Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Demo] The Legend of Zelda: The Sage Knight  (Read 6031 times)

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
[Demo] The Legend of Zelda: The Sage Knight
« on: October 22, 2010, 03:35:27 pm »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.

-PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING-
Ok many of you have seen this game come and go, and that has been mostly because I was trying to do too many things at once, but now I am focusing on one project at a time starting first with Legend of Zelda: The Sage Knight.  As I began to work on the storyline of The Sage Knight I became more and more interested with the back story so I decided to once again rework the storyline and tell the story of the original Sage Knight. The setting is set 500 years before the events of the next installment which will be known as Return of the Sage Knight, but will not just be the old storyline. I am very excited and focused on this game this new storyline I have feels so much more like it will be great. I hope that you like it as well.
Check here or the website http://www.bludsoft.com/lozsk/index.htm for updates.

-STORY-
Young Link awakens on the morning of his 16th birthday witch marks his first day at the Royal Hylian Academy, but his first day is anything but average! Not only has the princess seemed to take some sort of interest in his training, but on his visit to meet the princess something completely unexpected happens!

-SCREENS-

-DEMOS-

Demo 1
This demo will take you through the first bit of story and give you a feel for the new world of Sage Knight.(Download available 9/20/2008)

I have been hard at work on this game recently and will reveal Demo 2 at NCFC this weekend. The demo will take you all the way through to the first dungeon The Forest Cave.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 03:43:42 pm by Bludleef »

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: [Demo] The Legend of Zelda: The Sage Knight
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 04:16:34 pm »
  • .越//
good to see a classic zfgc project back to track ;)

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 06:27:37 pm »
Hmm, a zelda game using RPGMaker, will this be turn based or normal zelda battles?

Will download later

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 07:01:19 pm »
It is nice to see a progress in this project again.

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 10:37:01 pm »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
good to see a classic zfgc project back to track ;)
It is nice to see a progress in this project again.
Thanks I am determined to keep the progress going until it is finished.  I really never stopped I just took some time to flesh out the storyline. Making maps scripts, etc.
Hmm, a zelda game using RPGMaker, will this be turn based or normal zelda battles?

Will download later

Turn based.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 10:40:29 pm by Bludleef »

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 11:09:26 pm »
Time to try this:

- I like you're little intro thing, although not sure if there is a way to skip the budleef production thing.

- I like the title and rain and such, it gives it a nice little atmosphere.

- Lillian's transition through the doors and such, you see the doors opening but she teleports to the other side. Same with Link

- Link talks O_o, that's pretty interesting

- Why did that albert guy call me jangus? Oh he is talking to the dog

- I can't seem to get link to exit his bedroom >.>, oh Enter opens the door

- Jonah's house looks like the same as Link's inside, even down to the family shield above the Piano, and clothes and upstairs and such.

- Even after getting Jonah, Leanne still tells me to go to Jonah's house and reminds me which one it is when i click on locked doors

- Entered my first battle, nice basic RPGMaker turn based style, are these the normal RPGMaker sprites for the characters?

- Leanne shoots arrows for her Basic attack, i don't even think she is holding a bow O_o

- Upon entering the castle the two people in the lobby just seem to teleport in, they teleport out as soon as Prinkel (lol) starts bringing me to the captain for training, everyone also teleported out while being dismissed

- Upon getting the armor, weapons and items, talking to the guy in the item room makes him say "you already have your weapons" Shouldn't it be Items or starter pack?

Gonna have to stop now, no clue where i have to go for training, didn't pay attention to where they said.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 50 queries.