Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New completed fangame: Tetra and the Midnight Sea (screenshots)  (Read 3098 times)

New completed fangame: Tetra and the Midnight Se...
« on: August 11, 2023, 03:23:50 am »

So I had so much fun making the last game I posted here, I immediately started work on a sequel that takes place on an island frozen in the darkness of an unchanging night. It's a massive, hours-long, open world quest with five temple-areas, bosses, secrets, powerups, puzzles and tons of lore. And it turned out looking really gorgeous, with everything lit by scarce light sources in the perpetual darkness. Almost has a horror edge to it sometimes when an enemy emerges from the shadows.

Story:
Tetra and her crew dare to cross the forbidden Midnight Sea, from which no ship has ever returned, and find themselves on a strange island locked in time, where the stars don't turn and the sun never rises. They are quickly set upon by a shadow creature that has taken Tetra's form, that follows and harasses her as Tetra adventures across the island, looking for a way to end the curse of the Midnight Sea.

It's over on gamejolt here: https://gamejolt.com/games/T_MidnightSea/830029

I hope you'll give it a try.

Also, if you weren't able to play Tetra and the Lonely Island, my last game, please go back and try again. I've fixed the error that was causing that crash. You can get it here: https://gamejolt.com/games/Tetra_LI/794044

And if you like my games, please let people know about them. I don't have much of a web presence, so it would be appreciated.

Cheers, all.
"I would do anything at all to gain back my youth, except get up early, take exercise, or be respectable" -- Lord Henry, The Picture of Dorian Grey.
Re: New completed fangame: Tetra and the Midnigh...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2023, 02:43:30 am »
Oh! I remembered downloading the first one, but never found the time to play it, so never knew there was a crash. I'll definitely get the second one as well!
Re: New completed fangame: Tetra and the Midnigh...
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 03:28:57 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
wow, we don't get many 3D fan games around here!

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 44 queries.