Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: SpritingBrad´s sprites  (Read 226520 times)

Re: SpritingBrad´s sprites
« Reply #420 on: February 21, 2017, 03:58:53 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Here is an alternate version of a tall tree with bigger stem.
Edit: And an alternate version of a tall tree with a smaller crown.

Nice! I edited it a little bit.
EDIT: I moved the leafs and trunk a bit so that they fit the grid better. The small version of the tree looks a lot like the Alttp tree, which is awesome!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 04:21:51 pm by SpritingBrad »

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #421 on: February 21, 2017, 06:34:43 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
I started humming the ALttP Dark World theme upon seeing those trees, before reading the text! Nicely done, Brad and Rayo!

Now you just need a white palette or snow-covered treetops and you'd have some assets for making all four seasons represented!
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)
« Reply #422 on: February 21, 2017, 06:56:23 pm »
  • Let's do this.
Here is another small edit. I changed the size of the crown again for small tree.
Pine tree still looks a bit weird with that stem.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 07:05:32 pm by Rayo »
This is one of many tales Hylian lore speaks of...

Click here to check out my Deviantart!
  • Zelda Time Walker

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #423 on: February 23, 2017, 01:36:24 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Now you just need a white palette or snow-covered treetops and you'd have some assets for making all four seasons represented!
Here is another small edit. I changed the size of the crown again for small tree.

I spoke too soon!
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)
« Reply #424 on: February 28, 2017, 02:03:20 am »
Nice ledges. I have a request for the trees though. is it possible make tiles so that it's easy to bunch them up? like how in the game boy zelda games the trees have tiles that give the illusion of a cluster of trees
« Reply #425 on: February 28, 2017, 04:17:42 am »
Actually you have something here with these ledges and rocks. you should expand on it, make it for every overworld area in minish cap.
ALTTP Map MC style updated
« Reply #426 on: February 28, 2017, 08:33:22 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Nice ledges. I have a request for the trees though. is it possible make tiles so that it's easy to bunch them up? like how in the game boy zelda games the trees have tiles that give the illusion of a cluster of trees

These trees are made to be put in clusters, you can see that in the map below as an example.

Actually you have something here with these ledges and rocks. you should expand on it, make it for every overworld area in minish cap.

I actually have that planned for the future :)

So I continued with the ALTTP map, changing the cliffs and trees, and I think it looks way better. What are your thoughts on this? There is still a lot of work to do and tiles to change.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 08:36:39 pm by SpritingBrad »
« Reply #427 on: February 28, 2017, 10:37:43 pm »
Ohh those houses and roofs. tried making my own ended up as awful recolor. how do you expand on the house and roof tilesets?
Hero´s Shade MC Style
« Reply #428 on: March 04, 2017, 06:06:03 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Ohh those houses and roofs. tried making my own ended up as awful recolor. how do you expand on the house and roof tilesets?
What I did for the roofs was that I copied the middle and duplicated it to fit a whole tile (Its actually quite easy.)

So I made The hero´s shade in MC style. I think it looks quite good. Its a bit dark, but that´s how it was in TP, and I did use the MC palette, I looked for colors that were as close to the original. I think I pullet if off. Not too sure about the side view though.
« Reply #429 on: March 08, 2017, 03:09:15 am »
You think you can do lana from Hyrule warriors? i think i remember seeing a volga on this site somewhere but i cant find it.

Edit: also i made my own type of map using your tiles and some stuf fi foudn on the wiki   the extra level of depth they provide is really helpful
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 05:17:06 am by gaiamegu64 »
« Reply #430 on: March 08, 2017, 07:43:11 am »
  • Just call me Brad
You think you can do lana from Hyrule warriors? i think i remember seeing a volga on this site somewhere but i cant find it.

Edit: also i made my own type of map using your tiles and some stuf fi foudn on the wiki   the extra level of depth they provide is really helpful

I guess I can give lana a shot, volga was in Leduardo´s sprite thread.
I cannot see the map properly, try putting it on paint and on the attachment of your post. (But from what I an see it looks nice!)
Also, you should create your own thread and place the map (and any other work you make) there :)
« Reply #431 on: March 12, 2017, 06:25:53 am »
Well it seems photobucket changed the rules for its uploads..great.

