Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Micheal Jackson Died  (Read 12849 times)

Re: Micheal Jackson Died
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2009, 01:05:14 am »
eventhough people said he was gay, I always respected him, :/ this sucks I really wanted to see him on a concert :/:/.
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2009, 02:30:32 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
As big an icon as he was, I honestly don't know how people can get upset over someone they never knew.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2009, 02:44:18 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
As big an icon as he was, I honestly don't know how people can get upset over someone they never knew.
Being a fan of his music, and such. How would you feel if your favorite musician passed away at an early age? (yes... 50 is early.) Not saying MJ was my FAVORITE musician, but I've enjoyed his music literally my entire life.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2009, 06:12:09 am »
Quote from: Knives
Just came up on the CBS Evening News. Goodnight, sweet prince.

Wait... one of his kids died too?  Was it Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. , ("Prince"), or was it Prince Michael Jackson II, ("Blanket")?

...I'm going to go straight to hell, (or some equally hellish equivalent), aren't I?  8)
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2009, 06:18:29 am »
  • Team Dekunutz
...I'm going to go straight to hell, (or some equally hellish equivalent), aren't I?  8)
Yes.
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 06:32:34 am »
Yes.

Just checking.

To be honest, I am bothered by his death.  Say what you will about him, but he was a damned talented performer.  I'm also going to miss the bizarre news stories that popped up from time to time involving him in some way or another. 

I dunno, as bothersome as it may be, it doesn't seem right that people should be any more upset by the death of a celebrity than any other random stranger's death.  When was the last time any of you did so much as bat an eyelash when reading the obituary for someone you never knew?
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 07:23:12 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
I get upset when I hear of customers from my store passing away ;[
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 08:18:25 am »
The guy made some good music. At least in his earlier years, don't know so much about the late 90's and the new millennium. But for the rest I don't even care for the guy. My condolences to the family, but I won't be grieving.
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 11:10:50 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

Your powers of accurate observation makes you cool and different. Did you ever consider the fact that MJ was an incredibly talented musician and entertainer as a reason he'll be missed?

I'm just amused that 99% or more of the people posting in this thread have took pop-shots at this celebrity at some time or another :)

I'm not saying his death isn't tragic or whatever (que hippy-all-death-is-tragic-'cause-i-love-the-world-speech), just noting the trend of "Hahahaha look at this !@#$% moron and watch as I pummel him with this large stick with poop on it and now he's dead noo I loved him!" ;D

His death doesn't actually affect me myself either way and commenting on this indifference would be pointless and boring, and arguably cruel...or not, depends what counts as cruel.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 11:14:59 am by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 11:34:54 am »
I'm really bummed out over this :\
  • Google Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 11:43:18 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
ITT:  TheDarkJay is feeling guilty about making fun of Michael Jackson.  ;___;
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 11:53:49 am »

Your powers of accurate observation makes you cool and different. Did you ever consider the fact that MJ was an incredibly talented musician and entertainer as a reason he'll be missed?

I'm just amused that 99% or more of the people posting in this thread have took pop-shots at this celebrity at some time or another :)

I'm not saying his death isn't tragic or whatever (que hippy-all-death-is-tragic-'cause-i-love-the-world-speech), just noting the trend of "Hahahaha look at this !@#$% moron and watch as I pummel him with this large stick with poop on it and now he's dead noo I loved him!" ;D

His death doesn't actually affect me myself either way and commenting on this indifference would be pointless and boring, and arguably cruel...or not, depends what counts as cruel.

"99% or more of the people in this have took pop-shots at this celebrity"
Really? when?
Whilst I agree its shallow if someone suddenly acts sad over a celebritys death just for attention, I just dont see that as being the case here.
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2009, 12:09:34 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Is pop-shot the right word? What I mean is: go back a few years...most people were calling him a pedophile, something which jokes have been made off at his expense to this very day (or yesterday, should I say). Instant he dies, it's like that never happened. Michael holding a baby over a balcony, Steve Irwin holding a baby whilst feeding a crocodile. Death apparently changes things.

