Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with Hard Drive  (Read 753 times)

Help with Hard Drive
« on: April 28, 2007, 07:34:22 pm »
The thing is, I want to format my PC and my dad lent to me his 250GB Hard-Drive he has bought yesterday to backup.
However, since then, he wasn't able to format it nor did the computer recognize it (on the both computers he tried).
His friend told us we needed Service Pack 1. Okay, so, when I arrived home started downloading Service Pack 1, but it can't install because I already have a newer version of it... I have Service Pack 2...
Geez... how do I solve this?
Thank you. :)
Re: Help with Hard Drive
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 08:14:38 pm »
  • IBV
The thing is, I want to format my PC and my dad lent to me his 250GB Hard-Drive he has bought yesterday to backup.
However, since then, he wasn't able to format it nor did the computer recognize it (on the both computers he tried).
His friend told us we needed Service Pack 1. Okay, so, when I arrived home started downloading Service Pack 1, but it can't install because I already have a newer version of it... I have Service Pack 2...
Geez... how do I solve this?
Thank you. :)

if you have SP2 you have SP1. That's all I can help you with. How did you partition the disk? What filesystem etc.?
My signature is empty.
Re: Help with Hard Drive
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 12:30:46 pm »
Oh, it's solved... the Hard-Drive wasn't okay, so, the guy from the shop traded it for a new one.
Thanks Venus. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 42 queries.

anything