Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for an experienced Loz: LttP programmer to convert a fanfic.  (Read 4751 times)

Looking for an experienced Loz: LttP programmer ...
« on: September 30, 2014, 11:33:47 am »
I am a fanfic writer and I believe my latest project would make a fun and compelling game for the Loz: A Link to the Past time line, with reference to Loz: A Link Between Worlds, (it's a minor tie in), the gameplay will for the most part be unaltered, as will much of the "Light World" items & landscape, the major changes will be in the "Dark World" and the sprites of the people and enemies (old and new).

The story is a darker plot involving link and Ganon. It is a plausible continuation story and not just a clone story, so yes, the imagery will need a lot of customization seeing how it takes place 25-30 years after the events of Loz: LttP, the character images are not just remakes or decedent's of the originals, as such, their own images/sprites will reflect this natural aging, I have pics of what Link, Zelda & Ganon should look like, Princess Zelda is Queen Zelda, link is in his late 40's & Ganon has grey skin and has a subtly macerated and massicated appearance, Sahasrahla and the Loyal Sage are more involved, Sahasrala (in his 85's-90's by now can walk, but uses a pony to get around and the Loyal Sage is around 60 something but walks/runs just fine.)

Was thinking AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" is a most appropriate title score for the game.

If interested you can message/email me here or at...

jhewitt3476@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 37 queries.

anything