Horn of Balance

<< < (296/333) > >>

Martijn dh:
Hi OtherBlue,

Welcome to the forum.

For a walkthrough of the mining dungeon you could check out this playthrough:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1131276659?t=01h01m24s

Alternatively I'll give away where you can find the different keys (in order):
Show content1. In central cave; kill all the enemies and activate the conveyor belt
2. In the town center enter the restaurant, walk over the outside walkway to find the chest in the broken house a little left of the center
3. In town area carried by soldier in upper right
4. In the town top middle grab the key on a bookcase in the library
5. Inside the mines, in the room where you bring the children is a chest down the left staircase.
6. Inside the mine where the gaurds are patrolling is a chest with a key on the top pathways
8. The chest in the broken chicken farm in the south of the town
7. Inside the mines (B3 - lower right corner of the map) is a room with rolling pins and a key at the end of the path. Bomb a wall to access that room from the north.

If you are still stuck afterwards let me know which keys you were able to get so that I can dive deeper into the issue.

Martijn dh:
Just a minor update this week. Mainly I've added gamepad options to set the button/stick deadzones (=% you need to activate controls for the game to register).
@pxl_moon (dotyue): could you check if changing the deadzone values fixes the stick issue you experienced? (We can at least rule it out as a cause).

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/n1es3bfewhjn6ev/Zelda+0+25+18.zip/file

Progress report:

--- Code: ---0.25.15 (13 september 2021)
* Tweaked page layout for gamepad controls a little

0.25.16 (17 september 2021)
* Restructured option menu code some more
* Added options to adjust gamepad deathzones

0.25.17 (18 september 2021)
* Hud/menu button indicators now made gamepad appropriate based on choice in options menu
* Made underwater prison shortcut warp easier to find
* Added a few more hints to the underwater prison

0.25.18 (19 september 2021)
* Fully tiled and masked two rooms in the cathedral dungeon
--- End code ---

pxl_moon (dotyue):

--- Quote from: Martijn dh on September 19, 2021, 09:26:20 pm ---@pxl_moon (dotyue): could you check if changing the deadzone values fixes the stick issue you experienced? (We can at least rule it out as a cause).

--- End quote ---

Played a little bit around and i think it had to do with my up/right directions... maybe the stick is a little "used"  >:D
Well, at least the standard setting is not making a problem (sry if thats the same setting you used before ) and the maximum setting shows control over the left/down directions, but not the up/right directions

At least it is now playable for me \o/

Martijn dh:

--- Quote from: pxl_moon (dotyue) link=topic=33701.msg454903#msg454903 ---1. the "full" screen option streches the picture to my resolution, instead of 4:3

--- End quote ---
This is now editable in the options menu

==========

This weekends progress report:

--- Code: ---0.25.19 (25 september 2021)
* Tweaked visual issues of water in bottom level of final waterways room
* Fixed oversight where you were able to receive massive damage when connecting to multiple enemy sprites in the same step while not not yet hurting
* Tweaked some more dialogue
* Made more progress tiling the new dungeon

0.25.20 (1 oktober 2021)
* Reorganised the option menu pages some more
* Fully added extra option to disable screen stretching while playing in full screen mode

0.25.21 (2 oktober 2021)
* Tweaked coding behind option menu some more
* Fixed frame flicker when switching between world map modes
* Added throwable pews
* Added solution for re-entering the underwater prison if failed to activate the shortcut warp tile
* Fixed overlaying switch sound effect when re-entering F2 room with third pillar puzzle, after fulling solving the room beforehand
* Tweaked solution for upper most left room of F1 desert palace
* Lowered minimal and upgradable amounts of bombs and arrows
* Tweaked desert boss fight slightly
--- End code ---

Aero88:
I just want to mention how impressed I am that progress is continually being made on this project.  I used to hang out here probably 10 years ago and I remember seeing progress updates it seems way back then.  Every couple of years I pop in again and see updates on this project. Way to stick with it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version