Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hoilsrncec fo Naigra  (Read 806 times)

Hoilsrncec fo Naigra
« on: August 12, 2006, 08:42:34 pm »
  • Txet Lanosrep
Wow, my friend just told me about this site he herd about from a friend of his.  Sounds like some freaky story. XD

Anyways it looks sorta cool, and Zorafan and I are trying to figure out what the stuff says now.

http://aetg.co.nr/

Could be another eon8.  Odd guess we wait.  o_O but we just found out Ekew Neo means Week One.

Retro
  • TITANIC
Re: Hoilsrncec fo Naigra
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 10:46:31 pm »
  • Huzzowee!
Well "aetg" is obviously "gate", "Ekew Neo" is obviously "Week One". They're all anagrams. When I put "Hoilsrnec" into an anagram generater it gave me "Chronicles" so the title is "Chronicles of," then something that's not a real word.

Finally, I noticed in the source that it says the site is at "http://www.binaryphoenix.com/retro//CoA/". I'll assume "CoA" is the name of a game (Chronicles of something starting with A), that retro refers to you and it's hosted by Helios at Binary Phoenix.
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 11:16:10 pm »
  • Txet Lanosrep
Drat Alex had spoiled all the fun... :P  I knew someone would but I was hoping they wouldn't ruin it for everyone, not cool Alex not cool.  Well anyways what could it be... :O A book?  A story?  Nothing at all?

Retro
  • TITANIC
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 03:59:25 am »
  • Huzzowee!
It wasn't hard :P. Sorry if I ruined it, but it's just what I do when these things pop up - I figure out what they're for.

Do I still have to wait to find out what the A stands for? ;)
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 46 queries.

anything