Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: zelda fan made game set in future???  (Read 876 times)

zone6sinister

zelda fan made game set in future???
« on: February 13, 2010, 06:08:06 pm »
i really dnt know where to post questions at but yeah...

i think back around in2007, there was a complete zelda fangame, set in more of the future. i cant remember the name of it at all. thats why im posting this on zfgc since it is the "fan game central" lol. all i remember is Link had a blue sword, and the first boss fight was against a helicopter. i loved the game, just forgot what the name of it was. if anybody rembers this game, or remembers the name, please help a brotha out ;]]] thanks,
Re: zelda fan made game set in future???
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 07:18:55 pm »
  • Minalien
You're thinking of Ark22, made by Srehpog.

http://www.wearehive.com/index.php?&page_id=ark_index

You might also want to check out some of the other projects from HiVE Games on that site, as well.

EDIT:
Gophers, if you see this, don't worry, I've been working on how I'm going to get Waxy's Sushi Party's system working properly within Torque so that I can get the Mac port done right now. Still need to talk to you about the XBOX port's gameplay, though. I'll pretty much be online most of this evening, after I get back from the tattoo parlor.

I also need to get a new keyboard for my iMac that has a numpad. >.>
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 07:23:26 pm by MiNalien »
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 38 queries.