Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: [Demo] The Crystal of Gidna  (Read 161995 times)

Piers

Re: The Crystal Of Gidna *sassafras190 joins the...
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2006, 02:32:49 pm »
Yay I'm a beta tester! so I'm lucky! :D
Me too...

< Points at Member title
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2006, 07:37:09 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Great to hear youre so excited ^_^! And HoF... There might be little room for one more tester ;).
I need to fix one more thing, then i send it to my testers, fix the bugs and then i post it here. I want it to be flawless!

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni

Piers

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2006, 01:16:28 am »
Great to hear youre so excited ^_^! And HoF... There might be little room for one more tester ;).
I need to fix one more thing, then i send it to my testers, fix the bugs and then i post it here. I want it to be flawless!
Glad to here it, Capitan.
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2006, 08:16:32 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Yeah... Anyways, i didn`t work with it today, because some virus messed up my computer. Luckily i got the gmd saved to my other hard-drive, so no harm done *phew*. I`ll work on it tomorrow, since it??s night here. Good night guys!

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni

Piers

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2006, 08:20:34 pm »
Yeah... Anyways, i didn`t work with it today, because some virus messed up my computer. Luckily i got the gmd saved to my other hard-drive, so no harm done *phew*. I`ll work on it tomorrow, since it??s night here. Good night guys!
Ok. Can't wait.
Re: The Crystal Of Gidna
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2006, 09:49:12 pm »
  • Look its link with the Goron Mask xD
I could be a tester, I'm good at testing and create games with Byond, which is very VERY simmilar to gamemaker, plus I love testing lol :)

Piers

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2006, 02:11:14 pm »
Tompel I sorta errased my file so I'm me. (Piers)
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2006, 02:50:40 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Tompel I sorta errased my file so I'm me. (Piers)
Allright... *is confused*. Anyways, my computer is still messed up so i haven`t got time to work on CoG... But i try to get the demo finished this week

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni

DSR|Bob

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2006, 01:48:38 am »
I changed my name again.
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2006, 11:37:04 am »
  • =/
Yet again.
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2006, 07:29:19 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Sry i haven't got the demo finished yet! I haven't got the time i wanted for CoG... But except it done very soon :). I hvaen't fixed the strange bug yet, but after that, i'll send the demo to my beta-testers etc. Once again, sorry ;(

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2006, 05:34:23 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Ok, i have made little progress. Fixed the strange bug and adding all the sound/music files external. Now the .exe is about 50% smaller! And about the demo... I apologize for not releasing it yet. I just want it to be perfect :)

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni

MagicianType0

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2006, 06:43:17 pm »
Take your time, TomPel. Don't be pressured to rush, because then you'll make mistakes. I'd rather have a much better demo at a later time, then a worse demo sooner.

Good luck!
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2006, 06:56:10 pm »
  • =/
Ok, i have made little progress. Fixed the strange bug and adding all the sound/music files external. Now the .exe is about 50% smaller! And about the demo... I apologize for not releasing it yet. I just want it to be perfect :)
Good idea. You should also make maps and sprites external to make it even smaller and 1 second loading times. If you can make code external to but the makes the game lag.
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2006, 07:12:45 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Good idea. You should also make maps and sprites external to make it even smaller and 1 second loading times. If you can make code external to but the makes the game lag.
Yeah, i try not to make everything external. And if i would make my codeings external, it would be too easy to steal my work etc.
Take your time, TomPel. Don't be pressured to rush, because then you'll make mistakes. I'd rather have a much better demo at a later time, then a worse demo sooner.

Good luck!
Thank's! The demo is up to before the first dungeon, just thought i could inform you guys what to expect. Sassafras was supposed to code me few things, but i haven't heard of him for a while :/

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2006, 07:33:23 pm »
Yeah, i try not to make everything external. And if i would make my codeings external, it would be too easy to steal my work etc.

Good luck!
Thank's! The demo is up to before the first dungeon, just thought i could inform you guys what to expect. Sassafras was supposed to code me few things, but i haven't heard of him for a while :/

Nobody can steall it if you encryp it with the encryptor dll!
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2006, 07:37:22 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster

Good luck!

Yeah well... >__> <__< *runs away*
Anyways, that would make things maybe little too complicated and would take a LONG time to make.

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2006, 07:38:47 pm »
  • =/

Good luck!

It depeneds. When code is encrypted it lags the game. When I did that instead of streight 30 fps it was around 12.
Re: The Crystal Of Gidna *6 new screenshots*
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2006, 07:43:24 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Ok, major update:

If someone doesn't know what that whirlwind is, it's a whirlwind which you can unleash with an item called "Wind Orb". It will be very useful in the game :). Anyways, as you can see, i have redone and polished the game very much lately. The demo is VERY near to be released. Within this week, i'll send the demo to my beta-testers and get it checked. After that, i'll release it to the public. Sorry for pushing the release date further away so many times. But you can say i'm a perfectionist, nothing's good enough for me ;)

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
Re: The Crystal Of Gidna *6 new screenshots*
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2006, 07:46:34 pm »
Me want demo real badly  :D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 74 queries.

anything