Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's gonna buy Wii fit?! I know I will! :D  (Read 3986 times)

Re: Who's gonna buy Wii fit?! I know I will! :D
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008, 03:11:26 am »
How does the balance board even CONNECT to the Wii? Extra long Wiimote cord? Game Cube controller port?
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2008, 03:14:43 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
How does the balance board even CONNECT to the Wii? Extra long Wiimote cord? Game Cube controller port?

...It's most likely wireless... you know... like the Wiimote.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2008, 03:32:31 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
No, thank you. I don't really want it.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2008, 05:08:12 am »
Swiftu not allowed

Thank ye gods. I never wanted that piece of !@#$%.

Goodnight

Once and future Captain
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 05:48:20 am »
  • With a Capital G
And I'm tired already, I'm considerably underweight and I already walk 10km a day (+20km running after tennis practices on Wednesday and Friday). I'm fit enough. xD

WTF mate, I just took up running.. 20km must take like 2 hours. :o And walking 10km? What, 3 hours a day? Not to fault you or anything, I'm a major workout guy myself, but this sounds like madness. Unless you plan to compete at some very high level.

I'm fit enough too but still interested in seeing what Nintendo has come up with for the game. Haven't been following it. I suppose a video review would do the trick.
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2008, 11:30:28 am »
Of course you'll buy it HB you're hot for Nintendo so anything they make you'll buy it. I myself won't buy it as I'd rather get MKWii.
Just because I blindly buy any console/handheld/merchandise from Nintendo doesn't mean I blindly buy any game from them. Even the Gods working at Nintendo make sometimes(almost never!) a game that's bad or not in my interest.

He thinks it sucks because he refuses to try anything new in games, and he refuses to believe that the game was designed for him, even though Nintendo was designing Wii Fit for everyone.

I'm not overweight, but it looks like Wii Sports 2, and I'm sure all of my friends and relatives would enjoy that. I would get it, but it's a little bit expensive in Australia :/. I know my sister wants to get it, so maybe we'll wait until the price goes down, although it probably won't >_>...

Also, I'd like to own the Balance Board for when Nintendo release the new 1080 game.

Don't assume things hoffy, it's not very nice. I don't like it because i think it looks stupid. I think it's going to be shitty. I don't refuse to try new things in game, what gave you that wrong idea? If i wanted to get in shape, i would do it. If i wanted a fun way to lose some lbs, i would play DDR, unlike Wiifit, that game is actually fun.

Wiifit was made for grandma, Not me.
That's so !@#$%! Wii fit isn't made for grandma/mothers/sistes and most other non-gaming people. It's just made for people who want to do some exercises to get in shape, and loose some weight in a fun way. And you can only say that a game just sucks if you haven't played it when it's made by Sony.(ouch for the Sony fangirls here) Nintendo tries something unique as always. And they made already so much stuff that people thought would be sucky but when they started playing it they got hooked on it.

LOL, why does almost every topic I make gets raped by blind Sony fangirls? XD
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2008, 12:27:05 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
And you can only say that a game just sucks if you haven't played it when it's made by Sony.(ouch for the Sony fangirls here) LOL, why does almost every topic I make gets raped by blind Sony fangirls? XD

I haven't seen Sony mentioned once in this thread.

Also, Sony isn't bad at all.

Now return to the nipple of Nintendo you came from.
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2008, 12:32:22 pm »
Nah, not wasting my money on a balance pad of sorts. Plus I got rid of my Wii :).
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2008, 12:34:49 pm »
  • I need something new to put here...
That's so !@#$%! Wii fit isn't made for grandma/mothers/sistes and most other non-gaming people. It's just made for people who want to do some exercises to get in shape, and loose some weight in a fun way.

>__>

Oh Joy! Let's pay money so we can buy a plastic board and a program which makes us do exercises instead of just doing pushups on the ground!

Seriously, why not just get a gym membership?

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2008, 12:37:17 pm »
  • The Mike
I might get it. It looks pretty fun to try out. I'm still debating on it but I only got enough money for MKWii and WiiWare is coming a week before. None of my friends want it because they're fatties, lol. Nah, none of my friends are fat. They're just lazy and don't like the game.

That's so !@#$%! Wii fit isn't made for grandma/mothers/sistes and most other non-gaming people. It's just made for people who want to do some exercises to get in shape, and loose some weight in a fun way.

>__>

Oh Joy! Let's pay money so we can buy a plastic board and a program which makes us do exercises instead of just doing pushups on the ground!

