasabi:
Well, someone plays too much binding of issac :P
But good to finally here of some progress!

MG-Zero:

--- Quote ---Well, someone plays too much binding of issac
--- End quote ---

wat

Starforsaken101:

--- Quote from: Dark光 on June 08, 2012, 10:41:40 am ---Well, someone plays too much binding of issac :P

--- End quote ---

How does Binding of Isaac have anything to do with this? :P Like, equally "wat"

Either way, excellent progress, but get cleaning on those damn warnings, Steve.

Wasabi:

--- Quote from: MG-Zero on June 08, 2012, 01:12:36 pm ---
--- Quote ---Well, someone plays too much binding of issac
--- End quote ---

wat

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Starフォセーキン on June 08, 2012, 01:20:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: Dark光 on June 08, 2012, 10:41:40 am ---Well, someone plays too much binding of issac :P

--- End quote ---

How does Binding of Isaac have anything to do with this? :P Like, equally "wat"

--- End quote ---
I'm looking at the comments in the code, whoever put the "What a terrible night for a curse..." line in there I thought they'd taken it from binding of issac. That's where I know it from at least, it's probably from some other game or movie, I don't know :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version