Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OoT Link's return Demo 1 released:)  (Read 3406 times)

OoT Link's return Demo 1 released:)
« on: October 12, 2006, 02:04:27 am »
  • Look its link with the Goron Mask xD
Sorry about my other game guys, my brother messed it up by trying to edit it. Anyways, when I found that out I started thinking, what if Link had returned to Hyrule before Ganon got a chance to enslave it? That's where my game comes in OoT Link's return. Here are a couple screenies and the demo will be released tomorrow.

Screenies:
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9622/zelda028hu4.png

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5015/zelda029aj4.png
Demos 1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0EXGWQ2E
Demo 1 includes the first 2 dungeons, I also added sweet OoT boss battle sound efects, and when you enter the triforece room, it plays the music from OoT when you defeat a boss. Enjoy :).
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 12:49:08 am by LiNk1090 »
Re: OoT Link's return
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 04:19:03 am »
 :-* You know, noone really trusts you anymore because all of your fangame cancels, steals, and lies. If you can't stay put on one game, then stop trying to be popular.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 05:24:44 am »
  • [sic]
He's just using ZC.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 05:27:40 am »
Hurray for ya brotha  :lol:
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 11:52:23 pm »
Zelda Classic is an easier tool so... Good luck.
the a o d c
Re: OoT Link's return Demo 1 released:)
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 12:29:21 am »
  • :'O
yeah so good luck with this ya liar

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 01:06:52 am »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
LiNk you need to focus on one project and quit changing your mind all the time, I too used to change my projects a bit but I never set there and stated each one to the public acting like I was going to complete it. Now I played your OoT Remix and it wasnt bad, just stop making ZC games and not even complete them, I mean seriously its ZC I got the basis of it down within half a day. I'm not trying to tell you to stop using ZC but to at least finish a project in ZC it's so easy to do.

I believe it was here a few years ago we had someone who did the same thing (can't remember his name) but you know what happened in the end? He made too many project changes and the community gave him a rough time because he would just make a walking demo and say he was working hard on it, eventually he flipped out on all of us and he was banned, he kept trying to come back and project Spam and he would do the same thing. I believe he never came around again but I'm telling you before it gets worse just please stop project spamming and stick to one thing, you will get more respect and help if you just stick with one project and get far in it.

As for this project I won't play it until you actually get most of it done.

EDIT: If you do finish this one don't put it on a cd  ;)
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 02:32:25 am »
  • :'O
LiNk you need to focus on one project and quit changing your mind all the time, I too used to change my projects a bit but I never set there and stated each one to the public acting like I was going to complete it. Now I played your OoT Remix and it wasnt bad, just stop making ZC games and not even complete them, I mean seriously its ZC I got the basis of it down within half a day. I'm not trying to tell you to stop using ZC but to at least finish a project in ZC it's so easy to do.

I believe it was here a few years ago we had someone who did the same thing (can't remember his name) but you know what happened in the end? He made too many project changes and the community gave him a rough time because he would just make a walking demo and say he was working hard on it, eventually he flipped out on all of us and he was banned, he kept trying to come back and project Spam and he would do the same thing. I believe he never came around again but I'm telling you before it gets worse just please stop project spamming and stick to one thing, you will get more respect and help if you just stick with one project and get far in it.

ha CD anyways

You are thinkin Dark Xion man that guy had like 4 projects at once
and it was like 2 to 4 months ago

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 12:36:54 pm »
  • I'm here for the Bacon

ha CD anyways

You are thinkin Dark Xion man that guy had like 4 projects at once
and it was like 2 to 4 months ago

nah dude I'm talking like a year ago it was like link 2005 or something like that.

anyways this should be closed he's already completed it and he uploaded it this time.
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 56 queries.

anything