Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shin Megami/Persona/Digital Devil/whatever - are they good?  (Read 2464 times)

Shin Megami/Persona/Digital Devil/whatever - are...
« on: February 04, 2014, 11:54:28 pm »
Wanting to know from you,ZFGC, if those games are actually good.  i have never played, nor watched any of them.  I had a buddy that wouldn't stop talking about Persona 3 and how badly he wanted it for PSP rerelease back in the day.

I recently stumbled upon an eBay store that is selling a truck load of legit "never been opened" games.  I have already received my Megaman Anniversary Collection which was in fact new so I am sure it's legit.  Anyway, I keep seeing various Devil Saga games from as old as Saga and Saga II for PS2 to the current ones for PS3 and 3DS.

They range in price from about $12.99-$24.99 + shipping depending on how new.  I was wondering if the old PS2 games were any good.  I love RPGs if you didn't know.

So, are they worth getting?
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
Re: Shin Megami/Persona/Digital Devil/whatever -...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 01:18:40 am »
They're a darker storyline version of final fantasy, and SMTIV is excellent. Atlus is always having sales on the eshop for it. Anyway, if you like religious philosophy mixed with turn-based gameplay final fantasy style, then definitely get it!
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
Re: Shin Megami/Persona/Digital Devil/whatever -...
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 01:58:16 am »
Shin Megami Tensei and I have had many a great adventures. I recommend them entirely. If you like a darker turn in your story or a harder RPG to sink into, definitely. I do recommend Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2, they're more like your traditional RPGs in that they do not have the SMT Demon recruiting/fusing mechanics. But I would also recommend SMT Nocturne (SMT3).

As for the 3DS, Shin Megami Tensei IV is fantastic, a great start to get into the series, and probably my favorite game on the 3DS so far.

Manly men don't sass. Manly men get in FIGHTS! Fist fights using manly fists!
  • JetDesigns
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 41 queries.

anything