Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rosalina Theory [Spoilers]  (Read 3611 times)

Rosalina Theory [Spoilers]
« on: March 04, 2008, 10:22:57 pm »
  • Personal Text
If you have played Super Mario Galaxy, then you no doubt know about Rosalina and her resemblance to Princess Peach.
My theory is that they are related as family.

If you have read the storybook in Rosalina's library, then you would know that her Mother looks a lot like Peach too. She has those distiguised curls, and that orangish hair. So those genes were passed down through to Rosalina and of course Rosalina's brother.
Since we know that Rosalina has no family (Husband+Kids), then we know that she is not Peach's great(x8) grandmother. So the only thing that would keep the family tree going, would be Rosalina's brother.
And so the genes were passed on through the generations and on to Peach.
Rosalina is Peach's great(x8) aunt.
Rosalina's Brother is Peach's great(x8) grandfather.
Rosalina's Mother is Peach's great(x9) grandmother.

That is my theroy. :)
Any comments?
Re: Rosalina Theory [Spoilers]
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 10:31:14 pm »
You're looking past what is obvious and trying to find a more complex meaning. I think Rosalina is just a completely different person. Good theory anyways. :)
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 10:45:58 pm »
  • *whistle*
Seems logical that Rosalina is from the same royal family that Peach is; she states that she visits her home planet every hundred years... which is how often the Mushroom Kingdom is visited. Not only that, but she exhibits similar magical powers to those of the Toadstool line, looks similar, and, let's be honest, how many royal lines are there in the Mario universe she could be descended from? (Admitedly a fair few, but let's assume Daisy's line is linked to Peach's.)
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 12:05:20 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
Seems logical that Rosalina is from the same royal family that Peach is;

Who's to say that Rosalina is royalty at all (despite her title). She doesn't seem to rule anything but a bunch of Lumas, and even then she's more of a mother figure than a leader. Unless I'm missing something. Only at about 75 stars.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 01:17:14 am »
I thought that she was described as a young princess within the book?  Anyway, yeah, that was my conclusion also.  Not that it matters, that "story" was there as fluff created to give people the impression that the game had some sort of plot.  LIES.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 01:44:05 am »
I thought that she was described as a young princess within the book?  Anyway, yeah, that was my conclusion also.  Not that it matters, that "story" was there as fluff created to give people the impression that the game had some sort of plot.  LIES.

lol wut?
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 01:58:08 am »

lol wut?

You heard me right.  Although what is there would technically be considered a plot, it's so minimal and redundant, (redundant in contrast to every all other titles from the main series), that I intentionally deny it having even existed.  It was there, but this is the only time you'll ever hear me acknowledging this.

It's Mario though, I'm not complaining.  Granted, a more involving storyline might work out nicely, but it's Mario -- who cares about the story.  Just look at Sonic to see what happens when a storyline is injected into a previously awesome platformer.  Then again, look at Sega as whole since then. I suppose Psychonauts did pull it off pretty well...
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 02:11:56 am »

lol wut?

You heard me right.  Although what is there would technically be considered a plot, it's so minimal and redundant, (redundant in contrast to every all other titles from the main series), that I intentionally deny it having even existed.  It was there, but this is the only time you'll ever hear me acknowledging this.

SUPER MARIO BROS. HAS A WORSE PLOT.
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 05:12:41 am »

lol wut?

SUPER MARIO BROS. HAS A WORSE PLOT.
Are you kidding me? Super Mario Bros. plot was a work of pure creative genius and literary insight. I mean there's a princess and you have to save her from a castle, and then theres a giant evil turtle/dragon type thing stopping you, and you take shrooms. You sir, speak slander and lies, SLANDER I SAY! and lies!
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 07:37:03 am »
  • *whistle*
Seems logical that Rosalina is from the same royal family that Peach is;

Who's to say that Rosalina is royalty at all (despite her title). She doesn't seem to rule anything but a bunch of Lumas, and even then she's more of a mother figure than a leader. Unless I'm missing something. Only at about 75 stars.

.... She wore a CROWN as a kid. If that don't scream "Princess", I don't know what does.
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 08:52:36 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
A Crown doesn't really mean anything. A crown could signify nobility, vanity, or she was a little kid playing dress up.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 10:45:40 pm »
  • Personal Text
I'm pretty sure Rosalina is a princess, becuase thats her full title.
"Princess Rosalina"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 62 queries.