Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Important Gaming Question  (Read 723 times)

Important Gaming Question
« on: October 27, 2009, 09:19:35 pm »
Do you think that the gaming world is running out of ideas? And that our technology is becoming so great that people expect incredulous graphics and game play for the new games coming out? In my opinion I think some gamers will be expecting too much from games. Back then in my time (SNES Days) games were slowly becoming better as the time passed by. Graphics slowly progressed and game play slowly got more unique. Now graphics are over the top and seem like they shouldn't go farther than they already are, and game play seems to become a little bit more repetitive like old arcade games. I don't really expect graphics to become so great that they look like real people, I'm hoping that there will be a set back in graphic technology so that games don't look too real. Just wanted to throw my opinion out here.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Important Gaming Question
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 09:23:30 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Honestly; I think people just expect too much out of modern gaming. People are so fixed on innovation that good modern games are pushed aside because they don't bring anything truly new to the industry.

I think if you have a good formula, you should stick with it. Focus more on the story than innovation. Some things just work the way they are... They don't need to be changed over and over again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 41 queries.