Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: ZOMG CHRONO TRIGGER DS HAHAHA  (Read 6706 times)

Re: ZOMG CHRONO TRIGGER DS HAHAHA
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2008, 05:23:21 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
It should have been on GBA... =[

It´s these kinds of things that make it so that nobody on ZFGC takes you seriously.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2008, 05:56:24 pm »
It should have been on GBA... =[

It´s these kinds of things that make it so that nobody on ZFGC takes you seriously.

What are you talking about? I'd take Sharon.

Seriously.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2008, 06:09:08 pm »
So !@#$% lame! after all those !@#$% years they could atleast make a new game! Not porting a old classic that all the Chrono Trigger fans played so much that they have seen every corner a billion times.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2008, 06:34:25 pm »
So !@#$% lame! after all those !@#$% years they could atleast make a new game! Not porting a old classic that all the Chrono Trigger fans played so much that they have seen every corner a billion times.

Shut your mouth. People wanted Chrono Trigger on the DS, and now they have it.
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2008, 06:37:28 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

NINTENDUR.

It's a way to introduce a great game to new gamers and a way to bring back an old classic for old gamers. Besides, if nobody wanted it, the demand wouldn't be through SE's !@#$% roof.

Edit: Also... How many new games have they released throughout these years? HMM I WONDER.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 06:48:49 pm by Pyro »
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 07:23:07 pm »
  • Metal Up Your Ass.
At last! XD
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 07:35:46 pm »
I'll probably just put it on my N4 :P

Never really cared for Squeenix games. I've never played Chrono Trigger and I don't get what all the fuzz is about.

I'm just not an RPG person, I guess.

Diablo

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 07:56:24 pm »
So happy to hear this! I love the game, I actually just started playing the game again this past weekend while I was on holiday. :P
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 09:08:03 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
Haha, I was also about to port my PSX version to a PSP bootable file. But I like the DS's dpad better.

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 09:10:29 pm »
Haha, I was also about to port my PSX version to a PSP bootable file. But I like the DS's dpad better.

You'd better be talking about the old DS, or I'll have to smack you.
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 09:15:29 pm »
Yes, the old one...

But if you compare the old PSP's D pad with the DS lite's d pad, the PSP one still loses.

• Super Smash Karts

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 09:23:45 pm »
Yes, the old one...

But if you compare the old PSP's D pad with the DS lite's d pad, the DS lite loses hardcore. You can barely do a diagonal on the damn thing. PSP's is way superior in every way.

Fix'd
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 09:32:16 pm »
That's not really necessary Swiftu...

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that it's only going to be an enhanced port with added content/features instead of a 3D remake.  Don't get me wrong, I've been pretty impressed by what S-E has been able to accomplish on the DS, but I really think that Chrono Trigger on the DS in 3D would definitely be a downgrade visually.  I'm not a graphics-!@#$%, but CT is a very good looking game to begin with, so if they ever did it in 3D I'd hope that they'd do it right, (i.e. on any of the current-gen consoles, or even the PSP).
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 09:37:15 pm »
  • :3
Yes, the old one...

But if you compare the old PSP's D pad with the DS lite's d pad, the DS lite loses hardcore. You can barely do a diagonal on the damn thing. PSP's is way superior in every way.

Fix'd
If you can't do diagonals your DS is broken, and why so eager to jump on what Garoth said?

Meh, I've never really cared about Squeenix, I'll give this one a miss.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 09:49:27 pm »

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that it's only going to be an enhanced port with added content/features instead of a 3D remake.  Don't get me wrong, I've been pretty impressed by what S-E has been able to accomplish on the DS, but I really think that Chrono Trigger on the DS in 3D would definitely be a downgrade visually.  I'm not a graphics-!@#$%, but CT is a very good looking game to begin with, so if they ever did it in 3D I'd hope that they'd do it right, (i.e. on any of the current-gen consoles, or even the PSP).

You should check out Chrono Resurrection. I think that they did an amazing job keeping the graphical style in 3d, especially for an amateur game. I can see Square being able to pull something like that off for the DS, though I am glad they stuck with keeping it 2d.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n33lSRN92EU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n33lSRN92EU</a>
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 09:50:52 pm »
Yes, the old one...

Fix'd

You ever even touched a DS Lite? At least it feels like a Dpad, not the silly PSP button dpad thing that Sony decided to come out with.

At least the slim's dpad is a little better...

Also, Domo's back?!

• Super Smash Karts

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 09:52:10 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

You should check out Chrono Resurrection. I think that they did an amazing job keeping the graphical style in 3d, especially for an amateur game. I can see Square being able to pull something like that off for the DS, though I am glad they stuck with keeping it 2d.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n33lSRN92EU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n33lSRN92EU</a>

^lol a ZFGCer worked on that :p (Mathew Valente; aka TSSF)... He was also going to have me do the Magus laugh in his theme lol...
Also, <_< I suggested the imps look like Pilaf instead of the way they used to... yup that was me *pats self on back* XD

That was such a good remake :(
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 09:55:50 pm »
Too bad Square-Enix (or was it still Squaresoft back then?) issued a C&D order. :<

• Super Smash Karts
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 10:03:42 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

^lol a ZFGCer worked on that :p (Mathew Valente; aka TSSF)... He was also going to have me do the Magus laugh in his theme lol...
Also, <_< I suggested the imps look like Pilaf instead of the way they used to... yup that was me *pats self on back* XD

That was such a good remake :(

I just found out yesterday that Knivu was part of the team that worked on the other Chrono Trigger Remake that got shut down.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 10:09:50 pm »
Yes, the old one...

Fix'd
If you can't do diagonals your DS is broken, and why so eager to jump on what Garoth said?

Meh, I've never really cared about Squeenix, I'll give this one a miss.

The DS lite pad sucks balls. Just accept it.

You ever even touched a DS Lite? At least it feels like a Dpad, not the silly PSP button dpad thing that Sony decided to come out with.

At least the slim's dpad is a little better...

I OWN a DS lite. I've had it for over a year. Feels like a Dpad? too bad it's unresponsive. The PSP's Dpad is way better.

I'd love to see you try to accomplish Sabin's final blitz move with that piece of !@#$% they slapped on the lite.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.382 seconds with 75 queries.