You can do pushups in the game nub! Why don't you suck my balls until they are nice and dry? Exercises are fun and I'm sure Wii Fit would increase the fun of exercising since it can be boring sometimes.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2008, 12:44:17 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Why don't you suck my balls until they are nice and dry?

Lol k.

But seriously, Wiifit is really a pointless game, like I said before, if I want to be fit, I'll waste no money and work out, which I already do. If I want to have fun while working out, I'll watch Conan O'Brien, which I do, or I'll listen to music, or something, not waste $90 for a balance board and a game. If I want something like that while I work out, I'll use my mom's ironing board.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2008, 12:52:25 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Again, this is a huge Nintendo cash in. The only people who are interested are Nintendo Fanboys (who should be wiped off the face of the earth for keeping this abomination going) and old people.

Nintendo has like. What. 3 good games for the Wii, and a million shitty ones? Fanboys are ruining the industry and allowing stupid ass games like "Wii Fit" to go on the market. Nintendo doesn't care about you; they just want your money. They are WORSE then Sony and Microsoft in that they make shitty peripherals targeted towards fat people and old fucks knowing they can make a quick buck off of you, and you STILL buy them, making Nintendo think that sub-par casual gaming is a new global standard.

Nintendo is hereby known as "Â¥entendo".

And anyone who's helping this movement that will DESTROY GAMING is hereby known as "dumbass".

(wow that was a bit of a rant now wasn't it o.0)

And H_B; not to single you out or anything, but for someone who follows the goth subculture, you sure act like a zealot when it comes to this sorta stuff <_< That's kinda opposite towards your very outspoken belief system
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 01:07:12 pm by Mamoruanime »

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2008, 12:54:06 pm »
  • The Mike
Why don't you suck my balls until they are nice and dry?

Lol k.

But seriously, Wiifit is really a pointless game, like I said before, if I want to be fit, I'll waste no money and work out, which I already do. If I want to have fun while working out, I'll watch Conan O'Brien, which I do, or I'll listen to music, or something, not waste $90 for a balance board and a game. If I want something like that while I work out, I'll use my mom's ironing board.
Ahh! You got a point there but.... if you think about it. You get to play a game, but, you can to exercise to make it to work.... :)

Again, this is a huge Nintendo cash in. The only people who are interested are Nintendo Fanboys (who should be wiped off the face of the earth for keeping this abomination going) and old people.

Nintendo has like. What. 3 good games for the Wii, and a million shitty ones? Fanboys are ruining the industry and allowing stupid ass games like "Wii Fit" to go on the market. Nintendo doesn't care about you; they just want your money. They are WORSE then Sony and Microsoft in that they make shitty peripherals targeted towards fat people and old fucks knowing they can make a quick buck off of you, and you STILL buy them, making Nintendo think that sub-par casual gaming is a new global standard.

And anyone who's helping this movement that will DESTROY GAMING is hereby known as "dumbass".

I actually agree with you on this one, somewhat.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2008, 12:57:48 pm »

This.
Standard method of Gaming > Motion Device !@#$%.
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2008, 01:04:56 pm »
  • I need something new to put here...

>__>

You can do pushups in the game nub! Why don't you suck my balls until they are nice and dry? Exercises are fun and I'm sure Wii Fit would increase the fun of exercising since it can be boring sometimes.

Lol, I worded it wrong. I meant why do we have to pay money to do the pushups, why not just do them normally? Oh, and how will Wii fit make them any better? "Combo! 1000 squats! you now gain super squat power! you now gain 50 points per squat!"
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2008, 04:54:51 pm »
Of course you'll buy it HB you're hot for Nintendo so anything they make you'll buy it. I myself won't buy it as I'd rather get MKWii.
Just because I blindly buy any console/handheld/merchandise from Nintendo doesn't mean I blindly buy any game from them. Even the Gods working at Nintendo make sometimes(almost never!) a game that's bad or not in my interest.

He thinks it sucks because he refuses to try anything new in games, and he refuses to believe that the game was designed for him, even though Nintendo was designing Wii Fit for everyone.

I'm not overweight, but it looks like Wii Sports 2, and I'm sure all of my friends and relatives would enjoy that. I would get it, but it's a little bit expensive in Australia :/. I know my sister wants to get it, so maybe we'll wait until the price goes down, although it probably won't >_>...

Also, I'd like to own the Balance Board for when Nintendo release the new 1080 game.

