Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Sony planning for PlayStation 4  (Read 10846 times)

Re: Sony planning for PlayStation 4
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2007, 12:42:05 pm »
it might just be a rumor then, but those are pretty common in the society, but its what i heard...but its pretty much a fact that the Wii came out on top of PS3...yea PS3 has better graphics, but its main games are sports games, and sports games are pretty much the same thing over and over, you'll get a little more features for some of the games, but nothing big, and it gets repetitive, unless you like those kinds of game. i really dont know any other games for PS3, but i think gameplay wise, Wii has it.

Well theres Resitence fall of Man, Killzone 2 *drools*, And the others I cant remember D: So they're not all just sports games.
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2007, 12:49:30 pm »
Although it only got mediocre review...I liked my Gundam Crossfire
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2007, 01:10:39 pm »
  • Loopier than a bowl of Cheerios
A biased Nintendo magazine I bet.

It's from a UK magazine called NGamer so yeah it is lol.
That diagram doesn't really show anything at all...

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2007, 01:17:31 pm »
doesnt everyone know that nintendo is supposed to sell out to either microsoft or sony? its been talked about for years, but the nintendo wii is their last system and they will start to make games for whatever company buys them out.
No company would afford it.
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2007, 11:37:54 pm »
doesnt everyone know that nintendo is supposed to sell out to either microsoft or sony? its been talked about for years, but the nintendo wii is their last system and they will start to make games for whatever company buys them out.

dude are you serious?? microsoft easliy could, its just up to them if they wanted to and for nintendo to co operate
  • Freak GFX
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2007, 12:39:55 am »

dude are you serious?? microsoft easliy could, its just up to them if they wanted to and for nintendo to co operate
Maybe he's speaking symbolically.

But you never know, Nintendo could go from smart to ridiculously stupid, and as a result, let another company buy them out. And with Microsoft......

But then again, we are talking Nintendo here...

But then again......
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2007, 12:48:24 am »
  • =/

Maybe he's speaking symbolically.

But you never know, Nintendo could go from smart to ridiculously stupid, and as a result, let another company buy them out. And with Microsoft......

But then again, we are talking Nintendo here...

But then again......
A problem Nintendo could face in the future is innovation... think about what they have done in this generation: backward compatibility, motion sensors, etc. How are you going to top that? We already know Nintendo can't compete in stock gaming (Gamecube.) and since they *could* have no more original ideas, they would have no choice.

Can't really complain, though. I would rather buy one console instead of two... *Hopes that Microsoft buys out both Sony and Nintendo..... 20-30 billion should do it.*

Mateus

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2007, 12:49:00 am »
Not to be mean or anything but that's the biggest pile of !@#$% i have ever read on this forum. Nintendo said that if they ever stopped being a first party company that they'd stop making games completely.
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2007, 12:50:35 am »
Where do you read that !@#$%?
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2007, 01:28:14 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Where do you read that bullpoo?

I have to second that.  Correct me if i'm wrong but microsoft already tried buying nintendo and they declined.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Mateus

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2007, 01:30:11 am »

I have to second that.  Correct me if i'm wrong but microsoft already tried buying nintendo and they declined.
Oh your very much correct.
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2007, 02:57:31 am »

True? New to me.

I wonder when Microsoft is going to buy out Sony?
Although, Sony is much more than just the Playstation "series," soo....

Raen

Are you retarded or something?
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2007, 03:32:33 am »
  • I'm the gosh-darn Batman!
Why does everyone ALWAYS put a negative spin on anything Sony does? They don't deserve it. If anything, Microsoft deserves it, but that's another discussion.

Being more specific to this topic, there is nothing wrong with changing the way games are played to match another company. Hell, if companys didn't "borrow" idea from other ones, games would really suck. Things such as, say, the analog stick were made by one company at first(I believe it was Nintendo), and the other companys used the analog stick. Let me ask you this: Do you wish they wouldn't have use that idea? I for one am glad they did, and it furthered gaming. This is the same kind of thing.

Plus, this hosestly could be used for lots of things, not just gaming. And if they did use it for their next console, it would end up being a lot different from the Wii's controller.

www.myspace.com/applesofidunn

And yes, this is Acid Rain.
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2007, 03:59:28 am »
  • :D
Why does everyone ALWAYS put a negative spin on anything Sony does? They don't deserve it. If anything, Microsoft deserves it, but that's another discussion.

Microsoft Deserves it?  How exactly does Microsoft "deserve it"?  Sounds to me like you just have a bias... Or maybe you want to back that statement up?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 04:05:50 am by Limey »
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2007, 06:06:49 am »
  • that old name

I remember that whole discussion from like ... ..a year ago now? :S

But, if my memory serves me right, it was proven false, and Microsoft didn't attempt buying Nintendo.. :S
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2007, 06:22:50 am »
honestly acid, I think sony deserves it completely.
as for them stealing ideas and improving them for gaming in general, yeah thats true.
But I don't appreciate it, if they didn't do it, another competitor would, its not noble at all and nothing worth mentioning. Plus thats not the point, the point is while they may expand on nintendo's ideas, nintendo never did it to sony's ideas, and whys that?
sony has no good ideas, infact the only good things theyve ever done were based off nintendo's ideas.
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2007, 02:21:49 pm »
But .Takam one thing...
Sony had one good idea that Nintendo tossed...The Playstation...
Sony and Nintendo were gonna hook up after the SNES but Nintendo ran off with Panasonic...bad idea...
I still love Nintendo though...
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Antidote

>.>
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2007, 07:16:31 am »
  • In all seriousness who's serious?
was that during the advent of CD-I??? cause that was total phail
  • Axiomatic Data Laboratories
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2007, 07:26:59 am »
yes...nintendo went to the cd-i instead of the playstation(also known as SNES CD)
Rumors were that nintendo dropped sony because of the failure they had seen with the SEGA CD...
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2007, 07:31:25 am »
yes...nintendo went to the cd-i instead of the playstation(also known as SNES CD)
Rumors were that nintendo dropped sony because of the failure they had seen with the SEGA CD...
no no, nintendo teamed up with sony and philips, but after being very displeased with load times they decided it wasn't the right time for the move to CDs.
so they dropped sony and philips, leaving them both with half baked technology which philips just pushed out as the CD-i and playstation spent a bit more time tweaking and released the playstation
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.196 seconds with 78 queries.