'tis merely an observation I have made ^_^

Then again whenever anybody dies, their so-called achievements are blown taken out of proportion and their failings ignored. If you listen to obituaries only you'd believe everybody was a saint.

"A talented artist and well-known public figure, his voice and message spread across the globe, influincing the lives of countless people. Today, we lay to rest: Adolf Hitler."

EDIT: Just to clarify, I am not comparing Michael Jackson to Adolf Hitler.

CBA-TR version: Not saying death is not a tragedy, just making passing comment on a trend I've noticed after the death of an individual.

*groans* Know what? I'll admit that the original comment may have been inappropriate in some manner. I have a habit of not realising a comment is inappropriate and coming across as cruel or something like that as a result. I apologise.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 12:24:46 pm by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2009, 12:24:33 pm »
Is pop-shot the right word? What I mean is: go back a few years...most people were calling him a pedophile, something which jokes have been made off at his expense to this very day (or yesterday, should I say).

I know that I don't get myself up to date with latest news of the rich and famous and I couldn't care less what they do in their personal lives. But did I miss something. Was it just a stage of everyone hates MJ or did he actually got accused of being a pedophile?

Instant he dies, it's like that never happened. Michael holding a baby over a balcony, Steve Irwin holding a baby whilst feeding a crocodile. Death apparently changes things.

'tis merely an observation I have made ^_^

Then again whenever anybod dies, their so-called achievements are blown way out of proportion. If you listen to obituaries only you'd believe everybody was a saint.

"A talented artist and well-known public figure, his voice and message spread across the globe, influincing the lives of countless people. Today, we lay to rest: Adolf Hitler."

EDIT: Just to clarify, I am not comparing Michael Jackson to Adolf Hitler XD

It isn't that their achievements are blown out of proportion. Your quote about Adolf Hitler is even true. And like most obituaries they are true, but they most of the time neglect the darker side of the person.
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2009, 12:26:08 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I was editing that post when you replied to say "took out if proportion and their failings ignored" and to add some more things to the end ^^
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2009, 12:45:54 pm »
Is pop-shot the right word? What I mean is: go back a few years...most people were calling him a pedophile, something which jokes have been made off at his expense to this very day (or yesterday, should I say).

I know that I don't get myself up to date with latest news of the rich and famous and I couldn't care less what they do in their personal lives. But did I miss something. Was it just a stage of everyone hates MJ or did he actually got accused of being a pedophile?

There was a huge court case that near enough ruined his career and put him into huge amounts of debt. He was however proven innocent.
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2009, 12:48:44 pm »
it's a shame all the kiddies are just going to remember this guy as that wacky pedophile

even though he was proven innocent and did a !@#$% of a lot more in his career
  • Google Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2009, 01:00:32 pm »
  • :3
I didn't know he couldt die :P
  • daniel-kun

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2009, 03:04:11 pm »
  • Colbydude was here.
*shrug* He did do some crazy stuff, and I'll admit I worried about him for a while. But near the end he cleaned himself up and was touring again. No matter how crazy the stuff you do, talent is talent.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2009, 03:47:04 pm »
  • Fight the Power
Damn, and here I am thinking that yesterday at the same time I was thinking about listening to Billy Jean. Instead I put some rap on. :( This made me really sad when I first heard about it, t'was this morning, one of my friends came over to me and yelled 'Yeah! Did you hear? MJ's dead! Hi5 :D' I said wtf and didn't believe him at first. 'Cause they all hate MJ.
I'm not one to believe those pedophile stories that were made up by some kid who needed some money ('some' as in 23 Millions of dollars, heh.)

I had a sad face all day. :( Not because I 'really' cared about the guy but... I mean, he was 51 years old! (or 50 can't remember), it just made me think, anything could happen to you anyday  anytime and you never know what will happen next. That's what got me kinda sad.

Although this is a big loss in the world of music. =/

R.I.P. man.

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.406 seconds with 78 queries.

anything