Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Additional topic about boobs, or asking the opposite sex a question  (Read 9072 times)

DJvenom

super-sage
Additional topic about boobs, or asking the oppo...
« on: July 02, 2008, 11:19:58 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
Ask me any question you'd like, ladies. Especially if it's about boobs!
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
Re: Additional topic about boobs, or asking the ...
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 08:04:41 pm »
I'm going to say this preemptively -- if any one feels the need to spam in this topic I will not hesitate to lock it immediately.  Keep your comments on-topic and relatively mature and it's fine. 

Actually, I can even help answer some questions for all you pretty ladies.   ;)
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 03:02:17 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
I'm going to say this preemptively -- if any one feels the need to spam in this topic I will not hesitate to lock it immediately.  Keep your comments on-topic and relatively mature and it's fine. 

Actually, I can even help answer some questions for all you pretty ladies.   ;)

I second every bit of this post.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 03:04:25 am »
  • b e p i s
Come on girls! Who wants to know how big Knivu is the secrets of the male world?
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 03:05:49 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Come on girls! Who wants to know how big Knivu is the secrets of the male world?
What secrets? I'm pretty sure whatever ones we have they may already know about.  :(

Especially Crystal with her telepathy and what not.

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 03:06:43 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
You all fail to realize that we women know EVERYTHING >.>

This topic is pointless  :P
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 03:08:18 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

You can't group all women together. I mean i know allot of woman who are completely stupid.
Also you have telepathy.
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 03:08:57 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything

and the fact that most of zfgc is men >_> we fail again

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 06:18:18 am »
  • :3

and the fact that most of zfgc is men >_> we fail again
OH NO YOU DON'T. JUAN IS AN EFFEMINATE MAN. HAHAHA.

Come on, I know you have questions! I've been asked before...
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 08:11:06 pm »
  • When you express in one word, “the anus”

Only thing they know how to do is make me a damn sandwich
WHY DO I ONLY PUSH OTHERS AWAY ;_;
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 04:26:38 am by Delko »
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2008, 05:40:00 am »
  • I need something new to put here...

No, you know all the male stuff from metro boys who hang out with women, that's where you get your knowledge, not from the true source of man.

Source-pun not intended. >__>
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2008, 06:24:23 pm »
OK I have a question. Or two. Or three. Or more.

Why are boys always so insensitive? (well not all boys but the majority of them) Like the things they do and say. Do they not think through what they're going to say before they say it?

They never seem to understand what upsets girls and they always seem to ignore the little things. It's like they dont pay enough attention to us to actually understand us properly.

:huh:

Why do some boys think it's alright to adjust themselves in public? It's kinda gross seeing a boy walking around with his hand in his underpants yet I've heard that it's cos it can get "uncomfortable" down there. Yeah right, doesnt mean you have to do it smack bang in front of people like I saw one guy the other day.

Are boys really that obsessed with their penises? & Do they feel sad if they think it's small? (I'm not trying to be mean here, I'm just curious :P)

When you like/fancy a girl, do you ever imagine her naked or having sex with her?

What makes "bad sex" bad?
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2008, 06:38:55 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Why are boys always so insensitive? (well not all boys but the majority of them) Like the things they do and say. Do they not think through what they're going to say before they say it?

Most guys are just dicks in general. Most of the time it's the whole "maniless" thing. Most think that if you're sensitive... oh my god, you're a !@#$%. The other times... I don't know, maybe they are too shy to be sensitive.

Are boys really that obsessed with their penises? & Do they feel sad if they think it's small? (I'm not trying to be mean here, I'm just curious :P)

I know I'm not, and mostly all the guys I hang out with don't. Hell we joke with each other all the time and make fun of each others DICK size. Like I call my friend a !@#$% and he'll come back with "shut up small DICK" or something like that, we even do it infront of girls and stuff... we really don't care. I mean we were doing it in front of these girls we know and they are like "What is with you guys? Most guys are talking about how big their dicks are. You guys are odd." I SAID I DUNNO LOL.

When you like/fancy a girl, do you ever imagine her naked or having sex with her?

Myself personally, I probably could, but I just find it hard. I mean recently I really liked this girl (and I mean really liked), and to be honest, I couldn't picture myself having sex with her or anything. I just thought of her as a girl I really want to go out with and be with.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2008, 06:43:56 pm »
Why are boys always so insensitive?

