Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend Of Zelda - The Ruins Of Time [Version 0.08] Items and More  (Read 40395 times)

Re: The Legend Of Zelda - The Ruins Of Time [Ver...
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2006, 03:26:38 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Thanks for the Comments :D

I've just had an idea for the Game-Play. My original idea was Link goes around the present entering 'Time-tears', which are pockets of 'No-Time' the Monsters are using to enter, and which were greated by the Destruction of the Temple Of Time, closing them and slowly restoring Time to it's natural way of things.

However, my NEW idea is instead of allowing Time-Tears to appear, the destruction of the Temple Of Time has destroyed time itself, and when you escape from the Black Citadel, you are sent between time-lines as you try to fix time.

So the whole game is you diving from one time-line to the next, trying to get back to your own time-Line. Of course in the process you encounter Gandon and manage to save Hyrule and the World, but hey, when has link NOT saved Hyrule and the World???
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2006, 08:17:26 pm »
Sounds fun.
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2006, 03:18:03 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I do kinda need a Time-Line of Zelda Events if anyone has one, based around the Oracina Of Time time-line.

I think it goes like this:

Ocarina Of Time - The Start Of It All
Majora's Mask - Alternate Time-Line Link was sent to by Zelda, where Ganon didn't ever come to be
Ganon's Return - Real Time-line where Ganon ruled and was defeated
Drowning Of Hyrule - Real Time-line where Ganon ruled and was defeated
Wind Waker - Real Time-line where Ganon ruled and was defeated
Phantom Hourglass - Real Time-line where Ganon ruled and was defeated (unsure about this one)
Twilight Princess - Real Time-line where Ganon ruled and was defeated (unsure about this one)

I want this because I'm planning to try to have the Player visit some of the locations from Some of these throughout the Game as they Jump through Time.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 40 queries.

anything