Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scan of Link's Crossbow training!  (Read 5054 times)

Re: Scan of Link's Crossbow training!
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2007, 09:09:53 pm »
I don't understand why some people are so negetive about this game! you just get it for free with your Wii Zapper. They could just sell it with nothing like they did with the Classic Controller.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 09:22:27 pm »
  • :3
I don't understand why some people are so negetive about this game! you just get it for free with your Wii Zapper. They could just sell it with nothing like they did with the Classic Controller.

Because you can't physically package a download, now, can you?
Gannon-banned brother.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2007, 09:56:04 pm »
  • b e p i s

Plus it has DIFFERENT MODES! I MEAN COME ON.

last time I promise >_>
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2007, 01:51:49 am »
  • Your expression has changed too
You know it's illegal for an American site to post scans of an American magazine without its permission, right?
LOL, everybody here posts scans you just say that because you don't like Link's Crossbow Training. Now GTFO of my topic lol.
No, really, posting scans directly from a magazine is illegal, as far as I know. It's certainly forbidden on NeoGAF. It's basically like posting footage from a movie that's just out.

Hell, just check GoNintendo's article on it.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=25760

They don't want to post the scans directly, to avoid legal hassle.

“© 2007 Nintendo of America…nothing that appears in Nintendo Power may be reproduced in whole or in part without express written permission from Nintendo of America Inc., copyright owner.”
ZFGC doesn't care about copyright law. :P
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2007, 01:56:53 am »
  • n___n
GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

Wow, this is gimmicky. But meh, it's what I've come to expect from Nintendo. That's not to say they don't make good quality games, but gimmicks are one of their specialties.
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2007, 03:46:26 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
This is cool! They could have just bundeled the wii by itself without wii sports but honestly thats actually one of the best games for the wii...the only problem I have is that...Link never owned a crossbow. Perhaps thats why he's getting crossbow training.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2007, 06:33:34 am »
  • Silly cat!
@ Knivu:

I snort'd.

@ Ghost Squad:

I wtf'd.

Hoffy.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2007, 06:37:10 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
bah I think this game looks stupid, lol...

BTW Link holds the crossbow as if he's right handed... <_<

Dascu

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2007, 07:24:01 am »
bah I think this game looks stupid, lol...

BTW Link holds the crossbow as if he's right handed... <_<
They're not mirroring the areas like in TP either. >_>

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2007, 10:14:20 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
lol thats true :p

Although <_< I actually already posted my thoughts on this game on Zentendo lol Then again, all of my thoughts are like uh... placeholder opinions until it is actually released :P
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2007, 10:22:15 am »
It looks pretty good so far, just remember... it's a mini game and it's FREE with the Wii Zapper bundle. So... yeah. >_>
  • RPG Empire
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2007, 07:56:24 pm »
It looks pretty good so far, just remember... it's a piece of plastic and it's FREE with the Link's Crossbow Training game. So... yeah. >_>
Fix'd.
Also, I know I'm not funny. xD
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 03:12:25 pm »
It looks pretty good so far, just remember... it's a piece of plastic and it's FREE with the Link's Crossbow Training game. So... yeah. >_>
Fix'd.
Also, I know I'm not funny. xD
But I lol'd at it! =P
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007, 04:16:47 pm »
  • IBV
You know it's illegal for an American site to post scans of an American magazine without its permission, right?
LOL, everybody here posts scans you just say that because you don't like Link's Crossbow Training. Now GTFO of my topic lol.
No, really, posting scans directly from a magazine is illegal, as far as I know. It's certainly forbidden on NeoGAF. It's basically like posting footage from a movie that's just out.

Hell, just check GoNintendo's article on it.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=25760

They don't want to post the scans directly, to avoid legal hassle.

“© 2007 Nintendo of America…nothing that appears in Nintendo Power may be reproduced in whole or in part without express written permission from Nintendo of America Inc., copyright owner.”

It's fair use. It shouldn't be illegal at all in this case, even if "copyright owners" (not necessarily the authors) wants you to think it is.

:3 I love big game company milking money! WTF, why am I even here!?
My signature is empty.
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007, 04:31:42 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Shouldn't be, but it is. Oh well, live with it. I'm aware that you could make an exception, but that's like poking a needle hole in a condom (I love weird smilies!) and still not wanting to get her/yourself pregnant, somewhere, somehow, something will get through you don't want to. And if it tears and makes the hole bigger in the process, remember: This condom is reusable and I'll be damned you are gonna have to reuse it!

Once you stop going "ew", you'll feel bad for not laughing :P
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2007, 11:27:53 pm »
  • IBV
Shouldn't be, but it is. Oh well, live with it. I'm aware that you could make an exception, but that's like poking a needle hole in a condom (I love weird smilies!) and still not wanting to get her/yourself pregnant, somewhere, somehow, something will get through you don't want to. And if it tears and makes the hole bigger in the process, remember: This condom is reusable and I'll be damned you are gonna have to reuse it!

Once you stop going "ew", you'll feel bad for not laughing :P

Was that a reply to my post? In that case I recommend you to read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use.

When I said "shouldn't be" I didn't only mean ought not to be (that I think it shouldn't be). I meant that it's most likely legal to do it in this case, because of fair use.

The "exception" fair use was added for some reasons. One is that you can (although limited) quote texts and so on. It's very important because new works are often based on old works by using them as a base/source. In this case TOP wrote a new work, a post, and based it on an older work, the article. Most countries have some form of fair use, if they have copyrights laws.

And I neither said "ew" nor laughed. >.>
My signature is empty.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2007, 09:58:28 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
It all depends on if the images are exclusive to that magazine and the customers who purchase it or not o.0...

BTW Wikipedia isn't a very good source for citing much of anything intended for serious proof XD... Most universities laugh when people use Wikipedia as sources of information :P... but thankfully, I trust about 80% of what Wikipedia has to offer... lol

And besides; copyrighted material usage is at the discretion of the copyrighter. If the copyrighter says "Nay! cease and desist!" then you cease and desist... but before then, bah dont worry about it lol... Unless of course they already made it public that no one is to use that material whatsoever in any way shape or form :P then just pass by it and ignore that material :P

But in this case, I'm sure its what the images are of, and not the images themselves that are copyrighted. For example, ima take a picture of my laptop. Now tell me, is the image copyrighted by Dell, or is it my image to do with what I want?. I'm sure its fine to post these scans, if not, then it doesnt matter, because the worst that will happen is Nintendo will be all pissy about it and tell you to remove em. Which ultimately, is still no harm done to any party whatsoever lol
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 10:04:23 am by Mamoruanime »
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2007, 01:24:11 pm »
That looks cool! I might keep my wii for it, I hope the gameplay is a lot better than shooter games on the wii like Red Steel.
  • Virtual Security
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 71 queries.