Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: I am so damn sick of everyone bashing the Wii.  (Read 12623 times)

I am so damn sick of everyone bashing the Wii.
« on: July 26, 2008, 05:01:56 pm »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
I'm a Nintendo fan and I'm not afraid to show it.

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4341/p1060019bd4.jpg

Here I am getting my Wii for Christmas two years ago. I have no idea how my mom was able to find it, but she truly is a remarkable woman. Since that time I have lost 25 pounds playing Wii Sports and Wii Fitness. It has helped me better myself, and there is also a great selection of games that people conveniently choose to ignore while discussing the system such as Mario Kart, Twilight Princess and M&M's Kart Racing.

So here's to another year of great gaming, and I encourage all Nintendo fans not to be bullied by these trolls.
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited
Re: I am so damn sick of everyone bashing the Wi...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 05:06:30 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Huzzah.

MOD EDIT:  This is not SPAM.  Add more actual content to your posts from now on.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 10:37:47 pm by Theforeshadower »
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 05:55:08 pm »
Walnut is not nuts. He makes sense. The Nintendo Wii is my favourite console. I mean you can

-Play old games
-Play Gamecube Games
-Play online
-Play Wiiware Games
-Use those channels which I haven't tried yet
-Etc

I love the Wii!!! Nintendo Fan forever!!! (BTW, on the 19th of July, I played Maro for the first time. I love Mario games now :D)
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 06:27:26 pm »
The Wii is pretty okay-ish, but compared to other consoles, it's pretty damn sad. I can't live on casual and old games forever. Wii Sports is so boring to me now, so is Wii Play and I haven't touched Wii Fit because it's so unnecessary compared to what I do every day. I'm also sick of Mario Kart because I've almost unlocked everything and it's pretty same-y. I'm not the type of gamer who likes doing things over and over again just because I found it fun the first time. I have other gripes about the Wii, too. The Wiimote is too sensitive to other light, even when adjusted, and I hate having to get up and turn down the light, sometimes 2-3 times in a row. The storage solution, obviously. The WiiWare games are too short, when they could be longer. (for 10 bucks especially...) Lack of online support in some Wiiware games sucks. I'd buy online Bomberman for the Wiiware, really, I would... if it'd fit on my damn 512mb flash storage. Why 512mb anyway? I have a 2 gig USB drive that I got free with a cheap router (both work fine, really, and the router is comparable to Linkshits), why couldn't Nintendo put in 2 gigs? The storage solution is so bad, I have 2 virtual console games and 4 Wiiware games and I have no extra channels whatsoever. I probably only still have the Internet channel. Homebrew is neat, though, but it's not really that good because all people make is crappy demos and emulators. This is all my opinion, by the way.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 07:12:40 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
The biggest Wii-basher got a temp-ban, so don't worry. Personally, some people bash the because of its graphics, but how many times do I have to say IT'S NOT THE GRAPHICS! IT'S THE FRIGGIN' GAMEPLAY THAT FRIGGIN' COUNTS! Really, the 360 and PS3 may have phenomenal graphics, but the Wii has the best gameplay of the current-gen systems. I can't wait to get one myself!

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 07:17:05 pm »
Yes, I know the gameplay is what matters, but MGS4 has good graphics AND gameplay. So does Little Big Planet, and Home seems pretty cool, and the PSN games are pretty sexy, like Pixeljunk Eden. I'd really rather a PlayStation 3 than my Wii right now... especially for Little Big Planet... damnit, I so !@#$% want that game.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 07:24:03 pm »
The is only good for when you've got a group of friends around. Even then I'd much prefer kicking out a 4 player Halo or Call of Duty 4 fight. The wii is just to weighed down by shitty party games, and only has about 3 games actually worth getting for it; MP3 (not the best of the series mind, MP1 still holds that medal), Mario Galaxy (Which is pretty bleh after awhile), and SSBB which is actually rather fun to play and I dont have many gripes with it.

