Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: To all Californians...vote NO on prop 8!  (Read 33801 times)

Re: To all Californians...vote NO on prop 8!
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2008, 02:51:46 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
You guys never accept people being against homosexuality and go ''BAW HOMOPHOBIC!! STFU!! <3 GAYs!!!'' each time anyone posts a comment.

QFT x52

Do you know this for certain? Have you yourself witnessed children being made fun of for their parents? Hell, during my childhood, nobody ever brought up my parents even once, they wouldn't have any way to know about them. Even if they did, so what? Children are assholes anyways. They'll find any reason to make fun of other kids.

I have known plenty of kids that have. I've known about 4 kids with gay parents and they got made fun of all the time and 3 of those 4 kids have been traumatized ever since and hate their parents. Was it their parents fault? Maybe since their parents wanted to come into class and talk about gay marriage and such.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 02:54:27 pm by Zidane »
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2008, 02:53:10 pm »
  • :3
Aliento, Fictitious was talking about how lesbian parents would be inappropriate for raising a boy, as would gay parents bringing up a girl. Think about it, I'd hate for a boy to be raised to be a total sissy because his parents had no real idea of male behaviour, wouldn't you?
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2008, 03:00:01 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
I think it's irrelevant. A single parents would face the same problems. And I would much rather be the child of two people, rather than just one, regardless of what gender they are.

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2008, 03:00:22 pm »
  • Fight the Power
And what about Single parents?
Single parents don't choose to be single parents.
I can guess how being a single parent is hard, though.

Oh and about the kids making fun of his parents, children are cruel, and having gay parents is like bait for even more cruelty. Yes, I have witnessed this many times. And I know what it's like when people make fun of you, hell everyone does. It's not a nice feeling, is it? Would you like your children to feel like that?

And about the muslim thing, deny it all you want but it is alot more accepted than homosexuality.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 03:13:13 pm by Darunia »

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2008, 03:19:06 pm »
  • :3
And what about Single parents?
Single parents don't choose to be single parents.
I can guess how being a single parent is hard, though.

Oh and about the kids making fun of his parents, children are cruel, and having gay parents is like bait for even more cruelty. Yes, I have witnessed this many times. And I know what it's like when people make fun of you, hell everyone does. It's not a nice feeling, is it? Would you like your children to feel like that?

And about the muslim thing, deny it all you want but it is alot more accepted than homosexuality.
Darunia's right. Religion has nothing to do with parenting- sexuality and lifestyle does. Face it, homosexuality is abnormal-it's not natural. I don't care what you say, it isn't. Children should be raised to be open-minded about homosexuality, but when they're being raised by gays, chances are they'll just become gay themselves because of all the gay paraphernalia they're surrounded by.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2008, 03:19:51 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Honestly, As I've said before...

I'm not against gays, I don't mind gays, I've had gay friends before and still do.

The only thing I hate about gays, is the constant flaunting and whining about every little thing when things don't go their way. We don't need to see pride parades. If you're proud of your lifestyle, then good for you, you don't need to parade around streets almost completely naked to show it off. Parents don't want kids seeing that (even if they were straight).

We don't need to see constant protests about all this crap. If you're so set on getting something legalized get a petition started. Start meetings to discuss ideas on how to do it. Don't just start protests and parades to try and get your point across.

About the whole "Same-Sex parents" thing. If the child is brought up right, I don't mind. If the parents try to raise the kid gay, then I hate it. Let the kid choose their own lifestyle, don't try to shove it down their throats. I've known about so many gay couples trying to force their kids to be gay.

Even my gay friends that I mentioned feel the same. They hate the flaunting, they hate parades, they had all that stuff. Yes they're at terms with their sexuality. Yes people accept them and they're openly gay... but they don't go around whining and literally acting like !@#$% just to try and get what they want. Sure they still get made fun of by the odd jackass, but you know what they do? They stand their ground. They don't !@#$% about people making fun of them. They don't call them OMG GAY HATERS. They just tell them to !@#$% off and get on with their day.

Basically my point is, stop trying to shove your beliefs down everyone's throats and maybe you'll get what you want.

Constantly trying to get people to vote no isn't going to get you anywhere except for people ignoring and hating you.
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2008, 03:26:40 pm »
Aliento, Fictitious was talking about how lesbian parents would be inappropriate for raising a boy, as would gay parents bringing up a girl. Think about it, I'd hate for a boy to be raised to be a total sissy because his parents had no real idea of male behaviour, wouldn't you?

On Wife Swap once there was a girl who lived with her dad and her dad's boyfriend. She absolutely adored her dad and didn't mind at all having 2 dads.

Just because your opinion or your experience says something, doesnt mean it applies to everybody. There is a possibility that gay couples can successfully and happily bring up a girl and that lesbian couples can successfully and happily bring up a boy.

And the gay couple in Wife Swap werent even married (yet). You shouldnt say that homosexuals shouldnt marry just because you think they shouldnt bring up children. Because not being able to marry doesnt affect whether they bring up children or not, and I think that if somebody wants to be a parent, then if they are suitable then they should be able to. Being homosexual doesnt make you unsuitable as a parent.

I know a Wife Swap reference may be a bad example but this discussion just made me think of that.

Think about it, I'd hate for a boy to be raised to be a total sissy because his parents had no real idea of male behaviour, wouldn't you?

A boy who is raised by only his mother isnt likely to be a "total sissy", so why should a boy raised by 2 mothers? It's not like he will only ever have female role models to look up to.

About the whole "Same-Sex parents" thing. If the child is brought up right, I don't mind. If the parents try to raise the kid gay, then I hate it. Let the kid choose their own lifestyle, don't try to shove it down their throats. I've known about so many gay couples trying to force their kids to be gay.