Don't assume things hoffy, it's not very nice. I don't like it because i think it looks stupid. I think it's going to be shitty. I don't refuse to try new things in game, what gave you that wrong idea? If i wanted to get in shape, i would do it. If i wanted a fun way to lose some lbs, i would play DDR, unlike Wiifit, that game is actually fun.

That's so !@#$%! Wii fit isn't made for grandma/mothers/sistes and most other non-gaming people. It's just made for people who want to do some exercises to get in shape, and loose some weight in a fun way. And you can only say that a game just sucks if you haven't played it when it's made by Sony.(ouch for the Sony fangirls here) Nintendo tries something unique as always. And they made already so much stuff that people thought would be sucky but when they started playing it they got hooked on it.

I'm a sony "fangirl" because i don't like some stupid balance board !@#$%? And yes i can say the game sucks without playing it. If i know it won't interest me, i know it won't be fun for me. I know it looks stupid, then obviously i know it's gonna be shitty. It's funny how the biggest Nintendo fanboy on this forum is so quick to throw around the word fanboy, or in this case, throw around fangirl.

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2008, 05:03:59 pm »

I'm a sony "fangirl" because i don't like some stupid balance board !@#$%? And yes i can say the game sucks without playing it. If i know it won't interest me, i know it won't be fun for me. I know it looks stupid, then obviously i know it's gonna be shitty. It's funny how the biggest Nintendo fanboy on this forum is so quick to throw around the word fanboy, or in this case, throw around fangirl.
You see yourself as a girl?.. okay... :D
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2008, 05:06:48 pm »

You see yourself as a girl?.. okay... :D

Nope, apparently you do :D

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2008, 05:54:38 pm »
  • :3

And H_B; not to single you out or anything, but for someone who follows the goth subculture, you sure act like a zealot when it comes to this sorta stuff <_< That's kinda opposite towards your very outspoken belief system

IT'S GONNA DESTROY GAMING! Lol dramatic much? Nintendo had this planned from the start. Most huge soft/hardware corporations do this to make a quick buck. It seems funny how you just seem to single out Nintendo for doing this, though. In case you haven't noticed Nintendo are balancing out the "hardcore" and "casual" games. Both terms I hate. Watch those vids on TakaM's thread to see why.

Wii is a family console. They're not targeting "old fucks", and "fat people", since the vast majority of the "fat people" are probably your standard "HARDCORE" gamer who refuses to regard the Wii as anything more than "waggle", and "old fucks" are those whose children/grandkids have bought the Wii- or whose care home has got one. Those stupid anti-Nintendo stereotypes you listed are the minority of the people buying Wii, not playing it. You're simply another mindless hater of Nintendo since that's what the "hardcore" crowd does nowadays, firing all the old sayings off, "shitty half-assed games", etc. Like I said before- go and watch those videos in TakaM's "the good gamer", topic.

Oh and Nintendo isn't even targeting anyone. Wii Fit was made because Miyamoto liked weighing himself everyday, and thought it would be a good idea to make a game like that, that makes you aware of how much your body changes. He obviously deemed it a fascinating enough topic to make a game on, and it effectively builds on the training aspects of Wii Sports, which were my favourite parts of it. Obviously it seems pretty redundant to have weighing yourself as the entire subject matter of a game, but since Wii is meant for everyone in the house to use, ie socialising, and Nintendo wants gaming to be more popular, it makes sense somewhat to make a game the whole family can discuss, relate to, and take part in. And obviously people will eventually all have played Wii Sports- so people will want more of that before they get into gaming, so more of the same is needed to pull them in further. Then those people are more likely to wonder what other games are available for Wii, so they buy some other games, making more money for Nintendo, and suddenly there are more and more custo- Gaming will not die if THE DEMAND FOR GAMES IS INCREASING.

This is somewhat irrelevant, but I need to say this. All the "hardcore" gamers (lol calling gaming hardcore) who play WW2 shooters, and slam the Wii as an "old people's console", are playing as those !@#$% old people. They keep buying yearly iterations of sports games, play shooters continuously, and eventually convert to PC gaming, which is inevitably better for these types of games. Well maybe not sports games- but when that's all that's big news in gaming, that's when WE HAVE DESTROYED GAMING. These are the people killing gaming, since they are !@#$% over console gaming.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2008, 06:23:29 pm »
This topic should be moved on the basis it isn't really a game, nor is it entertaining.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 75 queries.

anything