Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Super Mario 3D Land  (Read 809 times)

Super Mario 3D Land
« on: December 22, 2011, 05:08:03 pm »
Okay guys, I just got myself a Nintendo 3DS Limited Black Edition. Yes its the one with the Zelda print on it. That is why I bought it. As an additional game I got Super Mario 3D Land, which is the only game that I have been playing besides the AR games.

I must say that I am a bit disappointed with the game though. Don't get me wrong. The graphics look nice, just as a Mario game should look like and the 3D is a good addition. The music and sounds are just what you expect from a Mario game.

What is so disappointing then? you might ask. Well it is the difficulty. It is ridiculously easy. I haven't drained the battery (5 hour lifetime) once. I haven't drained it half yet and I am already well away in the fourth world, with almost every Star medal. The rate the difiiculty is going could play this games with my hands tied behind my back and toes at the controls. Over the summer I have played Super Mario World and in the second and third worlds there were levels that already got my teeth grinding because it took me a full afternoon to complete one of them.

Please tell me the difficulty of this game will go way up in the coming worlds, because this is seriously turning into a let down.
Re: Super Mario 3D Land
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 05:43:07 pm »
As I understand it the game becomes much harder after you complete it once. I'm at the end of world 8 myself btw.
Consider the first 8 worlds casual and next 8 more challenge based... or so I heard.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 09:06:26 am »
  • 笑い男
Complete the game first, then come back :p

It seems that nintendo recently like to make games for everyone (or, even more so than ever). Make the main part playable by anyone, but add in more and harder content for those that are more of the "hardcore" gamer type that want more and more >:D

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 05:23:14 pm »
I kinda put it down because I got bored with it.
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 10:49:17 am »
Okay, I am at world S5 now and I have come across only one really difficult level that I spend a lot of lives on just to get to the end. And I have set myself the rule that if I can find a star coin I will also get the star coin.

Granted the levels in the special worlds are more interesting that the first 8 worlds, due to the added rush with low time or a cosmic mario. But really difficult they aren't. So when does the difficulty start?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 44 queries.

anything