Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: WoW players?  (Read 3055 times)

WoW players?
« on: June 20, 2009, 12:19:29 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
I'm gonna come off as a complete n00b here, but I used to play WoW, then stopped. Like, months ago, I don't really remember the signing up process and all that stuff, so if I were to sign up again, what would I have to do? Would I need to buy the game again, or just a top up card? And when I install it, I'm gonna have to wait for it all to patch up again... which will take forever...

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: WoW players?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 02:19:37 pm »
  • .越//
just login again and start your payment... on the website... maybe you'll have to transfer your account to battle.net but thats all

( <-- a half year no WoW )

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

Raen

Are you retarded or something?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 03:32:55 pm »
  • I'm the gosh-darn Batman!
Yeah, you just log in to your old account on the WoW website and set-up a subscription (you'll need a credit card, or buy a time card at a store).

I also played WoW for a very, very long time (lvl 80 Enhancement Shaman, full Tier 7.5 gear will a little Ulduar thrown in), but quit a few weeks ago. I was just spending way too much time raiding, and wasn't having much fun. I also am low on money, so the 15 bucks a month was hurting.

www.myspace.com/applesofidunn

And yes, this is Acid Rain.
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 03:55:34 pm »
I used up one of my 60 day cards and got bored of it only after a week, so I'd be careful.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 04:00:48 pm »
I played that game for like a few weeks with my friends, my god I got bored of it fast. Never touched that thing again D:

A Storm in the Desert

Eternal Triangle
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 04:01:58 pm »
  • Wear the Deku Sprout Smile :]
One of my friends actually bought the game and 2 months worth of play time. I haven't really touched it since other than to look at how it's built.
Surely you can do it!
Believe in your strengths...Believe...

-Happy Mask Salesman

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 04:56:33 pm »
  • b e p i s
WoW is seriously a great game, but I feel like a lot of its charm has been lost in the years since the release of The Burning Crusade. The level grind is more forgiving now, which is good...but in the process, all the wonder of the game has been lost in a race to hit 80. The pre-BC game emphasized taking your time and savoring the world...now the game just isn't about that anymore.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 11:18:27 pm »
I used up one of my 60 day cards and got bored of it only after a week, so I'd be careful.

Nah, I really like it, I only stopped because I felt it was starting to affect my studies. As College is over, I can do it now.

WoW is seriously a great game, but I feel like a lot of its charm has been lost in the years since the release of The Burning Crusade. The level grind is more forgiving now, which is good...but in the process, all the wonder of the game has been lost in a race to hit 80. The pre-BC game emphasized taking your time and savoring the world...now the game just isn't about that anymore.

I'm gonna be playing it with a group of friends, and we all would rather take our time and enjoy it (It is a beautiful game, with so much in it) so it should be good.

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 11:33:57 pm »
  • Fight the Power
I've tried WoW, it's a great game, but I'm not gonna shell out 15 bucks a month just to play it.
I'd rather spend 5 and play RuneScape. :) Of course most of the players are stupid 10 years old pretending to be 18, but who cares, I have a small group of cool friends. :P
Plus, I only log in to control the market and get rich. I have over 250 Million and I barely even log in.
:D If anybody plays, tell me. I'm rarely online though.

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 01:32:21 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
Ive been paying $15 a month for the past 6 months, and haven't touched it. I still have an account tho, so technically I guess I'm a player... :P
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 04:05:33 am »
I just started playing and I'm hooked. I don't see myself getting bored for a long, long time. By the way, if anyone wants to start playing or wants to start playing on their old account, PM me and I can invite you/use a Scroll of Resurrection so I get benefits. : D

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 04:12:30 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I used to play every day for like 8 hours a day 2 years ago. Not so much nowadays tho :P
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 04:17:01 am »
  • Hookshot to the Future!
i dont play often but i my account is still up and i used to have 2 Well i still do but one is semi active. I got alot of 80s and non of my main toons are below 60 lol. SO i can roll any class i want from lvl 60 :D

Wow is very addicting but for me there is always a period of time where i quit lol like migrating to another place :P
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 10:15:30 pm »
Well, I've got a sort-of-new PC and I'm just patching it now.

I say sort of, because its my dads old PC, but its not too bad, considering Its a hand-me-down. 1Gb RAM, 3.0GHz Processor, 64Mb Graphics Card, Awesome Sound Card...

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 10:45:04 pm »
  • b e p i s

I say sort of, because its my dads old PC, but its not too bad, considering Its a hand-me-down. 1Gb RAM, 3.0GHz Processor, 64Mb Graphics Card, Awesome Sound Card...

That'll be plenty to play WoW, broskie.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 10:54:52 pm »
Hmm, i haven't played WoW in a long time, but if someone had a free 60 day card they wanted to give me,  i would take it :)

just think of it as giving away $30 for free xD

they need to give out one month cards.

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 12:08:37 am »

That'll be plenty to play WoW, broskie.

That's why I got my dads old one, not a new PC. The only games I play on PC are WoW and the Monkey Island games.

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 10:38:56 pm »
  • Hookshot to the Future!
how can you play wow with alot lol. my computer still cant play wow i got 4gb ram , nvidia 9800 gtx and a bad cpu. If you were to raid on that machine it proably would lock up and lag in cities.
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 10:52:23 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
Renewed my subscription last week and resumed playing my level 80 mage. Already got myself some shining new achievements :)
My name is Pitt

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 12:06:08 am »
  • b e p i s
how can you play wow with alot lol. my computer still cant play wow i got 4gb ram , nvidia 9800 gtx and a bad cpu. If you were to raid on that machine it proably would lock up and lag in cities.

Got news for you bro: something is really wrong with your computer. I've got a 2.6ghz dual core, 4GB of RAM, and a 384MB 8800GS, and WoW runs on max settings at 1680x1050 with 4xAA. It's flawless.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.392 seconds with 75 queries.