Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Super Mario RPG on VC!  (Read 3875 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Super Mario RPG on VC!
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2008, 03:46:06 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I still have it for SNES, so why bother paying probably the same price I originally paid for it, just to play it on a Wiimote? Also, I do agree that the story was kinda blah... not a big fan of the graphics or battle system either... *smashes SNES cart*

I agree with you totally... except that the SNES game prolly has a bad save battery by now :P 5 year life span, so it probably died in 2000 :(
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2008, 04:00:52 am »
I still have it for SNES, so why bother paying probably the same price I originally paid for it, just to play it on a Wiimote? Also, I do agree that the story was kinda blah... not a big fan of the graphics or battle system either... *smashes SNES cart*

I agree with you totally... except that the SNES game prolly has a bad save battery by now :P 5 year life span, so it probably died in 2000 :(
I also own it and it works perfectly... Well I haven't played in a while but I remember not having any problem.. I would never repay for a game I already own, I prefer to downlaod the rom seriously.. but I love Mario RPG :D

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2008, 04:41:09 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Yeah; lol the batteries have a 5 year lifespan, but that doesn't mean they cant live on past that... It's just bad to risk... *stares at all of his old Pokemon carts with dead save batteries :(*

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2008, 05:54:50 am »
I've never played it so Im getting it. (I like Mario games now :D)
  • Phoenix Heart

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2008, 06:34:41 am »
  • :3
Meh, I don't really care. It's been out over here for weeks now, and by the looks of things really isn't that exciting. All I see online is OMG MALLOW! GENO IS SO AWESOME.

Also, notice that all the people trying to defend this game are Mother fans as well?...

buster, why should we give a reason we don't like it? Maybe you should give us a reason as to why you do?
Gannon-banned brother.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2008, 06:57:43 am »
  • Silly cat!
I'll agree that the graphics were sort of silly. The art style wasn't that impressive, even if it did look good at the time.

I prefer Paper Mario, but I can understand if fans hold true to this game due to it's nostalgic value.

Hoffy.
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2008, 02:47:17 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Meh, I don't really care. It's been out over here for weeks now, and by the looks of things really isn't that exciting. All I see online is OMG MALLOW! GENO IS SO AWESOME.

Also, notice that all the people trying to defend this game are Mother fans as well?...

buster, why should we give a reason we don't like it? Maybe you should give us a reason as to why you do?
It was just a simple question. It's not like i was angry at Sharon for saying she doesn't like this game.
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2008, 07:48:06 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
I really enjoy games but I do not find this game enjoyable, the music is really nice however but unfortunately I do not find the game play enjoyable, it would be great if I did because I really like a good game.

I </3 Sol
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2008, 11:30:31 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
That game sucks.  *gets flamed for having an unpopular opinion*

Welcome to the club.

I don't like the game because it's boring and not the slightest bit fun for even a moment.  Also, the psuedo-3D graphics are a terroristic threat to my optic nerves.

Boring? It's much more exciting than 'Bowser stole Peach. Go save Peach. All the bosses are Bowser for no reason whatsoever'. To me you are just another old school RPG hater. And the graphics aren't that bad once you get used to the style. I'm going to go ahead and guess you never even got to Belome?

Mario stories have always been boring. "OH LOOK, THIS GAME ISN'T A BOWSER KIDNAPS PEACH STORY SO THAT MEANS IT'S UNIQUE, EVEN THOUGH IT'S QUITE DULL AND THE ANTAGONISTS ARE SAMEY TO OTHER 'ZOMG NON-BOWSER?!' STORIES THAT HAVE BEEN DONE A MILLION BILLION TIMES.
I liked Super Paper Mario's story... >_>
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 11:46:22 pm »
  • The Mike
I liked Super Paper Mario's story... >_>
Yeah, that story is pretty boss.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2008, 12:07:18 am »
  • Surpass the impossible & kick reason to the curb!

I'm a huge Mother fan and I never really cared for this game.  Although I can see why people enjoy it so much.  To be honest I never gave it a fair chance.  I'll probably get around to it sometime.
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth.

God's in his heaven, all's right with the world.
  • Exploding Foot Studios
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2008, 05:04:41 am »
i freakin loved this game. like would still rent when the ps1 and n64 games looked better

i really dont know why i liked it so much, lol probably just since it was the best game i had seen at the time!, best music, best graffics. and heck, i was 7 i didnt give a ef about the story, lol

dang!!!! me not having a wii, only for this game....i wish i was joking, lol
xbox live: kirkking look me up!

your Romanian Captain Kirk speaking....yes i said Romanian....
dang it doesn't sound near as impressive on a worldwide board, than in a class of all Oklahomans, lol

-The non DJ Jordan.

When life gives you lemons, THROW THEM BACK AND DEMAND LIMES!"
thomas combs
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.29 seconds with 58 queries.

anything