Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Submission]DarkNut  (Read 6747 times)

[Submission]DarkNut
« on: July 13, 2012, 12:58:59 am »
Still incomplete just something I found on the internet:

the owner of the photobucket is Aab , each sprite is 64x64 somewhat big.

What is missing:

Name: Darknut

Unarmed Attack- 1.25 HP
Must be Unarmed. It uses arm thrusts or punches you.

Name: Mighty Darknut(Red Darknut)

Unarmed Attack- 1.25 HP
Must be Unarmed. It uses arm thrusts or punches you.

Apart from the previously mentioned ( well just the unarmed attack is missing) it's also missing the recolors.
Re: [Submission]DarkNut
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 01:04:07 am »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Most of the animations are missing sprites not just for the custom animations, it'll also need sprites for when each armor piece is gone. As well as the armor pieces them selves. So it's quite incomplete.

I've already tried working with this, but it's better to just rip all of it's sprites first, and then add in edited or custom animations and such, when all of the animations from MC are present.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 01:11:03 am by Shadow宇宙の神 »

thestig

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 01:27:02 am »
Well.. I am going to agree with Shadow, but Kren's addition was a good move too. My suggestion is that you two should try and collaborate. Or anyone who is interesting in taking on this task. But yeah, listen to Shadow since the design has been approved by the team already and it is his design, after all. ;p
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 01:32:18 am »
what parts exactly get removed and in what order? how will he look without any armor in him?

thestig

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 01:35:41 am »
Like I said in IRC, judging from how a knight's clothing works what would be under the armor would be chainmail. This is the case in Twilight Princess, as well. But you should probably try and specify this yourself since the point of creating concept art is to define the visuals. Game design tries focusing in on the mechanics in some areas of the board, so please keep that in mind when posting submissions to the sprite/tiles section.
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 03:13:11 am »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Heres the armor pieces and anything removable:
-Chest Plate(Main body armor, basic Frontal protection)
-Gauntlets(One on each arm, Protects the sides)
-Helmat(Not needed to be removed in order to kill it, Protects his head, obviously)
-Shield(Also Not needed to be removed in order to kill, Advanced Frontal protection)
-Sword(A weapon, not armor, but hell you can make him drop it, so it's removable)
-Cape(Not armor, Just a single hit to remove, Weak protection of the back)

As I said in the design submission magnet glove is able to remove metalic objects,
I didn't say this in the submission though:
You can remove the sword(will resist, so ends up being a small tug of war) and the shield(will resist, so ends up being a small tug of war) each seperatly, cape has to be cut off to be removed, gauntlets can be removed by magnet glove after being loosened(Is loosened by being hit). Chest Plate can be removed right after you quickly hit it twice to loosen it, or after you remove his cape to loosen the armor.

Darknuts would wear Basic Chainmail under their armor.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 03:17:52 am by Shadow宇宙の神 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.219 seconds with 48 queries.

anything