I'm pretty sensitive to women but HAVE said some apparently insensitive things to women before, it's not that we're insensitive, it's just that we have no idea what you guys would find offensive at times. I'm COMPLETELY honest so when I was with my last ex, one time she asked me to tell her honestly if there was anyone else I knew that I thought was as attractive or more attractive than herself. Of course I told her there was this other girl I thought was as pretty as her and whaddaya know, she was pissed off for the rest of the day. We try REALLY hard to understand you guys and well, I'm not sure about others but I DO in fact take notice to the smallest of things and somehow, it just never works out anyway. We just never know exactly what you want and most times you guys expect us to without saying anything. A lot of men also try to be real macho men just because that's what men are supposed to be and they don't wanna show they have feelings too.

Why do some boys think it's alright to adjust themselves in public?

I don't although sometimes it's just unbearable, like you're walking and it gets into an awkward position that either feels uncomfortable or is painful so that may be why some people just can't resist.

Are boys really obsessed with their penises?

Probably most are, I am not. I think it's just society and how we're all lead to believe bigger is better. If we were never brought up thinking that way, I don't think there'd be a problem.

When I have real feelings for a girl, no. When I think a girl is hot? Sometimes, yes.

Ummm, idk. All sex is good sex for me. hahaha

« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 06:47:46 pm by Juan »
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2008, 06:50:21 pm »
  • Resident Bum
Why do some boys think it's alright to adjust themselves in public? It's kinda gross seeing a boy walking around with his hand in his underpants yet I've heard that it's cos it can get "uncomfortable" down there. Yeah right, doesnt mean you have to do it smack bang in front

1.It can really hurt... imagine if your sensitive parts were hanging out getting stretched and rubbed raw

2. bad sex for the guy means that the girl was most likely doing something wrong like faking an orgasm. a bad one can turn me off....
also loose vagina is lame
bad sex for a girl can be many factors. i read that her pleasure is highly based on emotion. and then there are guys that just dont know how to thrust properly(probably me)
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 06:57:54 pm »

I respond to this because I have been deemed to be insensitive by nearly all of the women that have known me.  I do care, but if I let on that I care at all towards a woman in general, then they believe that I become too attached and then they ignore me all together.  In this way, I have to protect myself from being hurt and apathy is just my shield.  People in general would be surprised by how much I really know and observe but never say.  However, if asked specifically to help someone out or it is clear that the girl could use cheering up, I can be very sensitive.

Sometimes it all just itches because it dangles.  I always try to be more private though with my privates, lol.

Are boys really that obsessed with their penises and do they feel sad if they think it's small?

I have to say that I am a little obsessed with mine, j/k.  Personally, I do not know why everyone is so fascinated with length over girth, naturally I would think that the consensus of everyone would be reversed.

This is really odd, but if I really like or fancy a girl, I cannot for the life of me imagine that, even though I know my mind is capable.  The thing is, I don't like or fancy a girl for her body, but for other things like her smile, personality, or intelligence.  I have to consciously flip a switch in my mind that lets me be a carnal deviant, otherwise I can only imagine what you said of women that are superficially good looking.  Then again, this is probably all for the best in terms of intercourse duration.

My best answer to this would have to be excessive queefing as I would probably bust out laughing and ruin the mood, lol.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2008, 01:26:21 am »
  • b e p i s
OK I have a question. Or two. Or three. Or more.

Men, I think, are naturally more impulsive than women. Personally I'm a pretty sensitive guy though, so I guess it varies from male to male.

Why do some boys think it's alright to adjust themselves in public? It's kinda gross seeing a boy walking around with his hand in his underpants yet I've heard that it's cos it can get "uncomfortable" down there. Yeah right, doesnt mean you have to do it smack bang in front of people like I saw one guy the other day.

The vagina is tight and compact. The penis is an unwieldy, awkward piece of flesh hanging down from the front of our bodies. Think of a vagina as a new car: shiny, pretty, and easily managed until it gets older, and then just a monthly tune-up. Think of a penis as a reliable old car: it gets the job done, you know it works, and it's not that pretty; it also requires frequent tune-ups to keep it in shape.

Without going into too much personal detail here, I'm not huge. However, I have been "complimented" before on my penis. Therefore, I personally don't worry about it. I imagine if it were a tiny nub it might be awkward, though.

I imagine some guys, like me, have never actually taken the time to measure, because we simply feel it doesn't matter that much :P

Not really. Honestly. I mean, I might say "Man, I would greatly enjoy copulating with this particular member of the fairer sex" but not be like "OMG I CAN SEE HER BOOBS IN MY HEAD O____O"

Lack of passion, lack of responsiveness, lack of communication, one-sidedness, or extreme nervousness (like, not cute nervousness, but clam up and get still nervousness.)
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 02:04:54 am »
  • Drop down and give me 9000!
Not sure, most guys I know are like this, not only do they think highly of themselves but they do not think of others and therefore offend many girls without noticing. But I'm not like that, I mean I always seem to pay lots of attention to the little things, sometimes I ignore them but I guess it depends.

