Projects > Zelda Projects

[FINISHED] Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead [2016 UPDATE]

<< < (3/3)

Heartless:
I remember the first release, I'll play the new version as well. :)

imfletcher:
Hey guys, this topic is old, but I thought it might be a good idea to share a video I found.

https://youtu.be/KWaUTi_1pWw

I didn't make this, but whoever did went straight into my code to find most of Hall of the Dead's secrets. Pretty cool of them to give my little fan game such a nice spotlight. Anyway, since it's so thorough, this video doubles as a handy walkthrough if any past or future players get stuck.

Turn on annotations for commentary.

Martijn dh:
That's a pretty wholesome game. I've been watching parts of the video and the dungeon puzzles aren't half bad either. Nicely done.

How long did this take you to build?

Mariotag:
Thank you. That is like, so helpful.
I actually spent like, a year waiting to hear from you, and was on the discord looking for help.

It is a neat game. Makes use of its limitations to deliver something unique.

imfletcher:

--- Quote from: Martijn dh on December 21, 2020, 10:41:12 pm ---That's a pretty wholesome game. I've been watching parts of the video and the dungeon puzzles aren't half bad either. Nicely done.

How long did this take you to build?

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot. My game design ambitions outshine my coding skills, so I doubled down on puzzles and secrets. Nice to hear it mostly worked.

As for the timeframe, I honestly can't remember. Probably a year or a little more. That's back when I was in college, so I was able to sink a lot of time into it.

--- Quote from: Mariotag on December 22, 2020, 02:33:24 am ---Thank you. That is like, so helpful.
I actually spent like, a year waiting to hear from you, and was on the discord looking for help.

It is a neat game. Makes use of its limitations to deliver something unique.

--- End quote ---

Oh, your message must've been lost in the shuffle. I would've responded had I seen it.

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version