Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Castlevania Judgement  (Read 823 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Castlevania Judgement
« on: May 25, 2010, 09:55:49 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
So anyway; I was a skeptic about this game. I thought it was going to be absolute crap but I was pretty wrong.

The game is pretty fun. It's not a standard fighting game as I had initially thought; where you're fixed on a 2d plane stuck doing combos for moves. Instead, the attack system is more like Super Smash Bros, and you control your player in 3d space. You have one major finishing move, and a series of other attacks that vary player to player depending on thier character's native game's moves.

I decided to play this game for a "few minutes" today thinking I was going to try to sleep before work, and ended up playing it for 4 hours up until the time I had to get ready for work. It ended up being that entertaining :P

The character's aren't as well balanced as I had hoped though. For example, Maria is AWESOME against characters like Golem and Eric, however she's horribly outmatched when it comes to facing someone like Simon or Trevor. Shanoa has an ability that lets her zip around the field at a speed that's faster than opponents attacks, making her pretty close to immortal when it comes to that. To counterbalance the immortality from that move, it drains your special bar. Another flaw is that each character's special moves are generally wasted from them being way too slow to execute, making them more frustrating than anything else.

Otherwise, I'd say if I had to rate this game, I'd do it in 2 ways... One as being a Castlevania game, and the other as being a normal game.

As a Castlevania game, it's a 3/10.
As a normal game, it's a 7/10.

WiFi Connect play is possible too, so if anyone else has it lemme know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.231 seconds with 39 queries.