Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ally System in a Zelda game?(some random idea I cam up with)  (Read 1001 times)

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
Ally System in a Zelda game?(some random idea I ...
« on: February 09, 2010, 09:10:11 pm »
  • L'homme avec beaucoup de noms.
I call it the Ally system.
I thought of this for a long time, well until I played TP, the group off of TP was very cool.  I decided to make something like that in my gmk.
My first idea was that if link helped out s certain someone, they will be added to the ally list on the sub screen (Now called the book of allies on the menu invo.)

The system I will be making later will do this:

For example:  Once you get Ally Badge from a certain NPC, Link will be able to add major charas. in game.

for example:  The first 3/4 people that will be added to your list is Kafei,Gemmy, and Stall Kid(skull kid).  Those guys will not be summon due to them being with you already, but if someone like Sane was added, he can be used to either play and or show up and do some damage if you are in tight spot.

I also will make them have groups such as

"Red" means only playable if the player reach a certain area in game.  Such as Kafei, Gemmy, and Stall kid.

Their abilities

Kafei:  He is very quick and can do some kickboxing tech.  They do not deal as much damage but why not have mutiple hits to weaken an enemy, right? They can also turn into combos, if HP reaches 0, you will be place back into last area where you change places with Link.

Stall Kid:  Carries an indestruckable Deku Stick, slow attack but slightly weak, he also has flute and if you finish a certain quest, you can summon puppets to fight. If HP reaches 0, you will be place back into last area where you change places with Link.

Gemmy GreenStone: Same has link but he can deal more damage, his spin attack has the ability to freeze nearby baddies, he also has 2 fairies which can do a skill called annoyance, this will slow down baddies so it makes them easier to attack.  If HP reaches 0, you will be place back into last area where you change places with Link.

bonus
Sane(an uber which ill make harder to unlock in ally book)

Sane is on  of the deadly among the group.  Also most like link and Gemmy, but he deals a lot more damage then anyone else.  Basically any action he does, will involve slashing and burning.  He also has a guard which can be controlled with the mouse(similar to the mini game off of PH) you can control him wear he needs to go.  It will be undecided if he will be mark as Red or Blue until further progression of the game.

"Blue" means use able for a certain period of time (These allies cant die) if their hp goes down, they will sit there for 4-8 seconds and then move again.

"Green" means that they cannot be playable but they can help you.  For example, remember that sprite I made with the Gerudo girl on the bird?  Well, she can fly in and use her weapons on nearby baddies, then she will disappear, yet after that, the gauage to summon her again will go to "0" and you have to wait until it hits "50" in order to use again.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:59:34 am by Linkwolf48 »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder
Linux is a wonderful thing
~Linkwolf48/Gumstone1080~

The Legend of Zelda - New Beginnings

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34986.0
1.6 Demo -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56km0iadaras56g/LoZNB%20Game%20Folder.rar?dl=0

Side Projects:

Dragon Diary - Cybernetic Threat
Story: http://wiki.zfgc.com/Cybernetic_Threat

Aero88
ZFGC is like the Hotel California.  You can come in but you can never leave!

devianart: http://linkwolf48.deviantart.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 39 queries.