Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: (WIP) The Legend of Zelda Shadows of Time  (Read 26960 times)

(WIP) The Legend of Zelda Shadows of Time
« on: July 15, 2008, 01:19:12 am »
  • You got the Master Sword!
Link lives in Kokiri Forest but he doesn't have a fairy. One day Navi the fairy comes to him. Navi tells him that the Great Deku Tree has summoned him. So Link tries to go but Mido stops him. Link finds a sword and shield, goes to the Deku Tree and enters. So same as OoT, but he gets a lantern instead of the slingshot. Link goes through the dungeon, finds Queen Gohma and kills it. But here's when the story kicks in. See Link has killed Ganondorf and saved Termina so he comes back but as a spin-off this Link is a different one, The Hero of Shadows. Dark Link has sent over shadows of people and evil monsters. So once Link kills Queen Gohma and comes out of the Great Deku Tree a dark cloud forms over Kokiri Forest. Link has to save Hyrule but every time he kills a boss or mini boss a cloud consumes the place making it a twilight place. Later after Link kills a series of bosses Zelda tells him to go to the Giant Beanstalk to the sky desert and journey far and wide destroying dark clouds. Eventually Link finds a shadow of Hyrule Castle.

Credits
ZoraTehSpriter
piers
faceless
Mit
tlozpop
and Me
zeldafangamer

screens are every were
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 06:50:09 pm by skullkid rules »

Come hither o traveler... I sing ye a song yet so melancholy, my voice speaketh the epitaph of darkness.Come into my world young Hylian.Darkest apocalypse hour approaches...Awaken from thy slumber whilst destiny's dreaming of ye soul. Dost thou haveith the time to end thy slumber? Lest thee interfere with my plan, death shall find ye!My mask sees the beginning is the end...I am Majora!
  • zfgc
Re: (WIP) The Legend of Zelda Shadows of Time
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 10:58:01 am »
whoa, tone down that green grass buddy.
Way too bright :P
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 12:10:08 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Looks okay so far. The story is...confusing though.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 03:46:31 pm »
whoa, tone down that green grass buddy.
Way too bright :P
ya i relized that so wut color do u think i shoud do
the original minish cap grass or
the forest grass in minish cap
Looks okay so far. The story is...confusing though.
ya sry i was rushed il update soon

Come hither o traveler... I sing ye a song yet so melancholy, my voice speaketh the epitaph of darkness.Come into my world young Hylian.Darkest apocalypse hour approaches...Awaken from thy slumber whilst destiny's dreaming of ye soul. Dost thou haveith the time to end thy slumber? Lest thee interfere with my plan, death shall find ye!My mask sees the beginning is the end...I am Majora!
  • zfgc

Ahruon

I'm living in the tree in your backyard...
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 05:51:06 pm »
  • Bring it on...
I like it !
But you know, it needs more effects, and I recomend the map in the corner.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 01:11:58 am »
umm im not exactly the sage of code... ;) so im no good with sertain areas of code... XD
so ive tried and been ... well i have no idea how to create one so... :-\

• zfgc

Ahruon

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 06:16:36 pm »
  • Bring it on...
You know what that forest needs ? It needs those little fireflys that are in the real OoT !
you know when your moving and see some kind of fireflys flying around all the time, that's the effect's I mean !
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 07:46:12 pm »
fire flys? ok i already got a engine for them so ill ad them XD

• zfgc

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 09:01:08 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Link lives in Kokiri Forest but he doesn't have a fairy. One day Navi the fairy comes to him. Navi tells him that the Great Deku Tree has summoned him. So Link tries to go but Mido stops him. Link finds a sword and shield, goes to the Deku Tree and enters. So same as OoT, but he gets a lantern instead of the slingshot. Link goes through the dungeon, finds Queen Gohma and kills it. But here's when the story kicks in. See Link has killed Ganondorf and saved Termina so he comes back but as a spin-off this Link is a different one, The Hero of Shadows. Dark Link has sent over shadows of people and evil monsters. So once Link kills Queen Gohma and comes out of the Great Deku Tree a dark cloud forms over Kokiri Forest. Link has to save Hyrule but every time he kills a boss or mini boss a cloud consumes the place making it a twilight place. Later after Link kills a series of bosses Zelda tells him to go to the Giant Beanstalk to the sky desert and journey far and wide destroying dark clouds. Eventually Link finds a shadow of Hyrule Castle.

Fixed for grammar and spelling errors. Sounds good, and I like how you mix elements of Ocarina of Time (basic story) Twilight Princess (the twilight) and Minish Cap (Beanstalk, maybe the shadow of Hyrule Castle as in Dark Hyrule Castle). Looks like it will turn out quite well, can't wait for more updates.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 09:15:56 pm »
Fixed for grammar and spelling errors. Sounds good, and I like how you mix elements of Ocarina of Time (basic story) Twilight Princess (the twilight) and Minish Cap (Beanstalk, maybe the shadow of Hyrule Castle as in Dark Hyrule Castle). Looks like it will turn out quite well, can't wait for more updates.
thanks for the spelling and grammer fix i copyd it right away.
i will have some updates of the desert in the sky after i get the cloud tileset and some houses to go with that. I might have an engine test but i need to make a good test arrea and fix up some things

• zfgc
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 03:37:51 am »
Hmmm...Hero of Shadows? Seems like an odd title for a bad guy. >_>
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 04:08:08 am »
The story seems unfitting, unoriginal, and weird to me. It's like an eclectic mix of stories from every Zelda game. It really needs some work.

Hopefully gameplay turns out all right. I'm wishing you luck.
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 05:19:00 pm »
The story seems unfitting, unoriginal, and weird to me. It's like an eclectic mix of stories from every Zelda game. It really needs some work.

Hopefully gameplay turns out all right. I'm wishing you luck.
the story is a wip btw. Update screenshots

• zfgc

Ahruon

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 07:35:47 pm »
  • Bring it on...
The last screen shot showed that Link's wallet was full, is that a problem ?
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 10:41:17 pm »
nope just grabed a few giant rupees

• zfgc
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 11:48:09 pm »
  • The Dark Lord is here...
OoT 2D?
Darth RPG - Feel Dark Side temptation

• The Legend of Cerda Website
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 02:58:12 am »
Lol, why would that be a problem.  XD

Ahruon

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 04:19:52 pm »
  • Bring it on...
What I mean is that when Link always starts his adventure the only amount of money he can carry at first is only 100 rupees, and in there it showed 999, I think if you want it to look more realistic you should do it with somo of the onriginal game ideas, that's what I think.
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008, 04:34:07 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
What I mean is that when Link always starts his adventure the only amount of money he can carry at first is only 100 rupees, and in there it showed 999, I think if you want it to look more realistic you should do it with somo of the onriginal game ideas, that's what I think.

There was probably a rupee/rupees somewhere specifically for testing and that's probably why he has that many.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 05:11:56 pm »
Probably at this time in development, he can just change the rupees/wallet sizes with a keystroke. The game isn't anywhere near done.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.311 seconds with 74 queries.