Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!  (Read 2286 times)

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
Re: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2009, 03:02:36 am »
  • The Mike
Going through Stone Tower Temple with the Kokiri Sword is gunna be a pain in the butt. You really need the Gilded Sword if you want to beat Gomess and Twinmold fast. I attempted both with the Kokiri Sword and it took a really long time.

I never had any problems with freezing with the N64 version unless I pulled the cord too much which could happen to anyone. One time it froze on me when I was moving the N64 in another spot but the game was fine. It seems to run fine on a fast computer through emulators but with a slow computer like mine, you never know. The Gamecube version is the worst for me. I don't know if the disc is really scratched but it's locked up on me so many times, it's really annoying.

Lastly, I got a hacked Majora's Mask on my Wii and out of what I've played, it hasn't locked up on me at all which is a good sign.

• Zelda Eternity

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
Re: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 01:44:13 am »
Gilded sword is much better. But my game froze when I entered Twinmold's lair! RAGE!
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.244 seconds with 42 queries.