Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Most comprehensive Link to the past sprite sheets?  (Read 3302 times)

Most comprehensive Link to the past sprite sheet...
« on: November 07, 2014, 08:45:26 am »
I've been trying to find comprehensive sprite sheets but the ones i've found have been missing sprites in links walking animation etc and i can't find any good ones on this site. I saw some guy mentioning that he had all the sprites from LTTP, would be great to get my hands on those.
Re: Most comprehensive Link to the past sprite s...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 09:00:43 am »
i found one file that contained a bunch of tiles on this site, the odd thing about it was that all the images contained a white grid that paints over parts of the tiles, making them incomplete. Am i missing something here?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 08:18:14 pm »
  • Personal Saucier
i found one file that contained a bunch of tiles on this site, the odd thing about it was that all the images contained a white grid that paints over parts of the tiles, making them incomplete. Am i missing something here?

Sometimes spritesheets contain the grid which requires you to strip off the grid and stitch the tiles together. It depends though of course on who create it and all that stuff, it's possible someone messed up. If you posted it here so we know which one you're talking about, we have a higher % chance of being able to help.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 06:12:00 am »
hi, after comparing the sprite sheet with the actual game i realised that the grid didn't actually overlap any of the graphics but rather created a space between the different tiles.thanks for the reply.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 45 queries.