Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help with "Mirror Worlds'" Castle design. Preview included.  (Read 5327 times)

Need help with "Mirror Worlds'" Castle design. P...
« on: March 03, 2015, 05:55:18 pm »
Hi.

Many of you probably already know I just stated that light world is 98% complete for Mirror Worlds already, but I got sent back a bit after realizing the re-editing of the current castle design was more than I asked for. So if someone is here with great creative skill for castle designs, able to help me out, that would be awesome, otherwise i'll go to pixel joint and QQ some over there.

For people who tend to read between the lines:

- Need help with my castle.
- Modify my existing tiles according to description if necessary.
- Adding overlapping tiles if according to description if possible.
- Me dum-dum, cannot do alone.
- XoXo

ps. The pink/purple area is what I need help with.
ps2. I already know there need to be 2 tiles between each cross-section so don't mind the current state of the other areas. ^^

Sincerely
Fred

« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 06:00:16 pm by Aeranima »
Re: Need help with "Mirror Worlds'" Castle desig...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 12:48:21 am »
 I don't understand what you want, but i can help.. you want new tileset? or you want to remap the current map?
Re: Need help with "Mirror Worlds'" Castle desig...
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 08:07:08 am »
I don't understand what you want, but i can help.. you want new tileset? or you want to remap the current map?

Well what I do know is that I have to modify my first version of the castle with the new tileset that you see is covering the old version. However, something about the lower part of the castle and how the castle will be visible from the sides is bugging me. Not even sure if I want the same tileset because I want to connect the upper part of the castle with the mountain top with it's current tileset. And I want the player to feel like: "Ok, things changed, i am in the sky now." and I achieved that with the current tileset when I started modifying it. But as things went alone, I was forced to somehow use the same tileset below because red and white would just be a bad combination for the minimap later. So that's why I am here. Either a new tileset or I need to somehow swap the contrast of the red for lower section so you can get that "sky" feeling again. :)

Feel free to add me to skype: Aeranima
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.286 seconds with 43 queries.

anything