Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: SpritingBrad´s sprites  (Read 226491 times)

Miles07

Knight of ERA
Re: SpritingBrad´s sprites
« Reply #380 on: December 24, 2016, 08:00:53 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Love the Twili Midna sprites, dude!
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)
« Reply #381 on: December 24, 2016, 09:40:42 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Love the Twili Midna sprites, dude!

Thanks Miles!
« Reply #382 on: December 25, 2016, 03:29:32 pm »
Midnas skin tone is very light in her real form. It looks too whitish in my opinion.

Other than that great work man. High quantity and quality. That's awesome.
Some Ordon villagers
« Reply #383 on: December 25, 2016, 05:31:44 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Midnas skin tone is very light in her real form. It looks too whitish in my opinion.

Isn´t she supposed to have whitish skin? Twili are supposed to be living in shadows, so no sunlight his their skin (Sunlight is even harmful to them) so their skin colour is very much white. I took reference from the actual model of midna in Yobi3d.com and various screens and videos on youtube.

And thanks! :D

I made a few of the Ordon villagers. Mayor Bo, Ilia, Colin and Beth. I might do the rest in the future.
Opinions on this?

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #384 on: December 26, 2016, 01:53:46 am »
  • .越//

Isn´t she supposed to have whitish skin? Twili are supposed to be living in shadows, so no sunlight his their skin (Sunlight is even harmful to them) so their skin colour is very much white. I took reference from the actual model of midna in Yobi3d.com and various screens and videos on youtube.

I made a few of the Ordon villagers. Mayor Bo, Ilia, Colin and Beth. I might do the rest in the future.
Opinions on this?

i think beth is too much like illia... cince their haircuts are not very much alike..
idk how too descripe this... beth is like flat hairish- and ilia is like bigger and more hair overall...

thats not a quality comment for the sprites overall, just what is first saw with the illia/beth sprites in comparison, since beth is vastly different than illia as a person in hair and style

(its late here... i go to bed now and maybe look in the morning at it with a clearer head)

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

TP Zora MC style (Original by Desgrades) + River...
« Reply #385 on: December 31, 2016, 07:21:13 pm »
  • Just call me Brad

Opinions on this?

i think beth is too much like illia... cince their haircuts are not very much alike..
idk how too descripe this... beth is like flat hairish- and ilia is like bigger and more hair overall...

thats not a quality comment for the sprites overall, just what is first saw with the illia/beth sprites in comparison, since beth is vastly different than illia as a person in hair and style

(its late here... i go to bed now and maybe look in the morning at it with a clearer head)

I´ll see what I can do. (The hair is an edited version of Malon for both of them, so that´s maybe why)

So I decided to edit Desgrades´ Zora sprite into a full sheet. I edited the body of the zora with King Mob´s Zora sprite. I made the walking animation of the front view and then made the side view and back view, and made the mask´s other views. Again this sprite is ORIGINALLY MADE BY DESGRADES, I do not claim it as my own, its simply an edit.

EDIT: I made a River Zora too, from the River Zora Miles and I made a while back, but with this Zora body.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 10:12:39 pm by SpritingBrad »

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #386 on: December 31, 2016, 11:34:58 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Wow, nicely done, Brad! (As per freakin' usual, you spriting genius, you!)
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)
TP Zora MC style Spear attack
« Reply #387 on: January 01, 2017, 01:11:53 am »
  • Just call me Brad
Wow, nicely done, Brad! (As per freakin' usual, you spriting genius, you!)

Thanks Miles! Really means a lot! :´D

So I expanded the sheet with custom moves now.
I made the Zora attack with its spear, I mean, why would he have a spear if he doesn't use it? XD
Water and Fire Toadpoli MC style
« Reply #388 on: January 01, 2017, 05:53:32 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Another Twilight Princess enemy sprited! This time the Toadpoli.

I´m curious, are this supposed to be the twilight princess equivalent of the River Zora? They are somewhat similar.
King Bulblin MC Sprite [W.I.P]
« Reply #389 on: January 02, 2017, 06:00:41 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I started to work on this today. I only made the front view walking animation, but it will be expanded in the future.
Enjoy.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 06:43:10 pm by SpritingBrad »
King Bulblin MC Sprite - side view
« Reply #390 on: January 02, 2017, 08:07:52 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I made the side view of King Bulblin walking. This is actually quite fun to sprite!

EDIT: I fixed the body of the front view of King Bulblin a little bit.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:16:22 pm by SpritingBrad »
« Reply #391 on: January 02, 2017, 11:30:25 pm »
The latest sprites- especially the last one - are so awesome man!
« Reply #392 on: January 03, 2017, 01:21:30 am »
  • Just call me Brad
The latest sprites- especially the last one - are so awesome man!

Thanks man, really appreciate it :D
King Bulblin MC Sprite - back view axe swing
« Reply #393 on: January 04, 2017, 05:36:31 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I finished the walking animations and now I am trying to animate the axe swing attacks. I think it looks alright.
Diababa MC style - head
« Reply #394 on: January 04, 2017, 09:33:27 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I remade diababa, since I didn´t like my previous attempt. I made the head, I will work on the rest of the body soon.
Diababa MC style - Body
« Reply #395 on: January 05, 2017, 04:38:04 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I did the body. I made it with separate pieces like Gleerok, but I animated it nonetheless to see how it would move.
I also made the poisoned water, but just the one surrounding Diababa, with its shadow.
Twilight Princess Link MC style
« Reply #396 on: January 08, 2017, 06:06:54 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I attempted to sprite Link from TP. I basically made link taller, changed the palette and tweaked a few thing here and there. I only did the waking animation and Link teleporting animation.
Zant MC Style
« Reply #397 on: January 09, 2017, 06:30:32 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I am here with something new! I started to work on Zant. I made the walking animation for masked and unmasked, shooting projectile and the taking mask off animation, there is still a lot to do for this guy, but its a start! XD
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 06:40:32 am by SpritingBrad »
« Reply #398 on: January 11, 2017, 06:49:58 am »
Good sprites, and I think I'll just stop pointing that out as it seems to be always the case :D

So if you look at the MC Link you see that every part of his face is very distinct. You can easily distinguish between eyes, skin, hair etc. and there are also small black/darker borders to seperate e.g. the hair even more from the skin. That is not the case for Zant without his mask and Midna's true form. It is much harder to distinguish these aspects (eyes, hair) in those sprites. Also, what is that big white part at the bottom of Zant's face? His smile/teeth? It looks kind of weird.
« Reply #399 on: January 11, 2017, 10:45:50 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Good sprites, and I think I'll just stop pointing that out as it seems to be always the case :D

So if you look at the MC Link you see that every part of his face is very distinct. You can easily distinguish between eyes, skin, hair etc. and there are also small black/darker borders to seperate e.g. the hair even more from the skin. That is not the case for Zant without his mask and Midna's true form. It is much harder to distinguish these aspects (eyes, hair) in those sprites. Also, what is that big white part at the bottom of Zant's face? His smile/teeth? It looks kind of weird.

Minish cap link is meant to stand out since he is the player. For Midna I used Minish Cap Din sprite as a base, so her face and body is Din's but with various alterations. Zant's head was edited from Midna and half made from scratch. I wanted his head to fit the mask perfectly. I tryed to add a mouth to Zant, but it didnt look right so I decided.to have him 'mouthless', but I might try and figure out a way to sprite it. Many minish cap characters have varied faces and bodies, some are harder to distinguish than others. But I'm trying my best to make this sprites, and criticism is always welcome to improve :) After all, I base many of my character sprites on already existing minish cap caracters, as a reference or as a base.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 74 queries.

anything