Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Dead! :O (If you don't like her, dont post here.)  (Read 7783 times)

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
Re: Anna Nicole Smith Dead! :O
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 11:19:58 pm »
I think... that, well... 4Swords said something shocking, maybe not ethically correct, but after all it was his opinion. But Zoru is also right with saying that you could at least ask for some respect or at least ignore other peoples dead, rather than making fun of it.

I'd say, let's move over it and get back on-topic. HOWZAT FOR AN IDEA LOL.

Or else, lock is ensured.

Edit: Oh, right. Yeah, well, I didn't know her, so I don't care much... hm.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 11:22:12 pm by Fox »
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 11:34:22 pm »
Too many pills and surgeries.(nothing good can come out)
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 11:41:24 pm »
Again, people, do not flame.  I am surprised that no one thought that the creator of this topic's post was mean, instead they shifted their frustrations on me and the people who came after.

What did the creator of the topic say that was mean? I didn't see anything, only stuff from you and HB. You have your right to an opinion about someone, but dissing the dead is just distasteful, kfreakinthx.
Both the title and the the first sentence of the topic have exclamation points implying a state of jubilation.  That is just as offensive as me saying that I do not care that she was dead. 
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 11:42:29 pm »
  • ..Goodbye..
Again, people, do not flame.  I am surprised that no one thought that the creator of this topic's post was mean, instead they shifted their frustrations on me and the people who came after.

What did the creator of the topic say that was mean? I didn't see anything, only stuff from you and HB. You have your right to an opinion about someone, but dissing the dead is just distasteful, kfreakinthx.
Both the title and the the first sentence of the topic have exclamation points implying a state of jubilation.  That is just as offensive as me saying that I do not care that she was dead. 

Really? I took it to be shock or surprise. But what YOU said was not just not caring, that was jubilation. >_>
Helios did it.
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 11:44:53 pm »
Meh, an emoticon or two, a few exclamation points, and him not really caring about her kind of makes it obvious.  And yes, I am jubilous.  Sure, I have to watch this on the news, but at least she cannot do some of the dumb things she has done in life now that she is dead.  Trimspa baby!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2007, 11:48:24 pm »
  • ..Goodbye..
Meh, an emoticon or two, a few exclamation points, and him not really caring about her kind of makes it obvious.  And yes, I am jubilous.  Sure, I have to watch this on the news, but at least she cannot do some of the dumb things she has done in life now that she is dead.  Trimspa baby!

..you know what, I'm not even going to argue with you anymore. A simple "up yours" will suffice. :) *awaits banhammer*
Helios did it.
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2007, 12:49:41 am »
zoru, why are you fighting over a drug adict woman who doesnt even know you?
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2007, 02:30:40 am »
  • ..Goodbye..
zoru, why are you fighting over a drug adict woman who doesnt even know you?

To be honest its not so much about her as it is the fact that 4sword takes JOY in someone's death. Its really just evil and disgusting. :P
Helios did it.
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2007, 02:42:07 am »
Well, I am only happy that she died so I do not have to see any more of her tirades on my television.  It bothered me that so many people cared about someone who acts dumb for a living and now upon her death view her as a saint.  I lost respect for her in life, and her death had nothing to show for it.  It is not evil and disgusting as much as it is my opinion.
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2007, 03:33:17 am »
Death is not a cause for Celebration, regardless of person or nature.
the a o d c
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2007, 03:37:57 am »
  • :D
I am only happy that she died so I do not have to see any more of her tirades on my television.

So you celebrate a death because you now don't have to occasionally see her on TV?

Selfish !@#$%.
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2007, 04:13:08 am »
Thank you.  I do know that my parents were married when they had me, but I have now since renounced my father and consider myself a !@#$%.  Just kidding.  If you want to know of a real !@#$% though, it had to be Anna's kid.  Who is the father for that offspring I submit in query.

Life and death are two parts of the same thing though.  Grieving over life being gone is pointless because it is found again in someone knew.  Time won't stand still for you.  I thought that her former house decorator was funny on Hannity and Colmes though.  Too much Hannity not enough Colmes.
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2007, 04:15:46 am »
awesome, now we wait for paris hilton
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2007, 04:54:52 am »
  • that old name
It bothered me that so many people cared about someone who acts dumb for a living and now upon her death view her as a saint.

Read this topic.. it's mostly people saying "wow, she was young", or.. "she just had a child", or "wow, this is shocking, didn't see that coming!"

Not many people here are weeping for their fallen hero XD. Read a bit, obviously you're complaining about the world's reaction as a whole, or a general feeling of yours. (if you're legitimately complaining about.. anything)
Yet, you're responding to our innocent posts with your unrelated(to us), but hateful arguments.. it's somewhat irrelevant to us, since, as said, we aren't treating her like a saint. If it isn't referring to us and our every posts but in fact the world.. then why is a response to everything, in an argumentative tone worth it!?

And I'm surprised, on the whole, at how cold some of you are.. I mean, maybe her TV show being canceled would be call for your celebration.. but her death? I mean.. seriously, that's just dark and inconsiderate. At least do it in a post-"OMFG SHE DIED" thread. That's the wrong place to let out your hate, and any of you should know that ...

And we should get back on topic(the death, not the semi-related arguments), please don't spark more controversy with a surprising response ... >_>
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 05:04:43 am by Sterlin254 »
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2007, 05:29:59 am »
I really hate how people act when someone dies.
I remember when a kid at my school died, he had his group of friends and that was about it, no one else really knew him, but as soon as he died it was a huge deal, everyone crying, most who didn't even know his name, only a few of my friends and myself treated him with the same respect as if he was alive. Fact is, I never knew him and I had nothing to cry about, I felt bad for his family and friends, but I found it incredibly disrespectful to act as if his death had affected me more than it did.
after the funeral, everyone talking about "life man.. life.. it sure makes you think man.." !@#$% that.

when I die, I don't want to be forgiven by the people I've wronged, or called a friend by the people I hated.
death isn't an apology that can redeem a lifetime of wrongs, especially in cases like this.
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2007, 05:36:20 am »
  • that old name
That reminds me of a case a few years ago, at my last school. A kid died from Bone Marrow Cancer, and ..well he became more popular posthumously.
I would've felt guilty acting as if he was my friend.. as if I had gotten more than just a glimpse of his face.. especially when he wasn't still alive to be like, "who the funk are you, I don't know you..." :P.

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2007, 05:37:01 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
I really hate how people act when someone dies.
I remember when a kid at my school died, he had his group of friends and that was about it, no one else really knew him, but as soon as he died it was a huge deal, everyone crying, most who didn't even know his name, only a few of my friends and myself treated him with the same respect as if he was alive. Fact is, I never knew him and I had nothing to cry about, I felt bad for his family and friends, but I found it incredibly disrespectful to act as if his death had affected me more than it did.
after the funeral, everyone talking about "life man.. life.. it sure makes you think man.." funk that.

when I die, I don't want to be forgiven by the people I've wronged, or called a friend by the people I hated.
death isn't an apology that can redeem a lifetime of wrongs, especially in cases like this.

Yeah heck the people in her own hometown refuse to acknowledge her exsitence

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2007, 05:41:03 am »
I must marry an old lady and take her money when she dies then become a drug adict, drink diet pills and get surgeries then die, may be I get some fans ^-^

Lol Anna Nicole >  :ganon:
l0l wut? o_0

Mateus

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2007, 06:00:45 am »
It is not that i knew her, just that i get sad when people die.  :(
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2007, 03:15:16 pm »
awesome, now we wait for paris hilton

D: beat me to it >_>
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.284 seconds with 77 queries.

anything