How do you know they are forcing the child to be gay? Sometimes children with homosexual role models are more likely to find themselves to be homosexual simply because they are comfortable with it and it is more normal to them than, say, someone who is brought up around people who are all straight.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 03:36:13 pm by Kaede »
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2008, 03:33:56 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
How do you know they are forcing the child to be gay? Sometimes children with homosexual role models are more likely to find themselves to be homosexual simply because they are comfortable with it and it is more normal to them than, say, someone who is brought up around people who are all straight.

How do I know?

Well considering I've seen acts of them doing it, them saying things like "Oh don't you think that guy is cute?" and dressing the boy up in girls clothing and such and one of my friends with the gay parents actually told me they've tried many times to make him gay, I'd say I know.

It's also common sense that most likely 2 out of 10 gay couples try to raise their kids gay.
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2008, 03:35:58 pm »

How do I know?

Well considering I've seen acts of them doing it, them saying things like "Oh don't you think that guy is cute?" and dressing the boy up in girls clothing and such and one of my friends with the gay parents actually told me they've tried many times to make him gay, I'd say I know.

It's also common sense that most likely 2 out of 10 gay couples try to raise their kids gay.

That has nothing to do with the parents being homosexual. Its because the parents are !@#$% at parenting.
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2008, 03:36:45 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
That has nothing to do with the parents being homosexual. Its because the parents are !@#$% at parenting.

How not? The parents are gay, they're dressing the kid up and making the kid act exactly like they are. I'd say that has to do with them being gay.
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2008, 03:38:14 pm »

How not? The parents are gay, they're dressing the kid up and making the kid act exactly like they are. I'd say that has to do with them being gay.

Okay, so if a kid goes and kills loads of people. Would that make the parents serial killers?
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2008, 03:38:52 pm »

Ah, but it is to do with bad parenting. It's like strict Christians bringing up a child as strictly straight, because it's what they are and it's their religion, even when the child is gay.
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2008, 03:41:47 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Okay, so if a kid goes and kills loads of people. Would that make the parents serial killers?

No, because his parents didn't raise him that way unless they were actually serial killers and they did raise him to hate everyone and to kill. But in reality, that could have happened because of many things... being bullied, etc.

Ah, but it is to do with bad parenting. It's like strict Christians bringing up a child as strictly straight, because it's what they are and it's their religion, even when the child is gay.

It may be bad parenting, but it's exactly what the gay parents are doing. They're forcing their beliefs and way of life onto the kid.
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2008, 03:44:03 pm »
  • Fight the Power

I don't agree, I think it's more 'cause they think it's what's best for them in this society.

Edit: God doesn't shove down Christianity down our throat, it's our choice to choose to follow him or not. Parents who force their children to be Christians are bad Christians themselves.

Inb4 TDJ's ''craaaazy world'' statement. Or am I too late?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 03:48:25 pm by Darunia »

« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2008, 03:47:05 pm »

No, because his parents didn't raise him that way unless they were actually serial killers and they did raise him to hate everyone and to kill. But in reality, that could have happened because of many things... being bullied, etc.
Homosexuality can happen for any reason what so ever. Doesn't mean parents forced it.

It may be bad parenting, but it's exactly what the gay parents are doing. They're forcing their beliefs and way of life onto the kid.

You've brought up an example of it. So now all homosexual parents are like that?

In that case;
All Gamers are fat.
All WoW players will end up commiting suicide
All White People want to Kill Black People
All Germans want to Kill Jews

See a pattern forming yet?
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2008, 03:50:18 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Homosexuality can happen for any reason what so ever. Doesn't mean parents forced it.

You've brought up an example of it. So now all homosexual parents are like that?

Don't put words into my mouth, and learn to read. I never said that all of them are like that, I just said I'd hate it if they try to force their way of life onto their kids.

If the parents try to raise the kid gay, then I hate it. Let the kid choose their own lifestyle, don't try to shove it down their throats. I've known about so many gay couples trying to force their kids to be gay.

I just showed two examples of where it's true that some gay couples try to do that. They aren't the only examples I've seen, I've seen it happen many more times. Does it mean all gay couples do it? No. Does it mean it can happen often? Yes.
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2008, 03:54:47 pm »

Don't put words into my mouth, and learn to read. I never said that all of them are like that, I just said I'd hate it if they try to force their way of life onto their kids.

« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2008, 03:56:39 pm »
  • Fight the Power

I think he forgot to put in ''a lot'' or ''some''.

but it's exactly what the some/ a lot of gay parents are doing.

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2008, 03:56:58 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

I don't know what you're trying to say there, but when I said "The gay parents" I meant the parents that are trying to force onto their kids, I didn't mean ALL gay parents.

But whatever, no matter what you post in any of these topics it's always "GAYS NEVER DO WRONG" "BLAH GAY HATER BLAH BLAH" "GAYS ARE PERFECT" etc. or at least that's the vibe that's constantly given.
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2008, 03:59:45 pm »

I don't know what you're trying to say there, but when I said "The gay parents" I meant the parents that are trying to force onto their kids, I didn't mean ALL gay parents.

But whatever, no matter what you post in any of these topics it's always "GAYS NEVER DO WRONG" "BLAH GAY HATER BLAH BLAH" "GAYS ARE PERFECT" etc. or at least that's the vibe that's constantly given.

The way you worded it made it seem like you was talking about all gay parents. Thats all.

As for your latter, I dunno if you trying to make out that that was I was saying, or what. But I dont think anyone in this thread has made such an accusation or statement.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 73 queries.