Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: so the video at the end of kh2.. *possible spillers*  (Read 4233 times)

so the video at the end of kh2.. *possible spill...
« on: April 10, 2006, 11:33:31 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
the kh3 trailer.  DISCUSS!!!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I can pretty much tell who two of those guys are in the trailer..Riku and Sora..you can tell by the keyblades.  But that third one...possibly Roxas?  He was holding 2 keyblades, which looked a bit like the oathkeeper and oblivion.  Also, a keyblade WAR. A FIELD FULL OF KEYBLADES!! Anyone who saw the trailer knows what i'm talking about..

for those that havnt seen the trailer and want to, you can see it here: http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xw1kS8jK90&search=kh3

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Lunar

Re: so the video at the end of kh2.. *possible s...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 11:46:38 pm »
Wow.. am I the only one that found that movie VERY eerie?

Netz0r

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 11:46:33 pm »
Look closely, Fenrir is in there somewhere. ;)

TwillightXIII

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 11:52:36 pm »
I think the third is Kiri, since now she can wield a keyblade, and the third uknown character in the secret movie def. looks femal. Although in an interview with the creator of the game, he stated that they were all new characters.

Limey

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 11:57:40 pm »
I think they're the "chasers" (mentioned in the video), and are evil or something.  They are hunting down the 'memories of xehanort (mentioned in the video', and are going to be fighting against sora, etc :P

I dont know though :/  My friend had a huge theory, I cant rememeber it though XD
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 12:26:01 am »
  • <3 goggles
I think the third is Kiri, since now she can wield a keyblade, and the third uknown character in the secret movie def. looks femal. Although in an interview with the creator of the game, he stated that they were all new characters.
If you look at the armors, you can clearly see that the two "Smaller" knights have "Breast-shaped" curves in their armor--So I'm guessing we get two girls and one guy.
But that's just my idea.

Fenrir. *Drools*  So much more smecksay than Ultima...

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 12:35:29 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
that video was....weird to say the least, i watched it and was like wtf... they look like something out of star wars. Ne way, i think the three are in some way related to Sora, Riku and Kairi since the first one you see is holding the blade in a very Sora-esque way (on the shoulder...even Roxas didnt do that) then one looks female and the other is prolly a guy. But as someone said before it prolly WONT be exactly Sora and the usual since the next game is prolly gonna take place somewhat unrelated to these characters... come on, could you really pull those three of the islands again?
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-

Lunar

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 01:30:02 am »
I know this is gonna sound horrible, but I think if Kingdom Hearts shed the whole Disney thing, it would be one of the greatest video games ever.

Limey

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 02:22:34 am »
I know this is gonna sound horrible, but I think if Kingdom Hearts shed the whole Disney thing, it would be one of the greatest video games ever.
1.  It already is one of the greatest videogames.
2.   They would have to make up SO much origional content... The entire game pretty much is made of disney content...   

I think it sorta NEEDS the disney.
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 07:48:14 am »
I disagree: KH gains so much from being able to utilize all the Disney IP. It's a decent game; the addition of all the Disney properties is what catapults it from 'decent' to 'amazing'.

Having worked at Disney, I can tell you that all the cast members who were gamers - even hardcore, xboxpwnunub gamers - adored KH as a concept, even if they had never played it.
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 06:19:47 pm »
Well, at the beginning of the movie it shows the Ansem reports from the first game, which would be considered the memories of Xehanort. Sora is the master of the keyblade, and the "lost two" might refer to Riku and Kairi, or maybe even Roxas and Namine.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 02:40:47 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Well, at the beginning of the movie it shows the Ansem reports from the first game, which would be considered the memories of Xehanort. Sora is the master of the keyblade, and the "lost two" might refer to Riku and Kairi, or maybe even Roxas and Namine.

I wouldn't say Namine` or Roxas as they both went back into Sora and Kairi at the end of KH2

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 09:57:23 pm »
In an interview I read a little while ago, it was said that this video is of the past and future at the same time. KH3 isn't definite as of now, and they are working on another title for the time being, but, the guy who was being interviewed said he had a sure idea of what KH3 would be about. Also, he said that it would explain the Keyblades in much more detail then we are given now. My thoughts? The main storyline would be about Maleficent and her second uprising, however, the trio finds something stringing themselves to past events and trigger a sub-story explaining the Keyblades, how they came to be and why only certain people can weild them now. And their tie to the past would also fit nicely with one of the major themes of KH, how we are all connected through different means. X3 Just my ideas. I'll post the interview once I find it a little later.

Sorry for any typos.. I'm being pushed off the computer.. >___<
  • My Photostream
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 03:54:38 am »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
Did anyone else notice their armor slightly resembles nobodies?
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited

Limey

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 03:55:52 am »
Did anyone else notice their armor slightly resembles nobodies?

Sorta, yes.  Though it like nobodies are 'newer' or something... Like the armor in the video is an older version, and is also very worn :P

Psy

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 04:07:06 am »
I'm probably the only ones here who hates Kingdom Hearts (I stopped playing the first game halfway through), but that trailer looks damn attractive. It may just change my mind...

But before considering picking it up again, I have to know: is KH2 more mature than KH?

Limey

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 04:10:37 am »
I'm probably the only ones here who hates Kingdom Hearts (I stopped playing the first game halfway through), but that trailer looks damn attractive. It may just change my mind...

But before considering picking it up again, I have to know: is KH2 more mature than KH?
Slightly ;)
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 04:14:09 am »
Heh, just have to say this... when I first saw this trailer, I was like.... Power Rangers much? XD Those suits look... well, just really messed up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.182 seconds with 70 queries.

anything