PS3 and Xbox 360 have the better choice of games imo. As there a more of them and less party games.
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 07:31:10 pm »
Honestly: I own a Wii, and a 360. My roommate has a PS3 (Sans PC). Often; I spend time playing games with someone, or a group of people. The system we play is more about audience. QED: When my brother visits, him and I end up playing something like Halo, or Gears of War. Though when I go to visit my mom, I bring my Wii, because she enjoys that. Though Rockband, which is out for all systems, I own on 360, just because of personal choice.

Not that one system is better than another, I just like some better for different reasons.
  • My Myspace?
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 07:36:33 pm »
Lol.

I fuckin hate you, walnut. You crack me up.
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 08:17:41 pm »
I think people expected that Nintendo would have a system that would be as powerfull as the other new consoles. And most people just don't care that the Wii is a bit stronger then the gamecube. While others couldn't really accept it. And all those shitty 3rd party games made those people lost every confidence in playing good games on a not so powerfull console. And Nintendo made some more enemies by focusing more on the casual gamers at the moment. Although they are working on new hardcore games, we can't deny the fact that we hardcore gamers aren't really important as we used to be. But what can you expect what a company does if a  big team has to work 2 or more years on a hardcore game which has high production costs. While a small team creates a casual game with low production costs will sell ten times better...

We can't keep living in the past where we hardcore games got treated as kings. The gaming world is changing. And the only way it can change back is if nobody buys the casual games. But we all know this won't happen. The only thing we can do is keep buying those hardcore games so we won't get thrown in oblivion.

The biggest Wii-basher got a temp-ban
Who was that?

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 08:18:45 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
I was referring to Swiftu.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2008, 08:25:33 pm »
Ah! he had it coming. I got banned once for bashing Sony 24/7 in a short period of time. XD

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2008, 11:33:52 pm »
  • Silly cat!
Blah blah blah Nintendo discussion blah blah

Blah blah Wii remote bashing blah blah blah

Blah blah blah DS Lite bashing blah blah

Blah blah shitty third-party support blah blah blah

Blah blah shitty first-party quality blah blah

Blah blah blah Nintendo is doomed blah blah

These discussions are getting repetitive. Find something new to talk about pl0x

Hoffy.
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 12:07:08 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
The biggest Wii-basher got a temp-ban, so don't worry.

tbqh, Wally and Swiftu were good buds, so I doubt Wally would really take offence to anything that Swiffy says to him.

Ah! he had it coming. I got banned once for bashing Sony 24/7 in a short period of time. XD

Seriously, Swiftu 90% of the time was giving his honest opinion, the other 10% was loltrolling. It seems just because a lot of them were against Nintendo, you seem to think he had it coming and deserved it. Hmm. You should just be banned for being you imo.

ANYWAYS. Wally, it's alright man, you just keep on Wii Fitting and you'll be fine in no time. Ignore what these bag of dicks are saying. ilu buddy.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2008, 12:10:00 am »

I'd love to find something new to talk about, but Nintendo isn't providing anything new to talk about.
  • Google Profile

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 12:12:51 am »
  • Silly cat!

I'd love to find something new to talk about, but Nintendo isn't providing anything new to talk about.
So talk about Sony, I don't care whatever it is you do >_>.

Hoffy.
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 12:32:10 am »

So talk about Sony, I don't care whatever it is you do >_>.
I already do that
  • Google Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 12:35:48 am »
  • ON THE MAP YOU SAY!?

Here I am getting my Wii for Christmas two years ago. I have no idea how my mom was able to find it, but she truly is a remarkable woman. Since that time I have lost 25 pounds playing Wii Sports and Wii Fitness. It has helped me better myself, and there is also a great selection of games that people conveniently choose to ignore while discussing the system such as Mario Kart, Twilight Princess and M&M's Kart Racing.

So here's to another year of great gaming, and I encourage all Nintendo fans not to be bullied by these trolls.

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 12:36:54 am »
  • Super Hero Time!

Ew, free image text maker.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2008, 01:32:10 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
Lets just leave it at this: The wii is fun, but the 360 and the PS3 have 3.2GHZ 3 and 8 core processors, compared to the Wii, at 700 something MHz.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.279 seconds with 78 queries.