Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Gate of Monolari - an idea i'm developing as a part of my 3 project plan  (Read 3508 times)

The Gate of Monolari - an idea i'm developing as...
« on: April 09, 2006, 06:57:15 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
For those that are unaware of my plan, it's to finish masks of time and death, make a comic of my ff7 mod, and last, my third edition - The Gate of Monolari.  It's still in the works so I it's not perfect just yet.  But here's what we've got so far..

Legends speak of a land called Hyrule.  A land created by the Gods that could be perfect.  A
land where the races would exist in harmony.  Zoras, Gorons, Kokiri, and Hylians.  To the west
of Hyrule lies the Gerudo Valley.  This valley is the very spot where the King of Evil
Ganondorf arose from.  After being sealed away by the Hero of Time, the legend of this kingdom
began to fade away and twist.  When the great king once again revealed himself, he was again
vanquished by the Hero of Winds. 

Some say that whenever an evil threatens the land, a boy named Link will arise to defeat it. 
This story is no different.

It's been years since the events of Ganondorf took place.  A new continent was found during
these years that housed the wonder of the world: The next Hyrule.  Blessed by the Gods of the
Triforce, this new world has taken on all of the races of the old world.  However, lurking in
the darkness of this world is a corrupt soul..one who wishes to gain what Ganondorf had tried
to get. Zetta..

I'm still working the whole gate thing in, but i've got a pretty good idea of how i'm going to do it.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 36 queries.

anything