Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AHHHHH - Water Temple OOT  (Read 4189 times)

AHHHHH - Water Temple OOT
« on: April 07, 2006, 05:22:59 pm »
I have been playing OOT for what is the 10th time, but i am in the water temple, i have a big issue, i need to be able to get to the longshot, i have online maps ect, no keys and no diea what ive done wrong. Here is where i am:

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/games/z5/maps/wateroot.jpg

Looking at that map the only chests for me that are left are:
The one to the right of '18'
The one under 'A'
The two to the left of the master key

The issue is i need one key to proceed at all, i cant find a way into any of the chambers shown on the map without the longshot.... I think i used a key in a door i wasnt supposed to yet, and now i cant go anywhere, can ANYONE help me at all?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 05:27:23 pm by MaJoRa »
  • Elliott Parkinson

Pyru

Re: AHHHHH - Water Temple OOT
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 05:24:27 pm »
This happened to me once... playing through with my cousin... forgottenm where it is, but it's a key somewhere where he said there wasn't one. Jackass.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 05:44:37 pm »
  • The Broken King
I had that problem once, then I found a key I had forgotten about. Not sure if it'll be the same one you forgot, but in the central area with the triforce part that raises the water to the second level, after you've risen the water, if you go under where the block that floats up was, there's a key down there.
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]

Pyru

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 05:47:57 pm »
I had that problem once, then I found a key I had forgotten about. Not sure if it'll be the same one you forgot, but in the central area with the triforce part that raises the water to the second level, after you've risen the water, if you go under where the block that floats up was, there's a key down there.

THAT'S THE ONE!

Underneath the block in the central tower! Kill a load of those shell things, then you get a key, I believe.
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 07:51:48 pm »

Thats the one i got stuck on last time, and i have it....
  • Elliott Parkinson

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 08:11:11 pm »
XD Always hilarious. I think I played it 8 times, my friend 6 times. We even played it together when I went to him on vacation. Always the best temple. XD

Oh. ' am in memories again. Sorry.
<_<
>_>
Apparently I can NOT help you here, I just thought I'd share my old memories. XD lol
  • Me on deviantART

Gilgamesh

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 08:56:26 am »
Thanks guys. To be honest, I quit playing OoT (got bored of it). I would've continued, but thanks to all this negativity towards the Water Temple, which appeared to be a horribly annoying and tricky dungeon, I never bothered anymore. ;P
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 09:08:12 am »
Thanks guys. To be honest, I quit playing OoT (got bored of it). I would've continued, but thanks to all this negativity towards the Water Temple, which appeared to be a horribly annoying and tricky dungeon, I never bothered anymore. ;P

Its not actually a hard dungeon, its really easy usually, but i think ive done something that screwed it up simply this time, i have completed it 9 times before without any problems whatsoever... i found by going to back my save point(start of the dungeon) and redoing it again, i have the keys now, i think i simply used them on doors that got me nowhere...
  • Elliott Parkinson
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2006, 12:19:36 pm »
  • odens knop
You know what... *sigh* ...you guys are silly...  You guys made me wanna play Oot again...  Witch isn't a bad thing, but you guys are still silly, and you know it...
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2006, 01:28:20 pm »
You know what... *sigh* ...you guys are silly...  You guys made me wanna play Oot again...  Witch isn't a bad thing, but you guys are still silly, and you know it...
Hehe, im just doing it to make the ammount of times ive finished it the big 10
  • Elliott Parkinson
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2006, 06:55:33 pm »
  • The Broken King

Water temple was actually my fave XD. and you're missing out on an excellent game. Don't do that to yourself! :P

Also, I don't think it is possible to get stuck on the water temple...they had to do a lot of playtesting to make sure that people couldn't screw up, I don't think they would make it impossible to get past. Did you try going back into rooms you'd already been in and seeing if you missed something before you went back?
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 04:01:43 am »
I just made a messed up video on Water Temple just now... I think it was really simple, but in the movie I took I forgot one step. You'll find out when I get the video posted somewhere. I'll edit this post when I get the video uploaded. (if I know where to host it... Google Videos?)

Edit: Finally uploaded it. The video seems laggier than expected ;_;.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8108403107860168110
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 10:30:55 am by Falcon »
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 05:56:45 pm »
  • META MAJINKEN!

The Creator Of:
  • PureZC
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 05:22:24 pm »
I just made a messed up video on Water Temple just now... I think it was really simple, but in the movie I took I forgot one step. You'll find out when I get the video posted somewhere. I'll edit this post when I get the video uploaded. (if I know where to host it... Google Videos?)

Edit: Finally uploaded it. The video seems laggier than expected ;_;.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8108403107860168110

I got your pm about this, and it was a major help, i went back to a save before the temple (arnt roms so usefull?) and did it from scratch using that, the only odd thing is, its exactly (or close to) what i did...
  • Elliott Parkinson

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2006, 11:01:24 am »
  • Silly cat!
-.-... The Water Temple isn't a bother, if you just clear it floor by floor. Stop wandering off where you want and just don't get lost :).

Unfortunately the way you've explained your problem is very vague and confusing. If you could take a picture of your TV screen while playing it, that'd be cool. Take a pic of the map screen, or something. I can help you, but I just need something better to view.

Hoffy.
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 01:57:04 pm »
This reminds me how hard it will be to code the Water Temple... ughhh....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 69 queries.