Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Project: Document Zelda  (Read 2808 times)

Project: Document Zelda
« on: November 25, 2013, 08:01:00 am »
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I posted any Zelda related projects (its amazing how busy life can get you). I have however recently found myself with a batch of this stuff people call free time, and this is the result.

Project Document Zelda is exactly what its name implies - a project to document Zelda games. I will however be doing this in a way which I do not think has been done before - an interactive and fun way!

Interactive Inventory
The first job of mine was to document the items and equipment of The Legend of Zelda. I decided to do this by creating an interactive inventory system (based off the one in the original game). You can find this here:
http://documentzelda.azurewebsites.net/TheLegendOfZelda/

It has two visual modes (Hires and Retro), uses only official artwork and / or sprites - and its fully responsive (will work on mobile devices as well as desktop computers / laptops and tablets.

You can see some screenshots of this below:

This is the first in line of a series of web apps that I will be creating to help document this game. Once I feel I have completed the first game I will move on to the next game.

I would love feedback on how I can make this app better, any details I may have wrong (or missed out), or what I can create next.

Thanks,
MaJoRa
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 08:04:17 am by MaJoRa »
  • Elliott Parkinson
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 37 queries.