Resources > Graphics

Zelda Items TMC style

<< < (2/27) > >>

Miles07:
Sure thing, Jeod!

((Hey, someone actually recognizes me here!))

Jeod:
How could I forget ChaosMiles07, spriting extraordinaire?

Miles07:
...Eh-he-he... I, uh, don't think I'm that good at spriting... Mostly rips, but... Well, I'm pretty sure that this Items sheet is my magnum opus -- my masterpiece. *sigh*
Unfortunately, I don't have many copies of the earlier versions of the sheet to show y'all the evolution of this sheet (it started out ugly, let me tell ya that). But this is the first version with bounding boxes around individual sprites. Other versions had sprites separated out by type (swords with swords, 'rangs with 'rangs, the like).

Jeod:

--- Quote from: Miles07 on March 31, 2009, 10:53:50 pm ---...Eh-he-he... I, uh, don't think I'm that good at spriting... Mostly rips, but... Well, I'm pretty sure that this Items sheet is my magnum opus -- my masterpiece. *sigh*
Unfortunately, I don't have many copies of the earlier versions of the sheet to show y'all the evolution of this sheet (it started out ugly, let me tell ya that). But this is the first version with bounding boxes around individual sprites. Other versions had sprites separated out by type (swords with swords, 'rangs with 'rangs, the like).

--- End quote ---

You didn't leave any here?

http://linksawakeningremake.netforums.us/

4Sword:

--- Quote from: Miles07 on March 31, 2009, 10:42:11 pm ---Yeah, I've seen it. In fact, compare the Fierce Deity Swords between the two sheets.
Everything else I didn't use his sheet for AT ALL.

So, wait, you're a "manager"... Do you think I need to work on anything else before I should submit this?

--- End quote ---

I actually mainly noticed the way you did the Minish Cap style Wind Waker Grapple Hook - as a personal preference, I think that Faceless's attempts seem to be more Minish Cap. I wasn't accusing you of stealing from him or anything - I just noticed that you credited him at the bottom and it seemed odd to me that his way was not in there more. But yeah, you have a right to do it your way if you want to.

And a manager is synonymous with administrator here I guess, meh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version