Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brawl codes  (Read 1290 times)

Brawl codes
« on: April 09, 2008, 01:04:10 pm »
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

(The friend code topic isn't being kept up to date with brawl codes.)

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
Re: Brawl codes
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 01:08:32 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
 >:( Who cares if it's not use that topic.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 06:45:32 pm »
  • Xiphirx
In before the obvious mod reply:

Quote a random mod "There is no need to start a topic of when there is already one for your issue *locked"

eh, you should really have posted in that topic. Now you just spammed
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 07:00:00 pm »
That topic is out of date. It would be like locking a topic about OoT because there's already a topic on ALttP.
If the first topic finally adds everyone's brawl code on the list I will move my post to there.

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 08:00:22 am »
I'll add you Sora, mine is 2492-4217-0123

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 04:14:49 am »
Added you.

How to post maturely:

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 03:02:47 am »
  • Xiphirx
That topic is out of date. It would be like locking a topic about OoT because there's already a topic on ALttP.
If the first topic finally adds everyone's brawl code on the list I will move my post to there.
How? it is stickied.

Just reply there and others would start to reply there again. and maybe it is out of date because everyone has already exchanged codes and have wii's (or vii's for that matter)
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 03:08:46 am »

Sorry.  I updated it just now.
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 03:32:26 am »
  • w00t
I actually allowed http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=24303.0 because the stickied topic was out of date.  You should probably use that one, or the stickied one since Chaotic_Death updated, but whatever.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 03:04:31 am »
Dan, you should be in charge of the code thread because Chaotic Death isn't on nearly enough for it.

How to post maturely:

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 55 queries.