Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: AoDC gets demodded, why?  (Read 5331 times)

Re: AoDC gets demodded, why?
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2009, 04:54:58 am »
If I post saying my laptop is getting repaired it usually means I can't mod at the moment but I'd be back, it's a shame I came back to a PM saying I'd been let go for the second time after being sure I was in the clear with a valid reason.

As for activity-

You have to remember my time zone as well, I'm in Australia, I can't always be around when something happens.

Every time I came on I'd check the staff section and notice anything reported, and if something was what needed to be said was already said.

I don't know if Mammy is still a staff member but I thought at least he would stand against demodding me.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 04:57:00 am by AoDC »
the a o d c

gm112

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2009, 04:57:31 am »
If the President of the United States of America performed actions that were for the good of the country and the world, but then that president fell into a coma, should that president still be the president? The answer is no, in an incapacitated state, he or she cannot perform present actions. If that president were to wake up before their term expired and they were medically alright, then that person would be president again.

In this same sense, a global moderator who is for some reason incapable of doing that which is of the rank he was given, then regardless of the amount of good he has done previously and if a certain amount of time goes by, that global moderator has their rank removed. This is not personal, I acknowledge that AoDC is likely a good person and has done well in the past.
Well, you should acknowledge the other global moderators who are also "incapable".

And also, if you haven't been reading what I have been saying, I'll make it clear. If AoDC lets the administration know that he is once again able to return to being a global moderator and that he can be somewhat active in it, then it will be considered if he can become a global moderator again - and there is a good chance that he will be since he has previously been favorable.
Well, I hope he makes it back as staff. He's one of the few good people who remain here.

If Shefali is the global moderator you are having problems with gm112, the time you referred to Shefali as "shefag" wasn't nice either.
This made me LOL so hard. Funny because it's true that I have a problem with that very mod. I didn't want to mention any names here, so you're the one at fault if anyone gets mad. But that's not the only mod I have problems with. I only hinted.
^ The president would be reelected next term. Guaranteed.
Also, this.
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2009, 05:00:59 am »
Well I'm back now, so consider it.
the a o d c
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2009, 05:24:04 am »
I will and will also lock this topic as this matter is now between the administration and AoDC.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2009, 02:59:35 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
If I post saying my laptop is getting repaired it usually means I can't mod at the moment but I'd be back, it's a shame I came back to a PM saying I'd been let go for the second time after being sure I was in the clear with a valid reason.

As for activity-

You have to remember my time zone as well, I'm in Australia, I can't always be around when something happens.

Every time I came on I'd check the staff section and notice anything reported, and if something was what needed to be said was already said.

I don't know if Mammy is still a staff member but I thought at least he would stand against demodding me.

The only things I were for were adding the 2 new mods, not canning one of our best ones >_<;; I had thought that the thread about "moderation" would go into a deeper discussion on individual issues instead of just like 4 posts, but it kinda went straight to effect o.0;;
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 03:01:20 pm by Mamoruanime »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 48 queries.