Also i was searching on google for zelda like tiles to use when i came across yours for the king of thieves thing. those tiles of yours areonly for the game or are they free to use?
BotW Bokoblin MC style
« Reply #432 on: March 15, 2017, 03:44:58 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
i made a simple sprite of the Bokoblin from Breath of the Wild. (I STILL haven´t played the game, but I will soon XD)
« Reply #433 on: March 15, 2017, 07:51:22 pm »
  • Let's do this.
It will probably look better if you fuse your sprite with this Skyward Sword Bokoblin.
(I forgot who was the creator of this sprite, just found it on my computer)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 02:52:06 pm by Rayo »
This is one of many tales Hylian lore speaks of...

Click here to check out my Deviantart!
  • Zelda Time Walker

Sinkin

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #434 on: March 16, 2017, 01:08:34 pm »
  • Idk
It will probably look better if you fuse your sprite with this Skyward Sword Bokoblin.
(I forget who was the creator of this sprite, just found it on my computer)
Oh my, those are mine haha, made them back in 2010  :-[

Anyway, I think you can make the Bokoblin a little bit bigger, if you look at the screenshots and art of it you can see that his body is kinda shaped like a pear. You can also see that he got a more hunching pose with his legs far apart kinda like a sumo stance. 
« Reply #435 on: March 23, 2017, 05:54:50 pm »
You ever thought about adding slopes an such to the mc cliff tiles like the ones in this http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GB-GBC/LegendOfZelda-OracleOfSeasons-Subrosia.png basically front facing slopes for the top of the cliffs and let them be able to merge seamlessly with your cliff tiles.
Minish Cap Crystal/Ruppee tiles
« Reply #436 on: March 23, 2017, 06:17:25 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
You ever thought about adding slopes an such to the mc cliff tiles like the ones in this http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GB-GBC/LegendOfZelda-OracleOfSeasons-Subrosia.png basically front facing slopes for the top of the cliffs and let them be able to merge seamlessly with your cliff tiles.

Not sure what you mean exactly. Could you circle the cliff areas you are reffering to?

I have made something new today! I was looking through spriters resource Minish cap gallery and I came across the inside maps for the shrinking areas, and there was a very cool crystal formation inside it. I thought it looked cool, but I edited it to look more like a Ruppee, or more crystaline. (I was imagining a crystal theme area, maybe made of rupees, unlike rupee land, maybe a new iteration of Ruppee land XD)

I expanded upon the small crystal and made small barriers, though I cannot decide whether to keep the rounded sides or the more square ones.

What do you guys think of this? Should I expand into crystal cliffs and more stuff?
Re: Minish Cap Crystal/Ruppee tiles
« Reply #437 on: March 24, 2017, 03:02:37 am »

Not sure what you mean exactly. Could you circle the cliff areas you are reffering to?

I have made something new today! I was looking through spriters resource Minish cap gallery and I came across the inside maps for the shrinking areas, and there was a very cool crystal formation inside it. I thought it looked cool, but I edited it to look more like a Ruppee, or more crystaline. (I was imagining a crystal theme area, maybe made of rupees, unlike rupee land, maybe a new iteration of Ruppee land XD)

I expanded upon the small crystal and made small barriers, though I cannot decide whether to keep the rounded sides or the more square ones.

What do you guys think of this? Should I expand into crystal cliffs and more stuff?

...yes.
Pols Voice MC style
« Reply #438 on: March 26, 2017, 02:05:28 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I bring today the Pols Voice! I did the front view only, with the attack animation.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: Pols Voice MC style
« Reply #439 on: March 26, 2017, 09:41:52 pm »
  • .越//
I bring today the Pols Voice! I did the front view only, with the attack animation.

animation does remind me of the majoras mask chuchu i made some time ago.

but its badass looking :D
maybe you want to take a look at a patamon sprite... (taunt 4 http://i.imgur.com/gmHzS.png )

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 75 queries.

anything