Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Biggest let-downs of 2006  (Read 4505 times)

Re: Biggest let-downs of 2006
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 03:20:10 pm »
And, obviously you aren't of the same religion as I am, or, if you are, you don't care as much as me. Anything, and I mean ANYTHING that says that Jesus Christ did not die, whether or not it states it as fact or fiction, is an insult.

You mean they overreact, seriously, if its fiction is obvious its gonna be !@#$%, so then theres no reason to be offended by it.
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2007, 06:17:56 pm »
  • *whistle*
And, obviously you aren't of the same religion as I am, or, if you are, you don't care as much as me. Anything, and I mean ANYTHING that says that Jesus Christ did not die, whether or not it states it as fact or fiction, is an insult.

Where does the Da Vinci Code say that Jesus didn't die? Of course he died, he was born over 2000 years ago. Crucifiction or not, no-one lives that long.
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2007, 06:31:57 pm »

Where does the Da Vinci Code say that Jesus didn't die? Of course he died, he was born over 2000 years ago. Crucifiction or not, no-one lives that long.

But Jesus was God's nephew, so he's obviously gonna live that long, right?
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2007, 08:14:59 pm »
  • Huzzowee!
You get bonus points for that one XD.
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 12:24:12 am »

Am I missing some kind of sarcasm or is that a serious comment? lol
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 10:50:30 am »
  • *whistle*

Am I missing some kind of sarcasm or is that a serious comment? lol

You're missing the sarcasm. Totally. Cb's comment was frikkin' hilarious. :P
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2007, 10:43:04 pm »
you people can say the davinci code is fiction all you want, and it is, but that doesn't change the fact that he based the book on "real" facts.  he presents everything in that book as a fact.  to him, the only reason it's fiction is because the people that do things in it aren't real and the events that they do never happened.  but i don't think about it very much. he's just one of the millions out there that don't believe in God.

Um...where does it say that he presents everything as fact? Actually...he states that it's a fiction, with some scientific backing. He found this evidence that people actually believe, and put it in there as the plot for his FICTION book. That doesn't mean that he believes it, or that we should all be offended because he's dissing our beliefs, or whatever. I mean all sorts of books have done that...Jurassic Park is fiction with scientific backing...you don't see anyone believing they can grow dinosaurs. People just have to get offended because it deals with religion, and religion is a sore subject.
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 07:16:46 am »
Zelda TP of course.
Terrible.
I love you.
  • Google Profile
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.364 seconds with 53 queries.

anything