Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Revise]Celestial Clock Specific Enemies  (Read 3701 times)

[Revise]Celestial Clock Specific Enemies
« on: June 20, 2012, 08:23:37 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Name: Clockoraka
HP: 3
Description: Machine enemies that have to use the hookshot to move across pit's or to move across platforms. They Climb on walls and are also found on the floor. When you hookshot it, link lands just close enough to it to not get hurt, but not far enough that he'll fall into a pit.
Attacks:
   Bump- .5 HP
You get damage for running into it when it's on the floor.

Name: Orbite
HP: 5
Description: Turtle-like enemies that if you attack them, they curl up into their shell, useful for holding down switches, filling up single square pits, and can be used to block other enemies.
Attacks:
   Bump- .5 HP
You get damage for running into it when it isn't withdrawn into it's shell.

Name: Beamo
HP: 1
Description:The statue enemies that shoot beams out of their eyes. WW design.
Attacks:
   Eye Beam- 1 HP
It shoots a continusous beam of energy. If it hits link, link is knocked to the ground, the Wooden shield is burned as well.
Player Combat Countermeasures:
-Projectiles can only damage it(With the exception of a downward thrust).

Name: Defendite Drone
Description: They are clunkey looking flying drones.This version(Defense version), creates a temporary shield around it, that is inpenitratable, it also reflects projectiles.
Attacks:
   Shield Generator
It creates a temporary shield around it that protects it from damage and reflects all projectiles. It increases the damage of beams and magics reflected off of the shield. 

Name: Attackite Drone
Description: They are clunkey looking flying drones.This version(Attack version), shoots a beam.
Attacks:
   Catalyst Beam- 1.5 HP
It shoots a beam, that if it hit's link, link will be knocked down. If a Defendite Drone is using it's shield generator, it may shoot a beam at the shield that will be reflected, increasing the beams damage and range.

Name: Repairite Drone
Description: They are clunkey looking flying drones.This version(Matinence version), repairs machine enemies.
Attacks:
    Repair
It repairs a machine enemy nearby, and can even revive them.

Name: Chronos Drone
HP: 2 HP
Description: A small clunkey machine, that use Temporal Magic to slow down time for all organic creatures withing their aura. The Temporal Abnomally can help the other Drones to attack/repair. Destroying this at the beginning would be a good idea, since it is a disadvantage to you.
Attacks:
  Temporal Abnomally
It slows down time for the player, and that way, the other Drones can act faster. This is only just works for Drones, due to it slowing down all organic creatures within a 3-square radious. It Lasts for 5 seconds. After a use, it must charge mana for 10 seconds. Time of Mana Regeneration can be reduced by a Repairite Drone.

Name: Sentinal
HP: 2
Description: Small Clunkey drones that specialize in finding hidden intruders, It has a special magic that allows it see anything invisible within it's eyesight range. It's eyesight is represented by a red cone. It cannot look through solid objects though.
Attacks:
    Alarm
If it sees link, it'll set of an alarm, which locks all of the doors, and alerts nearby enemy NPC's of link's wereabouts.
    Magic Bolt- 1 HP
It launches a bolt of magic.

Gimmicks:
Name:Drone Stations
Description: These small structures are doors in the wall, just big enough for drones to come through. Each Drone type, has their own specific type of Drone station. When a sentinal sets off an alarm in that area, a few drones come out of a drone station.
Machines supported: Attackite Drone, Defendite Drone, Repairite Drone, Chronos Drone, Sentinel.

These enemies are machines made to defend and maintain the Celestial Clock.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 08:22:30 am by Niek »
Re: [Submission]Celestial Clock Specific Enemies
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 10:44:53 pm »
  • King of the hoard!
The interaction between the drone types is interesting.  Since Clockorakas can move on the floor, what happens if one runs into Link?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 10:54:07 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
They act like a block, or I could have them damage link.

Edit: I added the Repairite Drone for no reason what so ever, except that it is useful if you acidentally destroy, a nessisary enemy(So you don't have to leave the room for the enemies to respawn, also to be a pain in the ass when it repairs attackite drones, and Beamos)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 11:01:50 pm by zdude684 »
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 03:41:11 am »
  • King of the hoard!
Repairite Drone is a really good idea.  It helps to prevent players from having to reset puzzles using Clockorakas.
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 01:45:04 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Thanks, I just thought of the Sentinel and added it in as well. As well as adding in the Drone Stations gimmick.
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 08:21:52 am »
Okay some of my thoughts. First of I like to point out that having many different enemies is difficult thing to judge. Some I might like and some I don't see them going at all. However it is one submission and if even one is rejected the entire submission would be rejected in my book. Otherwise it would be a means to push a really unlikable NPC through.

Second I have always seen the Celestial Clock the place where Ganon's army is in full force. Thus the majority of enemies would represent enemies like that. Besides Ganon has blasted himself through the dungeon already and locking up everything behind him. Any native defenses would probably already be destroyed.

So these are my thoughts about the enemies:
Clockoraka - I don't understand its purpose. No matter how I read the entry, it is one big confusion. How do you fight it? Why does it exist? Sorry but this one I don't like.
Orbite: This is a seriously interesting enemy. Perhaps not necessarily mechanical. But it has some major uses and could even work in other dungeons beside the Celestial Clock.

Beamo(s): A classic enemy, which is a very good entry. The WW design could just as well be mystical and would work in other dungeons as well.

Defendite: It is only a shield? What purpose does it have? Should it work together with some other drone? How do you destroy these? Could be interesting, but the entry should be merged with another to avoid the confusion that they can also act on their own. Even though they can't hurt Link.

Attackite: Is it unable to move that it has to reflect a beam from the shield of a Defendite? It seems all rather complex. Again merge it with the defendite to avoid the confusion it acts on its own. Together the Defendite and Attackite might be interesting. On their own they are not.

Repairite: It is interesting. It also means that the mechanical enemies aren't really defeated unless every last one is put out of commission in a room. And then all of them blow up.

Chronos: Don't know about that one. Perhaps a nice addition as an ability for a boss or mini boss, but I don't know about an enemy. Also Mana != Magic, or are they synonyms?

Sentinal: Don't know about this. It doesn't speak to me. However maybe you could convince me by adding some more gameplay descriptions.
Re: [Revise]Celestial Clock Specific Enemies
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 11:53:24 am »
  • It's the grineer
Chronos: Don't know about that one. Perhaps a nice addition as an ability for a boss or mini boss, but I don't know about an enemy. Also Mana != Magic, or are they synonyms?
Sure, why not. They actually have to reload their battery, Shadow :P
Re: [Revise]Celestial Clock Specific Enemies
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 06:02:19 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Sure, why not. They actually have to reload their battery, Shadow :P
You really think they had alkali then?

Anyway, I'm modify it a little bit.

-Neik, there would still be some native forces around.
-The Clockorakas Are one of the Matenence units.
-Defendite drones are always found with attackite drones, while you can still encounter Attackites without defendites.
-Sentinals Are security Units that look for intruders, but have limited combat capibilities.
-Cronos Drones wouldn't slow you down enough for you to have a major disadvantage, they slow you down by about 25-50%.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 03:35:06 pm by Shadow宇宙の神 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 51 queries.