Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: GTAIV is the best game since tLoZ:OoT  (Read 6828 times)

Re: GTAIV is the best game since tLoZ:OoT
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2008, 01:30:26 am »
So who's picking this up tomorrow?  If you are, for which console?  Oh yeah, one last thing... to those of you that still think that the 10/10 from IGN was a fluke, check this out:

Average Score via GameRankings - 99.8%

Average Score via Metacritic - 100.0%

8)
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2008, 01:34:15 am »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
I won't get this GTA (like every other GTA ever made except for the GBA one and the PSP one, in case I meet anyone who needs assitance with their PSP). ...GTA Advance ftw!

Anyhow, GTA has never interested me, so I think I'll stick to my Zelda and Super Robot Wars, IGN.

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2008, 01:46:35 am »
Play UK was the pickiest.
And by the pickiest I mean 96%?!
Something's either really kick-ass, or they all were paid very heavily. ^ __ ^
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2008, 01:57:41 am »
Play UK was the pickiest.
And by the pickiest I mean 96%?!
Something's either really kick-ass, or they all were paid very heavily. ^ __ ^

Actually 98%.  :P

They must have done something right to have that as the lowest review score so far.  There's no way they could possibly pay off this many different publications.  I can't wait for tomorrow!  I just wish more people here owned PS3's so we could mess around in the multiplayer... :'(
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2008, 02:43:07 am »
  • :D
Call me crazy, but GTA Vice City was much more enjoyable than GTA SA for me...
Nah man, that's the general consensus between my gaming buddies: VC > SA.  And GTAIV looks so !@#$% tight :D  Will you guys (not to all, but to some people who are posting here) try not to assume so much about the game and the past games?  They have OUTSTANDING characters and stories-- and they are all quality games.  However IV will blow them out of the water :P

So who's picking this up tomorrow?  If you are, for which console?  Oh yeah, one last thing... to those of you that still think that the 10/10 from IGN was a fluke, check this out:

Average Score via GameRankings - 99.8%

Average Score via Metacritic - 100.0%

8)
Ahaha, yeah, it's getting !@#$% phenomenal reviews n__n
It was a hard decision for me, but I'm getting the 360 version-- I *just* got my 360 back today, and I'm ready :P
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2008, 02:49:06 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
OMG I'm so mad I can't own this game. I'd have to save for months to buy a PS3 or 360. At least by then the game will be out and I'll know if it's worth it.
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2008, 02:54:31 am »
It was a hard decision for me, but I'm getting the 360 version-- I *just* got my 360 back today, and I'm ready :P

I can't blame you there.  You have a 360 and a PS3, and the 360 version is going to get DLC, plus achievements.  I've read that the PS3 version has slightly fast loading times and a slight edge graphic-wise, but they're basically identical.  DLC wins. 

Bah, at least my friend with a PS3 is picking up the game tomorrow so I'll be able to play with him online.
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2008, 02:59:15 am »

I can't blame you there.  You have a 360 and a PS3, and the 360 version is going to get DLC, plus achievements.  I've read that the PS3 version has slightly fast loading times and a slight edge graphic-wise, but they're basically identical.  DLC wins. 

Bah, at least my friend with a PS3 is picking up the game tomorrow so I'll be able to play with him online.
Yeah, it was performance + reliablility vs. DLC, achievements, controller, and a lot more friends who play 360.  It would be great playing with you on the ps3, but I've only got about 5 PS3 friends, as opposed to 30 or so active 360 friends... and theres the DLC, etc... Sorry domo :P
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2008, 03:07:06 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Yeahhh... What's DLC?
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2008, 03:13:27 am »
Downloadable Content-- all that's known about the DLC for GTAIV is that it's 360 exclusive: yet we don't know if this ALL of it is exclusive or if just SOME of it is exclusive, we don't know when it comes out, we don't know know how much it will cost, and most importantly, we don't even know what the hell this DLC will be!  It could be lame, like extra outfits XD

So I wasn't exactly sure where it would factor in my dilemma of choosing a version :P
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2008, 03:14:21 am »
Yeah, it was performance + reliablility vs. DLC, achievements, controller, and a lot more friends who play 360.  It would be great playing with you on the ps3, but I've only got about 5 PS3 friends, as opposed to 30 or so active 360 friends... and theres the DLC, etc... Sorry domo :P

It's all good, I know how it goes.  I can't even count the number of my friends that own 360's, but I only know one other person in real like that owns a PS3.  Meh, what can you do.

It sucks, tomorrow I have a job interview and I know that if I pick the game up before I go I'll probably end up skipping the interview altogether, but if I wait until after the interview I'll have to wait until 6 to play the game. Decisions, decisions, decisions...   XD
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2008, 05:23:58 am »
GTA is the same damn game over and over...  punks and jocks and thugs are mostly the ones that hype it up and buy it.  You could put Driver 2 graphics on it and have no violence but slap the name GTA on there and people would still buy it just for it's name.  SA never impressed me, hence the reason I waited until it was 10 bucks before I bought it.  I loved Saint's Row way more than I ever did GTA.

BTW the game will wear away after a few days hopefully.  People should get tired of running around like a !@#$% idiot using cheat codes for weapons and infinite health and using flamethrowers, rifles, dildoes, etc to kill people...

Oh, why is it that GTA games get blamed for violence again? /sarcasm
Not really. If it had bad graphics, people would say it is the mistake of the century.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 62 queries.