Projects > Other Projects

Pokemon: Secrets and Rumors

(1/7) > >>

Pyro:
Hello, all!

Welcome to the newest Old-school heck

So, without further ado, lets get right on down to it!

heck Name: Pok??mon Secrets and Rumours
heck of: Pok??mon Silver Version

People working on heck:
Mateo
Pyro
Kyomew

This game takes place in Kanto, a Kanto that has been restored to its glory of RBY, although with a twist.

Remember all those rumours we all believed many many years ago when RBY were new? Thigns like Pok??gods, Hidden Cities, and Pok??mon that actually made their debu in GSC?

Well, this is Kanto with a twist. For lack of a better description, this is Red Version, in an alternate universe. one in which everything the lamers made up about it, from Togepy to Brick Town, really exist.

The story line will be a little different, it's still team rocket your stopping, but everythign isnt quite how you remember it from the Good Ol' Days. It's pretty similar, although pretty different at times. We'll leave that for you to discover when you play!

Things to look for:
Play as someone resembling brendan from RS
Kanto restored
Mewtwo in Unknown Dungeon
Blaine back on Cinnibar where he belongs
The return of the safari zone(for real, not nintendo's beta one)
Missingno. but with no side effects!
Pok??gods added
A few random Hoenn Pok??mon, not many but added for flavor, to kick things up a notch!
Secret things that could be rumours, but we invented to add soem spice to the game.

This demo lets you get through cerulean, but stops you from leavin to the south and east, and the route to the north lets you get to a certain place, but stops you before bill's house

(Note this is a heck of a ROM, not a game from scratch)

http://www.free-hoster.cc/quickupload/40_1144296364.ips
Demo 1

How to patch the rom.
1) Get Lunar IPS (Search Google)
2) Get a clean pokemon silver rom.
3) Use Lunar IPS and patch the .ips file to the rom
4) Play and comment =D

Note: Please dont ask for a link to the rom, you gotta find it for yourself. :P Sorry

Official Secrets and Rumors Thread
http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=63967

OcarinaBoy:
sorry pyro but i must tell drewdelz something...

this board(smf) is not allowed to illegal game hacks or cracks, if you don't trust me you can look at my old forums. they are all deleted cuz of that, so i suggest a mod to delete this topic.

sorry for that pyro, but it's for the safety for this forum you know? :-\

Halu:
He can post the .IPS file, it's just illegal to post ROMS.
He's not posting a rom, he's posting a patch file.

Pyro:

--- Quote from: OcarinaBoy on April 06, 2006, 05:30:58 am ---sorry pyro but i must tell drewdelz something...

this board(smf) is not allowed to illegal game hacks or cracks, if you don't trust me you can look at my old forums. they are all deleted cuz of that, so i suggest a mod to delete this topic.

sorry for that pyro, but it's for the safety for this forum you know? :-\

--- End quote ---

>_< DONT YOU READ! Its .ips, .ips is legal, just not the rom itself, If I posted a rom, THEN it should be closed, but I just posted a .ips, thats why I said..."Get the ROM yourself" -_- Dont you read man honest....And if places get closed down for having .ips patches....then Pokecommunity woulda been closed a few years ago when I opened..

Hero of Vortex:
I hope you're good at rom hecking, because this sounds big. Non-glitchy Missingno.? I have got to see that. I don't think anyone has made something like this... *shock wave passes on*

Wild Yoshi? O...kay...

You might include a Glitch City. And when I first played through my Blue Version, I thought there was a way to get past those annoying boundaries, since there was stuff past them. If there's room, you could incorporate that....

I'll edit the post after playing it. I'm in school now. (shhhhh!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version