Apparently I've said a fair few insensitive things, but then again I have never understood those girls, usually anything insensitive is said through typing and texting alone.

I'm very shy in person though, I don't really say much and usually it's not to offend...unless saying nothing to a girl is insensitive? Unfortunately some girls have gotten the wrong idea about me and just assume I'm anti-social or something :huh:, I guess it varies between girls if I dare to say so.

I certainly don't, I mean we all know as guys that it can get rather uncomfortable down there, but if I need to do so I do it when no one needs to see me doing it, I have respect for others so I tend to put up with it no matter how uncomfortable it gets.

Are boys really that obsessed with their penises?
Some are -_-; and they're obsessed with wanting to put them inside every girl they think is 'hot' it disgusts me. They brag about their size and what they've done with it and some just love listing names for their own penis. I don't really care about mine, I mean 'size does matter' is something people say which tries to get to me. I know size doesn't matter, and I do not really care on the matter cause it's not like I'm trying to impress. I refuse to be like most males I know, I'm not really up to the standards of this sex obsessed society.

That's rare for me, I try not to fancy them. Surprisingly I don't seem to imagine them naked, or having sex (usually). I mean if it's some random girl who I find attractive those thoughts might come to mind, but usually it's more like "it would be nice to have someone who looks like that, but what are they like on the inside?".

If it's just plain horrible? I dunno, I'm proud to be a virgin at the age of....18 >_>;
I like potato.
  • My Myspace

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 02:13:47 am »
  • :3
Insensitive? That's me. Raised with an annoying older sister and a class full of annoying bitches/whores and being told women LIKE assholes, it makes sort of an impact I guess. I'm just incredibly blunt. I'll be straight up with you, no namby-pambying around, and tight butthole I get offended when people aren't straight up with me.

Adjusting in public? That's an issue I've never had to deal with in public, but let me tell you this- scratching your balls when they itch is ORGASMIC.

Penises? Most guys I know are concerned with their privates in general, good length, keeping it clean, checking for lumps, etc. It's only natural to be sad if you find your penis is smaller. It stems from childhood when we used to always boast about how big our toys and stuff were, and those who had to settle for less were jealous/upset.

Fancy=sex? I don't really consider it. There's two forms of fancy for me. Addictive to look at (boobs), or just a really nice person I love being around, as in conventional fancy.

Bad sex? No passion, no communication, and in the missionary position, also lack of foreplay etc. I'm a virgin BUT I CAN HAVE STANDARDS >:0
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 02:43:52 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
I love it how nearly every reply to the questions has been 'Well I don't do this !@#$% thing and I'm always really nice to women but there are some people who do this and I don't know why"

That doesn't answer a question. Stop thinking that she's asking you personally and think of why others would do this.

We're insensative because of the fact we've grown up with other men, and just like other men, we have testosterone, so while around one another, we always try to be better than everyone else, it's just natural, we insult, punch, and so on to others around us, then when it comes to women, if we see one as a friend, we naturally act the way we always act with friends, insulting and 100% honest, which comes off as rather 'insensitive' while it's just what we're used to.

Public adjusting? Lets say your bra is almost making one of your breasts almost be cut in half, making one half saggy and giving the other support, you'll want to re-adjust so that it's comfortable, well, that's the same with us!

Penis obsessing probably comes from women saying that they prefer bigger penises, and so some men decide that smaller penises give less pleasure and therefore cannot satisfy a woman, which is seen as an insult (which is true)

This question is rather personal, but I think that if someone really does like a girl in the sense of personality etc. then no, they wouldn't see themselves like that, yet from lots of porn and other male influence (and those males get influenced from porn) when people see a 'hot chick with a big ass' or something to that effect, they do not care for personality and imagine themselves with the girl in a porno flick, no personality, just them 'wanting your !@#$%' etc.

'Bad Sex' is a term not often heard within the male side of things, but most of the time it would be from instinct and the like of the big penis thing, and so they judge on breasts, saying 'bigger is better' and men probably don't like to do all the work.
What do I know, I'm still a virgin. >__>

Oh, and here's a fun fact, Men polled on average say they've been with 13 women, Women say 7 men, what this says; Women say they've been with less men, and men, the ego-testosterone filled beings, say they've been with more women.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 77 queries.