Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mario Game [Trailer]  (Read 2881 times)

Mario Game [Trailer]
« on: April 25, 2008, 11:12:40 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM5Kecmv2qo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM5Kecmv2qo</a>
I'm working on a Mario game right now. Just thought I'd post a trailer of it.
Questions or comments?
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
Re: Mario Game [Trailer]
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 01:46:44 am »
Yeah, that was one big trip-out. O_o
What exactly were with all those Mario's? And... more details and such, please?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 01:50:30 am »
Hmm it seems to be going very slowly O_o

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 01:54:21 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Why is the Mario graphics from the NES yet everything else is from Super Nintendo?
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 01:58:29 am »
Why is the Mario graphics from the NES yet everything else is from Super Nintendo?

Obviously 8 bit mario has jumped into a pipe linking the NES world to the SNES world where has to go to 8 worlds to save his kidnapped brother and princess peach from NES bowser who has joined forces with SNES bowser where after the  8th castle loses luigi who is saved by Mario and SNES bowser will bring Peach into a new set of 8 castles where Mario and Luigi will have to join forces and go through and save Peach.

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 02:00:33 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

Obviously 8 bit mario has jumped into a pipe linking the NES world to the SNES world where has to go to 8 worlds to save his kidnapped brother and princess peach from NES bowser who has joined forces with SNES bowser where after the  8th castle loses luigi who is saved by Mario and SNES bowser will bring Peach into a new set of 8 castles where Mario and Luigi will have to join forces and go through and save Peach.
That officially is the new plot of Sora's game.
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 02:00:56 am »
To answer all 3 questions: Prototypes.

Prototype enemies, they don't even have working collision yet.
Prototype graphics, I might use another Mario, or I might make the game look 8 bit.

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 02:03:20 am »
Speaking of which...
what are you using to make this?
Dang... I wish I had that gmd TheGoldenPig made me years ago... I had almost an exact replica of Super Mario for SNES and NES.

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 02:06:59 am »
Speaking of which...
what are you using to make this?
Dang... I wish I had that gmd TheGoldenPig made me years ago... I had almost an exact replica of Super Mario for SNES and NES.

I'm using C++ and the Gosu lib.

How to post maturely:

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 07:11:57 am »
Okay, I have a question. Look in the video I posted, you'll see a black line that's two squares high. Should I have a HUD there like in Super Mario Bros. 3? or should I just fill it with level (making the levels two squares taller) and make the HUD on top like it is now?

How to post maturely:

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 07:21:47 pm »
 :huh:

How to post maturely:

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 57 queries.

anything