Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TLOZ: Heart of Supremacy  (Read 4147 times)

A Storm in the Desert

Eternal Triangle
TLOZ: Heart of Supremacy
« on: February 25, 2007, 08:07:58 am »
  • Wear the Deku Sprout Smile :]

Power supreme.

Well, it's been a while. I haven't posted any progress reports on Three Lances for a long time, and while I haven't posted anything I have been working on the game in both a programming and story related sense. I'm shuffling things around a fair bit, and now this game will begin the saga I'm planning. The title of this one gives away very little about the game itself, and the same goes for the medallion behind the title (no, that's not a certain mirror). Three Lances will follow this game at a later time, so for now I'll be working on Heart of Supremacy.

~~
Dream Developers present

A Zelda Fan Game Central project???

Hyrule has prospered these past centuries, free from strife and disease. Under the careful and wise ruling of the King, the land has enjoyed a time of plenty. Harvests have been full, and Hyrule???s sister lands have kept peace with her.

But a foul stench is rising from the deserts of the south. A pestilence creeps forth from the tainted lands of the old wars where blood was spilled in the name of power. Already its black influence is leaking back into the land from whence it came. Beware, for evil is returning to Hyrule.
~~

Link is the adopted son of the Thief King Arcaith, one of the last carriers of the blood of the Gerudo. A well traveled man since the almost total genocide of his people, Arcaith has recently returned from an expedition into the wastelands just south of Wastegate Garrison to the killing fields of the old times where he searched for anything he could possibly use or sell.

Feel free to speculate and such, I'll be releasing more details and screens soonish, and some stuff at z3 this year.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 04:27:59 am by A Storm in the Desert »
Surely you can do it!
Believe in your strengths...Believe...

-Happy Mask Salesman
Re: TLOZ: Heart of Supremacy
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 05:10:02 pm »
Well, i would like to see some screens, just to know what it looks like...

"Zelda: The Last Day" (Pause)
D??mo v1.0: [|||||-----] :41%

''The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of time 2D++'' (Pause)
D??mo 1.0 : [++++++||] = 85%

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 05:24:12 pm »
We need some screenshots...
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 11:39:12 pm »
  • The Hero of Magic
Hello? any screen shots to show us? Its 9 days since you've posted last. Any progress or screens or have you given up already?
I support all Zelda fan games!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 11:42:29 pm »
Er... Hello guys?
I'll be releasing more details and screens soonish, and some stuff at z3 this year.
Anyways, I don't really have anything to comment, other than wish you good luck with the project. ;)
Oh, and, can we expect anything from Three Lances on Z3? :D
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 11:57:49 am »
Okay, I can't wait, then... nice logo.
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 08:31:49 pm »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
We need some screenshots...

you do realize this is void zelda projects and IDEAS don't you?  yes, he's working on this, but he doesn't have to show anything unless he wants it in zelda project dev.

i like the way you've written the intro, except for two things.  "enjoyed a time of plenty" is just egh, and the part about neighboring areas and calling hyrule a her needs to be changed to flow better.  if you're not going to use this as an intro the game, then don't pay attention to what i said.

A Storm in the Desert

Eternal Triangle
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 12:04:47 am »
Thanks for that input Mitsuu, I'll certainly take that into consideration. It's only the first draft, but I'm glad of some constructive criticism. In response to your question Ricky, I'll be showcasing progress on all of my Zelda games in the one thread; and it should give you some idea of what I've got planned. All of the games will essentially be using the same engine to cut down on development time though, so all of the games will see fairly speedy releases once the first release is complete. It will just be a matter of programming new boss A.Is and making slight modifications. Similar to OOT-MM.
Surely you can do it!

-Happy Mask Salesman

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2007, 12:24:08 am »
  • .越//
 ;D when i would put any of my ideas nto the board like you guys the board probaly only would have threads made by me :P

i have SO MUCH ideas that its sad that i cant even get one actually done at all...

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

A Storm in the Desert

Eternal Triangle
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 03:51:11 am »
Work continues to proceed smoothly on the engine, optimization is coming along very nicely. I'm working on redesigning the pause menu with a new equipment/item system which should save me a lot of time in regards to coding and any future modifications to the engine before release, and modification during the production of my subsequent games. Possibility of screenshots.
Surely you can do it!

-Happy Mask Salesman
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 54 queries.